Sea World Eat All Day?

This has been some good info, especially about the ribs being not included which will not be a problem for us. We like ribs, but I can't see it on a day touring a park.

Those of you with younger pre-teen kids, was it worth it for you?

My daughter is 11 and she loved the plan.

Hi all, Can I upgrade the play and dine deal to add the second day for $10? Or better yet, can I upgrade it to a Fun Card?

We really need 2 days in the parks, and we are visiting family maybe again later this year, so it would be nice to have a option to visit SeaWorld again for "free"

Thanks all for your help!

Hi all, Can I upgrade the play and dine deal to add the second day for $10? Or better yet, can I upgrade it to a Fun Card?

We really need 2 days in the parks, and we are visiting family maybe again later this year, so it would be nice to have a option to visit SeaWorld again for "free"

I did not even see the sign or booth at the exit of the park to upgrade for a 2nd day when we were there Saturday. Doesn't mean they don't do it but not in the spot where it has been offered for years. Anyone know if it is at a different location?

I would love to know this too. We are planning on 2 days at SW and if I bought the ticket with free dining, I would love to convert it to a 2nd day ticket for $10

I would love to know this too. We are planning on 2 days at SW and if I bought the ticket with free dining, I would love to convert it to a 2nd day ticket for $10

I just went ahead and called SW and they said that you could add the second day for $10. She said you could also add the dining for the second day, but that you would pay the cost for it…not free.

I ran a price with hotel stay using the free dining and also the kid's free ticket promo and the kid's free ticket promo was a lot less. Any luck getting the free dining as well somehow? My DDs love fruit and can guzzle beverages, the free dining would be great for this.

I ran a price with hotel stay using the free dining and also the kid's free ticket promo and the kid's free ticket promo was a lot less. Any luck getting the free dining as well somehow? My DDs love fruit and can guzzle beverages, the free dining would be great for this.

There's no way to get both but you can purchase the dining plan at the park.
Adult from $32.99
Child (ages 3-9) from $17.99

Plus I think you get a discount from staying at the SW hotels so it would be a little less than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter