Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

MIXOLOGY CLASS PARTICIPANTS​
LAST CHANCE OUT, MAYBE LAST CHANCE IN!!​

I have an email from DCL asking for names and stateroom numbers. The cost is $20 per person, NON-REFUNDABLE. Once I send the list of names, you will be charged whether you get there or not!!! I will send the names in the morning! I have some names, but not all. I may be asking for some names!!

OK... If you are signed up for the Mixology class, please send me your LAST name!! I have a few, but not all, and I'm sure she will want them!

My little girl goes to Brownies and I just wonder if there are any girls going on our cruise who belong to Brownies/Girl Scouts? It'd be lovely meet up with Brownies from around the world and would maybe lead towards a badge of some kind :hug:

We have a Daisy in our party!

Hi! This is my last call for you to send me a PM re: anything you are celebrating while on our cruise---birthdays, anniversaries, retirements, etc... for me to give you something special---you don't need to be a part of the FE to receive something--the fishies and seahorses outside of the cabins hold other stuff as well as FEs.

Thanks!

Susan
I don't have enough posts to send a pm yet.

I am on page 2 of fe list.

I am celebrating turning 40 a couple of weeks after the cruise and my mom next door is celebrating having recently turned 65.

Thank you for creating a little extra magic!

Got my cruise documents today!!!:dance3::banana::cheer2:

only 4 weeks till we leave for FLA coming up so quickly now!!!:woohoo::yay:

Sue

We have late dinning. =) Still trying to work out our transportation to and from the cruise. We have four of us... Originally found a transport company $180 round trip with a grocery stop.... Any other thoughts. Looked at rental cars but I'm not having luck there.... Looks like $80 plus each way plus gas & tolls.... There are 4 of us plus bags... Thoughts anyone?

We have always used ***********... and love them

MIXOLOGY CLASS PARTICIPANTS​
LAST CHANCE OUT, MAYBE LAST CHANCE IN!!​

I have an email from DCL asking for names and stateroom numbers. The cost is $20 per person, NON-REFUNDABLE. Once I send the list of names, you will be charged whether you get there or not!!! I will send the names in the morning! I have some names, but not all. I may be asking for some names!!

OK... If you are signed up for the Mixology class, please send me your LAST name!! I have a few, but not all, and I'm sure she will want them!

I am the worlds worst with names... do you think I could bring name tags for everyone for the mixology class or does Disney provide something?
Julie

I am the worlds worst with names... do you think I could bring name tags for everyone for the mixology class or does Disney provide something?
Julie

How many people do we have? I think I have some buttons that were extra from our last cruise.

Checked my supply, I have 20. Can pickup a few more if needed. Just let me know.

Finally figured out how to lock responses to the FE list. Sorry for any confusion, I did not realize that somebody added themselves to the FE list and accidentally sent them the link (they were not added to the FE list). I told them, unfortunately the list was closed. I should not have more issues with this, since I have locked the list.

I would highly encourage any late comers to join this thread if you are out there watching and maybe one can create an FE list for any new people who wish to join.

Again, sorry for any confusion that this has caused.

Beth

So we had to wait until we moved to apply for passports and we just received word that DH has to include more info to establish id... SERIOUSLY! I kind of want to cry right now. We are also still trying to find a place for our puppy to stay while we are gone. :crazy2: I need Disney magic ASAP!

So we had to wait until we moved to apply for passports and we just received word that DH has to include more info to establish id... SERIOUSLY! I kind of want to cry right now. We are also still trying to find a place for our puppy to stay while we are gone. :crazy2: I need Disney magic ASAP!

Except for the finding a place for our dog, (thank god my son and his gf will be taking care of her), I totally understand the freaking out with the passport thing. We thought we had everything we needed for DD(acutally DGD) but needed a paragraph in her guardianship papers stating we could apply for her without her parents' signature. Very stressful, but it worked out ok and finally received her passport last week. Make sure you call them and see exactly what they need (they are very nice and very helpful), I did that and it made life a lot easier.

Also, as long as he is a US Citizen he will only need his original birth certificate with both parents' names to board the ship. The good thing about a passport, that if something happens in St. Marteen and you miss the ship, you can board an airplane without any hassle.

Beth

Except for the finding a place for our dog, (thank god my son and his gf will be taking care of her), I totally understand the freaking out with the passport thing. We thought we had everything we needed for DD(acutally DGD) but needed a paragraph in her guardianship papers stating we could apply for her without her parents' signature. Very stressful, but it worked out ok and finally received her passport last week. Make sure you call them and see exactly what they need, I did that and it made life a lot easier.

Beth

Thanks Beth! Not a good day for us. We thought about putting her at a boarder, took her to the vet yesterday, they said with her temperament, putting her at a Pet Resort will undo everything we have done with her. (We got her from a pound.) Would have been good to know prior to buying the $80 groupon for the best Pet Resort in the area! We just moved to the area,from out of state, and know no one! Not a happy day. It seems like every time we nail something down it pops back up! What would I do with out my fellow Dis members to listen!?!?!:cheer2:

Thanks Beth! Not a good day for us. We thought about putting her at a boarder, took her to the vet yesterday, they said with her temperament, putting her at a Pet Resort will undo everything we have done with her. (We got her from a pound.) Would have been good to know prior to buying the $80 groupon for the best Pet Resort in the area! We just moved to the area,from out of state, and know no one! Not a happy day. It seems like every time we nail something down it pops back up! What would I do with out my fellow Dis members to listen!?!?!:cheer2:

My DiSis boards her dogs and cat all of the time when she goes on vacation, and she never has an issue or any worries. I would go with the boarding, it is only for a short time, so I am sure that your puppy would be just fine and you should not worry. Just make sure that you are using a reputable boarder, ask for references and also ask to see the facilities, ask as many questions as you want and if they are not comfortable answering them, then you do not board your pet there and then ask your vet for a good boarder.

Hope this helps,

Beth

It will be ok! Don't worry! With all the pixie dust we are all sending you everything will be fine pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Ask your vet if he knows someone that dog sits if you think boarding won't be good. There are people out there that will take your dog into their home or come to yours. Wish you lived closer it would be easier to help!

Here are a few extra sprinkles pixiedust:pixiedust:

It will be ok! Don't worry! With all the pixie dust we are all sending you everything will be fine pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Ask your vet if he knows someone that dog sits if you think boarding won't be good. There are people out there that will take your dog into their home or come to yours. Wish you lived closer it would be easier to help!

Here are a few extra sprinkles pixiedust:pixiedust:

Thanks guys! The vet had a recommendation for someone, so hopefully that will work out... I will find out tomorrow.

Could someone explain to me how do you know where to meet with your port excursions?
We are going on St. Maarten-- under 2 flag tour at 12:30-3:30 is anyone here going on that one?
in St Thomas couldn't get the one we wanted so-- do you suggest getting a taxi to go to the mountain top for photos?
how do you go about buying liqueur to bring back on board?

I am paying a college student from my church to dog sit..at my house.
best wishes on the dog sitting.... that is my biggest worry about the trip too...

Could someone explain to me how do you know where to meet with your port excursions?
We are going on St. Maarten-- under 2 flag tour at 12:30-3:30 is anyone here going on that one?
If your excursions are through Disney, there will be instructions on when and where to meet on the ticket.
in St Thomas couldn't get the one we wanted so-- do you suggest getting a taxi to go to the mountain top for photos?
If you are talking about Paradise Point, it is close enough to walk. Just a block or 2.
how do you go about buying liqueur to bring back on board?
Any liquor you buy onshore, you just bring back with you and they should let you keep it. Disney does not accept deliveries to the ship.
Did I get it covered??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter