Saturday, In the Park - I Think it was the Fourth of July… Wrapping it Up 6/26

Hey V!

Hope you have a fantastic trip. I hear on you the slacking off...I've done so myself. (for a decade...) I know you hard work will payoff though and I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Holy HOLSTEIN! I've finally gotten caught up, and just before you leave!!
Yay, welcome aboard!

Have a great time and I know CE has already said but give everyone a great big hug from me too please :grouphug: Wish I could be there but I know you guys will have a ton of fun like you always do :goodvibes
But you know we'll be missing our favourite non-British Brit! ;):hug:

Hey V!

Hope you have a fantastic trip. I hear on you the slacking off...I've done so myself. (for a decade...) I know you hard work will payoff though and I can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Dude, I hear you... this absolutely isn't the first spell of slacking off for me! :rolleyes1
Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Hey, V! Just got back from almost two weeks away from a real computer! Just read your last update and had my usual giggles and head nods! Just for the record, I never, in a million years, would've believed you are 40. You look fabulous! I HATE SCALES!! But if you want to prove that Dr. wrong... more power to ya!

Hope the Disney trip is going fabulously... and having a 'cushion' around the trip is a brilliant plan!!! It helps ease you in-and-out of that magical mode...

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Susie - you just made my day! (hug) Especially because Im FEELING 40 right now... OW my legs! Lol

Hi Rosie! I really am V :)

-----------------------------------

Morning all! I'm in bed trying to stay quiet so Leo can sleep more. Stayed out till 12am for EMH at MK - it was great! All families have arrived and the reunion is going strong. Happy feelings all around. :)
moving day today, hopefully pool time, dinner, then the 4th tomorrow... time for my annual read if the Constitution! Yes, I'm serious.
Wishing you all a happy and safe holiday!

m_784d5d4227c24fbfbdae55d9cb0ff3b7.gif

Have a fabulous holiday!!

Hey V! Hope you're having a fun day today and the resort move went smoothly. Looking forward to hearing all about the trip when you get home!

Morning! We've hit the wall it seems... Leo flat out refused to go to DHS this morning in favor of sleep and then TV. We'll see how long that lasts. ;)

Having soooo much fun with our friends-family! But it just hit us: we're more than halfway through the trip. :(. Where'd the time go???

Kidani is great! It has it's minuses, bur they're outweighed by pluses for sure.

Rain continues to plague us. Almost like the infamous TS Fay trip all over again. Hoping for sun soon. We need Pool:30!

Hope your trip is/was great and that you finally got the sun you needed. Can't wait for the trip report to start!

ACK! We miss you guys already. Here's hoping you get some sun:beach: I'm busy doing this...:laundy:

;)
We miss you, too! :hug::hug::hug: Oh, we got some sun alright... :rolleyes:

Hi V !! Hope the rain goes away!!!
Hi Rosie! Wait and see! ;)

Hope your trip is/was great and that you finally got the sun you needed. Can't wait for the trip report to start!
Thanks! We sort of did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning! Well, we're back home. What a trip! The quintessential Disney vacay: equal parts fun and exhausting. :rotfl: I'm so glad to have a weekend to recover some before going back to work.

I hope to get started on the TR soon, so please stay tuned! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter