S/O what is your next hotel/motel stay?

Overnight at a yet to be determined hotel @ Phoenix Airport on route to The Grand Californian in September.

Temecula, CA this Tuesday through Friday...then take a red-eye home Friday night into Saturday morning. Ugh.

East Lansing MI- a hotel in the Marriott chain. We’re going for a college visit.

Possibly in Kansas City in April for my nieces' skating competitions. Definitely in Miami in May before the cruise my 3 sisters and I are taking.

Might stay at Firekeepers again soon.

As far as our Mackinaw City trip, either Clearwater or Riviera Motel. :)

Up in the air. If we decide to do DL before summer it'll be the Hojo Anaheim. If we opt for the beach it'll be the Sandcastle Inn at Pismo Beach. If we wait until this summer we'll probably stay at the Homewood Suites Liberty Station in San Diego when we go there.

Some hotel in Killarney followed by an Airbnb in Dublin for St. Patrick's weekend. I think the Plaza but I didn't book it so I'm not sure.

Residence Inn in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise(s) and after our cruise. Doing 2 cruises this year. 1 on RCCL and 1 on Carnival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter