Savor Sip Sparkle.... quick question

Best_Vacation_EVER!

DIS Veteran
We currently have Savor Sip Sparkle booked for our trip. One of the things it mentions is that Valet Parking is included... We were thinking of going a bit early to check things out and maybe do a quick Monorail crawl before... Is there any restriction on when we can arrive and valet park ---- if the event is scheduled for 8, if we arrive at 5 to 6PM to valet park and then do a quick monorail crawl beforehand will that be okay...

Last edited:
Thanks. It sounds awesome. I am torn. I can get a reservation for the same night I have the perfect time for an ADR at California Grill. Just not sure which I would prefer. Decisions decisions

Looks like a cocktail party for an hour before fireworks and desert after.

There were a few items gone from the cali grill menu that we liked so we figured we'd try the new event. Sushi, flatbreads, lobster rolls, desserts and an open bar sounded like a good way to enjoy the evening. We'll see. Like that the valet parking is included but hopefully someone knows if you can valet park 2 or 3 hours before the event start time so we can check out a couple of other places on the monorail line (Trader Sams, The Wave, etc...) before we attend the event. (We do have a designated driver so no worries there...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter