Scrapping Game...

LOVE my simple corner rounder but haven't branched out to other types ...

hmm ... think think think ...

hmmm .... kinda boring but ...

good old sharpie markers - both fine and extra fine :-)

sharpies... can't say I use them

drywall tape. :rotfl2: maggie

Drywall Tape?!?!?!?! All I can say, Maggie, is you've certainly earned your tag! Dark side scrapper indeed! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I've never used it (obviously) but would love to hear you explain this one! :teeth:

Stencils

I love drywall tape!
I just used it on the christmas swap - lol
it is a lot cheaper than rolls of magic mesh and does the same thing - and you can even color it any way you like!

Chipboard letters can be bought or you can take the cardboard from the back of a pad of paper and cut out letters with a sizzix and decorate them - love them too

I have a ton of stencils -
and I don' relaly use them anymore - but i might if I get some of that stuff Spinning was talking about - molding paste or whatever - lol

Tags

yup, gotta love drywall tape (instead of magic mesh).

stencils...hmmm, I have a ton, don't use them although I heard from a "pea" that you can use them in the sidekick if you have some rubber thingie....I'm sure it's something that I can buy at the hardware store. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

let's see, metal washers (from the hardware store) ooooooh, cause I have one of those metal engraver thingies and FINALLY figured it out! love it! maggie

nicurn said:
yup, gotta love drywall tape (instead of magic mesh).

stencils...hmmm, I have a ton, don't use them although I heard from a "pea" that you can use them in the sidekick if you have some rubber thingie....I'm sure it's something that I can buy at the hardware store. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

let's see, metal washers (from the hardware store) ooooooh, cause I have one of those metal engraver thingies and FINALLY figured it out! love it! maggie

Never used washers either. Drywall tape??? What in the world do you do with that? I don't know what magic mesh is either.

What am I chopped liver...
lol

I posrted TAGS as the next item???

:)

Washers can just provide another hard visual element - you can rub letters on them - tie a ribbon through them... whatever you think of!
I have only used them once or twice - but I haven't done the new hosue album yet - so I might need them for that!

Don't love them... find them difficult to use and position properly. I only use them if I have something I may want to remove from the page in the future.

Buttons (sorry if this was posted already.... I haven't kept up!)...........P

Don't like circle cutters. I am bad with them...as you notice all my pictures are square!

Love the washer idea...I work in a hardware store so guess what I'm buying tomorrow!

Color Wheels anyone?

hmmm, don't use the coloured pens much, occasionally for journalling...

vellum?

maggie

Vellum - love it! (But I'm afraid to use it now that we've had the LaserJet/photo discussion & I've seen they actually sell Vellum for laser printers. :()

I had no idea that you didn't use Magic Mesh on the Christmas swap Patty! I love it! I keep looking at the "mesh" when I place orders online, but don't like the price. LOL But when Maggie said "drywall tape" I was thinking of the stuff that looks like paper that we used to use with spackle to seal to pieces of drywall. :confused3 Have they changed it? I guess it's been a while since I've done any work on the house. LOL What did you use to color it? I'm excited about this now!

Paper Crimpers

hmmm, don't have a paper crimper... as to drywall tape, I just buy the roll that looks like mesh in the hardware store and go to town. lets see, whatelse do I like?

metal embellishments

maggie

metal embellishments- love them! can't live without them, espically liscense plates!

Transparencies

Like them. Haven't figured out a whole lot to do with them though, but I will have to try the slide idea someone mentioned earlier.

Acrylic paint. I saw some at my LSS today and didn't know what you did with it.

Acrylic paint, I can't live without it! I use it to paint everything, chipboard, metals, paper, drywall tape ;) , and cardstock. You can use it to edge photos or mats, stamp with it, just about anything you can do with ink you can do with acrylic paint.

epoxy embellisments

epoxy embellishments are fun, I like to put the round ones inside smashed bottle caps myself...

perfect layers (have it, use it only when I remember I have it, and usually end up swearing at it or drawing blood) maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter