Scrapping Game...

Love them! Especially my brush markers for my rubber stamps! Now I have multi-colored images on my pages instead of plain, black outlines. :teeth:

BargainPack You were all waiting to see how long it would take me to mention that, weren't you? :rotfl2:

I love BargainPack (and learned about them from you Deb!)

Calligraphy pens

piratesmate said:
I've seen Perfect Layers but not used it/them. ETA: Oops! Took too long to answer. I love fibers, but some I've seen recently are too fat...don't like those. Is this a brand name - or just a type?

The CM Journaltopia is a straight edge with a series of plastic loops (sort of like fishing line) on one side that you use to write in a straight line without drawing on your paper. The loops kind of squish down when you write letters with "tails" - like g, p, q... I'd really like to hear if anyone really likes theirs. (I'll tell you why later.)

embossing powders & heat gun

I use the Journaltopia quite often. I like it. So, now tell me why???

And, you also posted about the paddle punches. I HATE them. I bought them when you got 18 of them for $20.

Letter To Go - anyone else have these? I bought them yesterday at our LSS. It is a Chinese carton that has over 2500 different letters in it. Haven't used them, but they look like fun.

GrayFal said:
I am JUST so inadequate........ :rotfl:

You and me both! :rotfl:

Another "I haven't tried it" answer for me!

NOw I really have to laugh, I've never tried the letter to go either, but I would like to.

How about rolling stamps for backgrounds? (does that make sense?)

Calligraphy pens - LOVE them :goodvibes

Rolling stamps (like the ones from Stampin Up?) like them

CM snap packs

Madi100 said:
I use the Journaltopia quite often. I like it. So, now tell me why???

And, you also posted about the paddle punches. I HATE them. I bought them when you got 18 of them for $20.

Letter To Go - anyone else have these? I bought them yesterday at our LSS. It is a Chinese carton that has over 2500 different letters in it. Haven't used them, but they look like fun.

Journaltopia - Well, every time I've tried to use it I get "fly dirt" on the page. I mean the ink seems to "hang" on the loops & when I pick up the tool the ink then transfers to the paper. I hate the way that looks! I tried asking my CMC if anyone else had that problem, but she'd never heard of it. She used my tool & didn't have the same problem, but watched me do it & couldn't see that I was doing something wrong. (I was using a CM pen BTW.)

This may sound stupid, but I wonder if it has to do with being left-handed. :confused3 I have problems with ballpoint pens leaving blobs on the paper. I don't hook my hand when I write & fibers from the paper seem to build up around the ball. After a while they become dislodged & leave an inky blob on the paper. I wouldn't think that a felt tip marker would cause a problem like that, but it's the only thing I can think of. :confused3

About the Paddle Punches - I think a man wrote the instructions on how to use them. :rolleyes1 Seriously, it says to give them a couple moderate taps (or something along those lines) but I have to hit it harder than eyelets in order to get the things to punch! They work well once I stopped worrying about hitting them too hard. It's a good thing they were cheap though. I don't know how often I'll use them. :ssst: Don't tell DH please! :rotfl2:

CM snap packs - I don't like them. They're expensive, they have things I never use (like triangle pieces), .... I can't think of the other reasons right now. :confused3 I like the stickers in the Disney pack, but I'd rather just buy them separately. Oh - I know another reason...in the Disney pack all the shaped borders are yellow! I like to vary things more than that.

Jolee's

piratesmate said:
Journaltopia - Well, every time I've tried to use it I get "fly dirt" on the page. I mean the ink seems to "hang" on the loops & when I pick up the tool the ink then transfers to the paper. I hate the way that looks! I tried asking my CMC if anyone else had that problem, but she'd never heard of it. She used my tool & didn't have the same problem, but watched me do it & couldn't see that I was doing something wrong. (I was using a CM pen BTW.)

This may sound stupid, but I wonder if it has to do with being left-handed. :confused3 I have problems with ballpoint pens leaving blobs on the paper. I don't hook my hand when I write & fibers from the paper seem to build up around the ball. After a while they become dislodged & leave an inky blob on the paper. I wouldn't think that a felt tip marker would cause a problem like that, but it's the only thing I can think of. :confused3

About the Paddle Punches - I think a man wrote the instructions on how to use them. :rolleyes1 Seriously, it says to give them a couple moderate taps (or something along those lines) but I have to hit it harder than eyelets in order to get the things to punch! They work well once I stopped worrying about hitting them too hard. It's a good thing they were cheap though. I don't know how often I'll use them. :ssst: Don't tell DH please! :rotfl2:

CM snap packs - I don't like them. They're expensive, they have things I never use (like triangle pieces), .... I can't think of the other reasons right now. :confused3 I like the stickers in the Disney pack, but I'd rather just buy them separately. Oh - I know another reason...in the Disney pack all the shaped borders are yellow! I like to vary things more than that.

Jolee's

Are you going to believe me if I tell you that I am left-handed? How interesting that you would have that problem. I don't at all.

Those paddle punches are the pits. There isn't one thing I like about them. I think mine are going to hit ebay one of these days.

Jolees - like them

paper clips - nobody answered this last time I put it down.

Love to get them, but not having much luck making them. :rotfl2:

Quilling

love it ( Deb your quilling has inspired me to resurrect all my old quilling supplies to try and start again for my scrapbooks. A lot of my paper is all cruched though, but I do have a good supply to start with!)

Zig glue pen

love the glue pen!

chip board letters

maggie

I love my Zig pens! I have the brush/scroll tipped ones.

Snaps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter