***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

Maple said:
Oh my gosh, Fire14. I am so glad it got there. I mailed it on the 15th and can't believe how long it took. I was ready to go out and get replacement things. I am glad you liked it. I was sort of a dud in the stocking dept. not creative enough to fix it up.

You may have been a Dud in Stocking dept IYO, but you more than made up for it in the CM dept with help from your CMC I am in HEAVEN over all my CM goodies. I really really love the polishing cloth and my CMC will be so jealous HE HE.

Carmen,

I'm glad you like everything. It was a lot a fun shopping for you. Sorry you had to work today.

I got my stocking today. Thank you to Juli (fire14). The gift was great. DH was me getting the stuff out and was impressed that somebody who I never met could send me such a nice gift.

I got:
3 Reese's trees (yummmm I already ate one.)
Shape scissors
Vody lotion
Castle punch
CM pen set (really needed this)
WDW scrapbook kit
Scrapbook page holder
Disney stickers
Non-Disney stickers
An unbelievable amount of Disney scrapbook pages.

Thank you so much.

I'm glad to hear of more awesome arrivals! Yay! :)

**IF we might need an elf/angel for this swap and someone would be willing, please PM me as soon as possible. I would REALLY hate for it to come to this, but it just might and I would like to be prepared. I could act as the elf, but I'm in college right now (read: not a lot of money) and it just isn't the best option for me. If no one else volunteers, I will try my best though! :) This is still an IF situation for right now, but just in case. Thanks ladies!**

Wow girls it sounds like your stocking exchange was sooooo much fun! I am definately joining in next year!!! I am really enjoying reading about all the goodies you are recieving.....how cool!

goofymom/pop said:
Wow girls it sounds like your stocking exchange was sooooo much fun! I am definately joining in next year!!! I am really enjoying reading about all the goodies you are recieving.....how cool!

I know...me too!! (somehow I missed sign-ups this time!!) Glad everyone had fun though!!

hey, just wanted to pop in and say, "it's all under control" :) went to the post office this am... LOVE that new automated mailing thing! maggie

You ladies are the best!!! I really hate it when people don't do what they are suposed to and other people have to pick up their slack. Thanks a million!!!! :cheer2:

I haven't been seeing anything else about stockings, does that mean everyone got theirs? It looks like there was a slip up somewhere by the past few posts. I just wanted to say how much fun this was and to thank soccer princess for getting us going with it.

Well there are 2 people who haven't posted they have recieved theirs yet.
Since KatDisney is feeling better, maybe she could post and let us know if she got her stocking?
Christinadei's stocking should be the last one to arrive I think. Besides these two, everyone else is completed! :)

My stocking was mailed out priority mail and should be arriving anyday. I also recieved mine and was delighted. Thank you very much.

Yesterday I received 2, (yes 2!!!) elf packages! I was very surprised to receive 2!

One was from Maggie (nicurn) and in her package was:

beautiful fall borders
word fetti stickers (family)
2 large mickey foam stamps
jack-o-lantern ribbon
Christmas transfers, large pack and title
christmas frames
2 pks of holiday ribbon
3 pks of christmas laser diecuts
ribbon w/eyelets in it
fibers
metal snowflake dimentional add ons

Thanks Maggie! I love it all and am so excited to scrapbook my halloween and christmas (from last year) pictures!!!!!

The other package was from Sue (wdwmom) and in her package was:

a beautiful stocking
hersey's kisses
fishing stickers
letter stickers
construction stickers
sports stickers
baby epoxy stickers
denim frames, title , die cuts
3-5 heart stickers
photo corners
2 shape scissors
orange fiber
sticky letters
small tigger, castle and butterfly punches

Thanks Sue! The boy stickers will definately come in handy and the stocking is so beautiful.

Thank you both for being elves, I really do appreciate it. You ladies are the best!

KatDisney said:
your getting the one I sent as well.

Wow, what happened? How am I getting 3 packages? It really is like Christmas and I really do appreciate it!

glad it got there and that you liked it. :goodvibes maggie

I received the package from katdisney last night. THANKS! The stocking is so pretty! IN it were:

small christmas scrapbook
tractor stickers (same as the ones wdwmom sent, but that's okay, my sister will love them too!)
rugrats stickers
planet stickers
scrap pack (various paper)
candy, reeces cups, herseys kisses and a lindt lindor truffle (my favorite!)

I know there was more, but I can't think of it right now and i forgot to write it all down.

anyway, thanks katdisney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter