Sailing the Ocean Blue...October 6, 2012 Eastern Fantasy

I am paying a college student from my church to dog sit..at my house.
best wishes on the dog sitting.... that is my biggest worry about the trip too...
I'm glad I'm not the only one! =) She's my very first dog & I adore her! Never thought I'd be one of those people!

Any liquor you buy onshore, you just bring back with you and they should let you keep it. Disney does not accept deliveries to the ship.
Did I get it covered??

yes you did... and I was talking about Mountain top the highest point on VI and I went there 30 years ago last time I was there and had the best banana daiquiri ever. they have a website..

yes you did... and I was talking about Mountain top the highest point on VI and I went there 30 years ago last time I was there and had the best banana daiquiri ever. they have a website..
That definitely isn't Paradise Point!!! This is our 3rd trip to St. Thomas and this is the first time we have heard about Mountain Top, and a Banana Daiquiri has my name all over it!! :drinking1 Looks like I have a new place to go in St. Thomas!! Thanks for the tip!! :banana:

Allen, what is the count for the Mixology excursion? Would like to make name tags so if it's okay with those attending could I have the names they would like to be called in a private message? Thanks!

That definitely isn't Paradise Point!!! This is our 3rd trip to St. Thomas and this is the first time we have heard about Mountain Top, and a Banana Daiquiri has my name all over it!! :drinking1 Looks like I have a new place to go in St. Thomas!! Thanks for the tip!! :banana:

they have a wb site just put in mountain top VI .com not only can you drink there but SHOP too and take great photos from there?

ok who wants to share a cab?

they have a wb site just put in mountain top VI .com not only can you drink there but SHOP too and take great photos from there?

ok who wants to share a cab?
I found the website last night and it looks great! There will be at least 4 and likely 6 of us that will go. We may need 2 or 3 of the open air taxi trucks before this is done! :drive:

Allen, what is the count for the Mixology excursion? Would like to make name tags so if it's okay with those attending could I have the names they would like to be called in a private message? Thanks!
Sent you a PM. :surfweb:

Passport update drama.... So the passport office informed us he might have his passport by mid October, and our vacation plans were non of their concern. We will call back later and see if we can talk to someone else. Not cool. Is it time to cry yet?

Passport update drama.... So the passport office informed us he might have his passport by mid October, and our vacation plans were non of their concern. We will call back later and see if we can talk to someone else. Not cool. Is it time to cry yet?

No, take a breath!:wave2:

Reading about passport issues on The Dis, the Passport offices regularly tell people it will take 6 weeks to get a passport. Most people report getting theirs in 2 weeks. If there is a Passport office close to you, it might be worth a personal visit to get things worked out. Do you still have the option to have it expedited? Do you know your Congressman or Senator? You would be surprised what a call from your Congressman's or Senator's office will do.

It will work out. I was lucky every time I called they said they would look at the vacation date and expedite it if it gets close to the time of the vacation. I would try to call again explain the situation to somebody else. Hoping for the best for your DH and sending pixie dust your waypixiedust:pixiedust:

Beth

We called Costco (who we booked the cruise through) and they called Disney, both say they have never heard of this, we ordered another birth certificate and are going to play their little crazy game on the side. What would I do with out my Disboard buddies! Thanks guys and I am so looking forward to meeting you amazing people in 25 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 47 seconds!

We called Costco (who we booked the cruise through) and they called Disney, both say they have never heard of this, we ordered another birth certificate and are going to play their little crazy game on the side. What would I do with out my Disboard buddies! Thanks guys and I am so looking forward to meeting you amazing people in 25 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 47 seconds!
I thought I was the only one keeping that close watch on the clock!! :rotfl2:

Just so you know as well, if you have general questions regarding the cruise and procedures, you can call DCL direct, you just cannot make any changes to your cruise through DCL, that has to be done through Costco. Just like BigRed1, love that you have the countdown to the second:banana:

Beth

Could someone explain to me how do you know where to meet with your port excursions?
We are going on St. Maarten-- under 2 flag tour at 12:30-3:30 is anyone here going on that one?

We are doing this tour at the same time. There will be a statement in your room and it will tell you where to meet for your excursion.

I don't have enough posts to send a pm yet.

I am on page 2 of fe list.

I am celebrating turning 40 a couple of weeks after the cruise and my mom next door is celebrating having recently turned 65.

Thank you for creating a little extra magic!

Hi there, this cruise is a present to myself for my 40th birthday which is two days before we sail. I am cruising solo for the first time so a bit nervous!

Hi there, this cruise is a present to myself for my 40th birthday which is two days before we sail. I am cruising solo for the first time so a bit nervous!

What a great present to give yourself:thumbsup2 Do not be nervous, I am sure there are enough Disers and even strangers on the cruise to have an excellent time with...no worries, just enjoy your present:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter