Saratoga Springs dining?????

BobbyDukes

Mouseketeer
So I understand that Saratoga is a DVC and normally DVC resorts do not have the best dining options. A good friend of mine is going to SS for a week in April and they are very curious with the food at Saratoga Springs (dining options). I heard Artists Palette is SO-SO but there are also other smaller (pool bar) options. These pool bars are what?? Good? Bad? Just fried Food?? Let me know/ My friends will greatly appreciate all the help.

So I understand that Saratoga is a DVC and normally DVC resorts do not have the best dining options. A good friend of mine is going to SS for a week in April and they are very curious with the food at Saratoga Springs (dining options). I heard Artists Palette is SO-SO but there are also other smaller (pool bar) options. These pool bars are what?? Good? Bad? Just fried Food?? Let me know/ My friends will greatly appreciate all the help.
Tell them that Artist Palette is a nice, so-so counter service, but Disney Springs has sooooooooo much more variety with food.

Pool bar has decent options - they were always super nice to us over a 2 week stay. I love Turf Club and always have great meals there. Artist Palette is pretty decent too. I have to admit most of the time we jist scooted over to Disney Springs. We loved it there.

Really, really liked our stay at SSR. We went to Disney Springs all the time and it was fabulous

Artist Palette has a good variety of items and the place is never so crowded that you can't turn around. There are also items there to grab and go.

There are many, many options at Disney Springs. The Springs is huge, so it can take a bit to get where you want to go. Wolfgang Puck Express is one of the closer options and also has a lot of good choices.

And you can take the boat to other Disney resorts, like Riverside and Old Key West.

The pool bars have the same menu as Artist's Palette. But as other's have said, go to Disney Springs for food. I do think that SS has the best oatmeal raisin cookies though. I asked for the recipe and they refused. I am a bit salty about that. LOL

Last edited:
Yeah, Artists palette was fine,nothing to write home about. I think its bc it's a quick easy walk over to Springs.... very little options at SS but the Springs have so many choices!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter