Sea World Eat All Day?

sherry7

DIS Veteran
Me, DH, and DD3 are headed to Sea World in a few days, and I noticed the Eat All Day package. For those of you who have done this, does it pay off if you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the park? Are snacks allowed, or just full meals? Can you get a drink at any time, or just with a meal? Do you have to eat in the restaurant, or can you snack as you walk around? I read somewhere that bottled water was allowed in the package, and elsewhere that it wasn't. (I don't drink pop.). Can you buy this package at the gate, or do you have to buy it ahead of time online? Thanks for any clarification.

We have done the dining package for the last 3 years. If you eat 3 meals it is definitely worth the money. You have to eat at the restaurants. The deal doesn't include snacks outside of restaurants. You can grab a bottle of water or drink anytime during the day but you must go in the restaurant and wait in line. When its not prime eating times there really isn't a long line and you can grab a water for every person with a wrist band. We have young kids and usually leave with a few extra bottles of water in the stroller. You can buy this at the gate when you buy the other tickets or I think you can buy it in the restaurants also. You need to plan your meals to eat at off times other wise you will waste half your day waiting in line trying to get your moneys worth. I would buy online before you get there and look for coupons because we have gotten the dining deal for free for the last 3 years. We usually go in March for spring break.

Me, DH, and DD3 are headed to Sea World in a few days, and I noticed the Eat All Day package. For those of you who have done this, does it pay off if you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the park? Are snacks allowed, or just full meals? Can you get a drink at any time, or just with a meal? Do you have to eat in the restaurant, or can you snack as you walk around? I read somewhere that bottled water was allowed in the package, and elsewhere that it wasn't. (I don't drink pop.). Can you buy this package at the gate, or do you have to buy it ahead of time online? Thanks for any clarification.

We LOVE the all-day dining :thumbsup2 . My DS and DH are BIG eaters, so they get their monies worth twice over, and even I (with the smaller appetite) have always come out way ahead. The fact that drinks are included makes the plan worthwhile for our family alone. I think DH and DS can drink the value of the plan in cold beverages on a hot day.

Only one restaurant serves breakfast each day, so be sure to check the park map on the day of your visit to see which restaurant is hosting breakfast on that particular day.

You can't get snacks from the snack carts or small vendors, but you can get cookies, cake, pickles, fries, a slice of pizza, etc. from any of the restaurants at any time during the day (any item classed as a "side"....which is not just dessert....it can be fruit cups, muffins, a little salad, etc.). Each time through the line you can get up to one entrée, one side, and one drink of your choosing (or any combination of those....so just a side and a drink if you are just looking for a snack and to rehydrate).

Bottled water is one of your allowable drinks on the all-day dining plan. There are lots of other options besides pop.....I know we had milk (both white and chocolate) for breakfast on Christmas Day 2012, and I am pretty certain coffee, tea, and some juices are also available (in addition to pop and bottled water).

The more sit-down style restaurants (like Voyageurs and SeaFire Inn) don't have to-go containers, so eating on the move from those spots are little more difficult (though I'm pretty sure Voyageurs has plastic plates, meaning you could take it with you if you wanted......but it would be difficult eating a barbecued chicken while you strolled the park). Other places, like Mango Joes, you could most definitely grab some chicken fingers and fries and be on your way if you don't want to sit and eat (we did!). All the restaurants have the food served in a cafeteria styling....you go through the line, select your items, load them on a tray and take it to your table.

The all-day dining can be purchased at the park or in advance (online).

We have done the dining package for the last 3 years. I would buy online before you get there and look for coupons because we have gotten the dining deal for free for the last 3 years. We usually go in March for spring break.

If you don't mind me asking, where do you find the coupons to get the dining plan for free? We'll be there the last week of March and would love to get a discount.

This is how I get them. I go on my laptop and go to sea worlds website and put the tickets and dining in my cart. Then I leave the site. Then go on Dis boards or anything that has advertisements on the page. After a while I guess the cookies or something on your browser picks up the dining in your cart or maybe because you clicked on the dining in there website. Then an add will come up and it says get the best deal in orlando. It has the sea world logo. Click on it and it brings you to sea worlds website and the dining is free in your cart. You have to pay full price for the tickets but you get a good deal getting the dining for free. It's worked the last 3 years.

If it doesn't work try the Southwest Airlines frequent flyer program it's free and usually a 20% discount at the gate.

You can also get free dining with a package deal through the Sea World site, and it's actually a pretty good deal. I checked the hotel rate elsewhere, and it came out to be higher for just the hotel than for 5 nights of hotel, unlimited Sea World and Aquatica trips for 14 days, and 2 days of free dining!

Does anyone know if you can still purchase a second day for $10 if you use the free dining offer on your first day?

This is how I get them. I go on my laptop and go to sea worlds website and put the tickets and dining in my cart. Then I leave the site. Then go on Dis boards or anything that has advertisements on the page. After a while I guess the cookies or something on your browser picks up the dining in your cart or maybe because you clicked on the dining in there website. Then an add will come up and it says get the best deal in orlando. It has the sea world logo. Click on it and it brings you to sea worlds website and the dining is free in your cart. You have to pay full price for the tickets but you get a good deal getting the dining for free. It's worked the last 3 years.

Thanks, but unfortunately we already have Fun Passes, so don't need tickets.

Thanks! It worked liked a charm! As soon as I closed out a had a pop up for free dining in less than 5 minutes!:cool1:

I found the link by searching seaworld free play and dine. I was able to find it in a trip advisor post from 2012 I think. The link is current and I purchased with no issue. The link takes you directly to the seaworld site but not something I could find without the link.

Thanks! Now I need to figure out what's a better deal, the vacation package I've already booked, or staying at a cheaper hotel and doing this free dining promotion!

I think I have a decent deal at this point - 5 nights hotel (free parking and breakfast, free shuttle to parks, free limited quick queue) plus unlimited Sea World and Aquatica visits plus one day of free dining at each. $700 (plus tax).

Very nice of you to post the link CampingDad. I wasnt sure if I was allowed to post it and that is why I just gave how to instructions. It really is a good deal.

Wow, this is great information. Wish I could use it this trip, but my husband and I already get the free dining with our hotel package, and the three kids are not part of that package because they are doing Discovery Cove and get SW free with that. So on our Seaworld day (the day before DC), hubby and I will get free dining and the kids won't. Oh well, there's always next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter