Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

Have a great trip! Enjoy all the :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: and say hello to ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo for me!!!

Enjoy!!!!! :goodvibes

Jen -- I hope you and your daughter have a fabulous time. Hope the weather is as glorious for you as it was for us last week! Can't wait to hear all about your special time together.

Jen:

Wish you and your DD the best trip ever! Hope you have the opportunity to get on Soarin' - it's my favorite at DCA.

-Laurie :sunny:

Jen, I know you're at WDW with your precious DD soaking up all that Disney atmosphere. I hope all is going well and you're having a wonderful trip! :sunny:

Jen,

I hope you are having a fantastic time.

Safe journey,
Beth

Hope you're having a great time!

We're all insanely jealous! :earsboy:

Hi Jen!

Hope you are having a fabulous time in WDW! Can't wait to read your trip report! Take care and have a safe trip home! :grouphug:

We're BAAACCCKKKK!!! It was so great!!!!! The whole trip was so great!! DD and I had the best time together... Maybe I will have to make this annual event!! POP was a blast. We had a great room and I am soooo impressed with the resort! It is just a fun place to be! I don't think either one of us stopped stopped smiling!!!

I'll post a trip report later! :flower:

Welcome Home!!! :wave:

So glad to hear you had a nice time. Can't wait to hear about it!!! :sunny:

Welcome Home Jen!!! I'm so happy you and your DD had such a great time. I look forward to read your trip report

Glad you had a great trip! I am sure we will all be looking forward to your trip report...It will make me more motivated for our trip coming up in 7 months! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Welcome home Jen! :Pinkbounc

I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time, filled with wonderful memories! Can't wait to read your trip report!!! :jumping1:

Hi again guys!

I'll try to get that trip report done, but it is backto school for me! 10 weeks until the end of the year!!! 2 May concerts, a 1st grade musical, a 5th grade musical and a 2 -4 concert to go to be exact.... Oh yea, report cards too!

Well I can tell we are home again.. DH woke up with a fever of 103.2!!! :confused3 Maybe Sarah and I will need to head back to FLORIDA!!! Within hours her runny nose was gone!

I have to get my eating back on track this week... I ate a few too many desserts on vacation... At least I think all of the walking helped!!! I am going to journal my food again for a while so I can keep myself accountable!

B ~ Raspberry carb monitor Yogurt
grapefruit
water/ coffee

S ~ strawberries

L~ Tossed salad with turkey and cheese Paul Newmans oil and vinegar dresing
water

Welcome back Jen!! I'm so glad you had a great time! We stayed at POP last summer and it is a cute resort!! It makes you giddy!!

Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter