Sea World Eat All Day?

I clicked the link but it says you have to visit by 12/31/2013. Just want to be sure this would still be valid for this year...thoughts?

I clicked the link but it says you have to visit by 12/31/2013. Just want to be sure this would still be valid for this year...thoughts?[/QUOT

It didn't say that on mine when I clicked on the play and dine link. Even a 2014 calendar appeared asking for the date we would be there.

I clicked the link but it says you have to visit by 12/31/2013. Just want to be sure this would still be valid for this year...thoughts?

I just checked my actual e-ticket that I printed and it says expires 12/31/2014.

If your looking to splurge on a meal the shark restaurant is AMAZING!!! Need reservations, is pricey but worth it.

OP here. We did end up purchasing the eat all day deal for me, DH, and DD3. It definitely paid off for us. I didn't see the option of possibly getting it for free until we had left home. Since I was accessing on my iPad, I never got that option once I was in Florida. We ate breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack or two with the plan. Not all of the meals were eligible. For example, at the BBQ place you couldn't get the ribs or the platter meals at all. DH thought the portion sizes were small, and he went back through the line for "seconds" for both lunch and dinner. We always grabbed 3 bottles of water, even if we didn't plan on drinking them right away. Each meal included a main dish, 1 side dish (fruit, cookies, cake, fries, etc), and a drink. I had a couple of ziplock bags with me, so a couple of time I took along DD's leftover strawberries so she could eat them in the stroller as we walked around.

Even if you have to pay for it, I think this is worth it, as long as you plan on eating 3 meals in the park. The food was actually pretty good, with the exception of the scrambled eggs for breakfast. (But as a general rule, I dislike restaurant scrambled eggs.)

We took a group of teenagers and it was worth every penny. They ate all day. We ate lunch and supper and throughout the day they would go in to practically empty restaurants and grab fruit, sides, and desserts. I know we took breadsticks, pizza, and chicken strips to the sea lion show. Planned it so we grabbed food and sat while ate and waited for the shows to start. DH loves the carrot cake! We lost track of how many he ate.....lol!

We booked our trip through Discovery Cove, We bought tickets for the DC day, cabana package, and with that have unlimited admission to SW and AQ all week.

Is there any way to get a discount on the all day dining with this ticket set up??

The DC day is VERY expensive, although package with the free admission, I feel I am getting a pretty good deal. any advice for dining at SW and Aquatica?? TIA!! Annabug

We booked our trip through Discovery Cove, We bought tickets for the DC day, cabana package, and with that have unlimited admission to SW and AQ all week.

Is there any way to get a discount on the all day dining with this ticket set up??

The DC day is VERY expensive, although package with the free admission, I feel I am getting a pretty good deal. any advice for dining at SW and Aquatica?? TIA!! Annabug

Hi annabug,

We are in the same boat with the DC admission!

We got a 20% off deal on both the SW & Aquatica all-day dining by purchasing our passes on the Black Friday sale. It brought our SW dining down to $26.39 pp and our Aquatica dining down to $12 pp (let me tell you, my guys will get their money's worth there x 5!). So far, that's been the best deal I have found other than the free dining, of course, which we don't qualify for as our SW passes are free with our DC tickets.

As far as Aquatica dining goes, the food is much better at the Waterstone Grill than the Banana Beach buffet. If you end up buying your meals out of pocket, I would wholeheartedly say go for the Waterstone Grill unless you are super-stuck on having the all-day dining option. The Banana Beach buffet is perfectly okay, but its buffet food and the selection is limited.

The only other deal I know of on the dining is for passholders (with their 10% discount).

Your travel date is drawing closer!! You must be getting soooooo excited!

G.

Hi annabug,

We are in the same boat with the DC admission!

We got a 20% off deal on both the SW & Aquatica all-day dining by purchasing our passes on the Black Friday sale. It brought our SW dining down to $26.39 pp and our Aquatica dining down to $12 pp (let me tell you, my guys will get their money's worth there x 5!). So far, that's been the best deal I have found other than the free dining, of course, which we don't qualify for as our SW passes are free with our DC tickets.

As far as Aquatica dining goes, the food is much better at the Waterstone Grill than the Banana Beach buffet. If you end up buying your meals out of pocket, I would wholeheartedly say go for the Waterstone Grill unless you are super-stuck on having the all-day dining option. The Banana Beach buffet is perfectly okay, but its buffet food and the selection is limited.

The only other deal I know of on the dining is for passholders (with their 10% discount).

Your travel date is drawing closer!! You must be getting soooooo excited!

G.

Yes, I remember you were doing the DC day and sea world too! Darn it, I should have picked them up on that sale day, Oh well. It will cost about $100 per day for my family of 4 to eat all day at SW. We will probably only do this on one day, our longest day, and the day that we aren't doing the dine with shamu.

And I can't believe how close we are getting! We have had a long hard winter, so I can't tell how excited we are. And my little ones don't know! Its a surprise! I still haven't decided when to tell them. Im thinking maybe at the airport?

And Thank you Gina for all of your helpful advice and suggestions! As a mom you have been extremely helpful in helping me to plan our trip. Looking forward to staying at Residence Inn!!!:flower3:

I know the Baby Back ribs are excluded (and it has always said so here:
http://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/dine-and-shop/dining/all-day-dining-deal/ ) but the other platter meals have always been eligible on our visits.

What were the entrée options at Voyageurs, then?

Both of the platters that had ribs were totally excluded. (At one point, you could pay $3 extra to get them, or so I read somewhere.) I can't remember exactly what meals were included, but I got some type of brisket meal. DH got the same thing, but went back for "seconds" since he was still hungry.

Both of the platters that had ribs were totally excluded. (At one point, you could pay $3 extra to get them, or so I read somewhere.) I can't remember exactly what meals were included, but I got some type of brisket meal. DH got the same thing, but went back for "seconds" since he was still hungry.

Okay, that makes sense. When you said that you "couldn't get the platter meals at all" I took that to mean that ALL the platters (such as your brisket platter) were excluded from the plan. I *knew* we had had some of the platters on our last trip (the brisket being one of them), so that had me worried!

I am actually okay with portions being more reasonably sized. We find the American portions at most restaurants to be ENORMOUS in comparison to what we are accustomed to here at home. Maybe that's why we've never thought SW's portions to be small :confused3 . I, personally, would rather go back for seconds than to waste food on an entrée that's too big for one. One of the many reasons why we love SW's all day dining plan.....my big guys can go through the line as many times as they need or want to :thumbsup2 .

And Thank you Gina for all of your helpful advice and suggestions! As a mom you have been extremely helpful in helping me to plan our trip. Looking forward to staying at Residence Inn!!!:flower3:

You are very welcome. I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return! :thumbsup2

I am in Orlando right now. We were at SW on Sunday and even though we were late for breakfast I purchased the all day dining plan because my teen boy and pre teen girl can you out of house and home. I found the plan to be an excellent way to save on food costs at the park. We ate at the pizza place near Manta for an early lunch and my kids got seconds with their first serving they got fruit then with the second they got a dessert. They did not have to hear mom tell them no it's too expensive. We walked through a couple of places and just got water bottles. Mid afternoon we ended up over by the sting rays, they have cheese and chilli cheese fries over at Island Pete's. I thought they would not be included but my kids got them without issue.

I have one complaint with the plan, 4 of the seven restaurants are close by one another it would be better in my opinion if they were more spread out to cover more of the park.

I plan to hit BG later this week and without a doubt I am going to purchase the plan.

I am a platinum AP holder with my "home" park being Sesame Place. I got the 10% discount. I wish my "home" park offered a deal like this.

I have one complaint with the plan, 4 of the seven restaurants are close by one another it would be better in my opinion if they were more spread out to cover more of the park.

Unfortunately this is more of a layout within the park issue. There are only a few places to eat on the Shamu side of the park, and they both are part of the plan.

Unfortunately this is more of a layout within the park issue. There are only a few places to eat on the Shamu side of the park, and they both are part of the plan.

Yes and no. Yes most of the eateries are located in one spot, but there are at least 2 other places they could add to the plan. Doubt it will happen because one is in the new penguin area which is insanely popular.

This has been some good info, especially about the ribs being not included which will not be a problem for us. We like ribs, but I can't see it on a day touring a park.

Those of you with younger pre-teen kids, was it worth it for you?

Yes and no. Yes most of the eateries are located in one spot, but there are at least 2 other places they could add to the plan. Doubt it will happen because one is in the new penguin area which is insanely popular.

Just curious which 2 you are talking about.

Expedition Café (the one by the penguins) is right behind Seaport Pizza, around the corner from Voyagers, and just down the street from Spice Mill. So even adding that would be in the same area.

Which other one are you referring to?

Just curious which 2 you are talking about.

Expedition Café (the one by the penguins) is right behind Seaport Pizza, around the corner from Voyagers, and just down the street from Spice Mill. So even adding that would be in the same area.

Which other one are you referring to?

I xid not find the cafe expedition all that close to the otger places you referenced, maybe that's just me. There was a panini place close to the back of the park that was not included. Honestly though the plan is an incredible value.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter