Scrapping Game...

ooohhh. perfect layers. Heard so much about it. Still don't understand it. Would love to have one though. :rotfl: Just hearing about some of the stuff makes me want one, even though I have no idea what I'd use them for!

How about....hmmm....I'm so boring in my scrapping....

have we mentioned embossing?

just have to comment on perfect layers!
Love it! It is one of my most used tools! I found using a larger handle exacto (big red handle) helps!
But it makes the best matts ever!
Embossing anther one of my favorites! I think I did mention it awhile back! I love the look!

lets see what else:
water color pencils? I have them, never used them!

Water color pencils....never used

How about decorative scissors! I have a few, but for some reason, never use them!

I'm a sucker for those decorative scissors, but rarely use them - even my Mickey ones! :( It seems every time I have the perfect place to use a particular pair then don't make a "clean cut". Cutting tin foil helps, but not enough. Are you not supposed to use them on card stock?

And while I love the water color pencils (I've used them for years) I've never used them in my scrapping. :confused3 I just never thought about it...I'll have to find a place to use them now though. They're much nicer than just colored pencils & even markers, because you can get the "filled in" look more easily once you add the water. You can also do shading with them that is harder or impossible to do with markers or plain pencils. ::yes::

Chocolate! :teeth: I don't know about you, but it's a tool around here. :rotfl2:

LOVE the xacto knife

How about those carts on wheels for dragging all the stuff around in? I can barely lift mine up into my car! :crazy2:

nicurn said:
perfect layers (have it, use it only when I remember I have it, and usually end up swearing at it or drawing blood) maggie

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
that is why i havn't gotten it yet. i kinda have grown attached to all of my fingers!

wheeled totes--- love them, actually am addicated to buying them. even though i rarely go to crops, love them to store goodies in.

sidekick

QuicKutz - Don't tempt me! ;) Never tried it...

How about Wishblade?

Never tried a club scrap. I'm afriad of getting sucked into a spending black hole. ;)

CM Power Layout Kit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter