SeaworldDC/AQ Upcoming Trips-Anyone?

Tillikumtrainer

I support Seaworld & Tillikum.
I figured alot of us are going on vacation to Seaworld/Discovery Cove/ Aquatica in the March- August route, So lets see how many people ar going to SW/DC/Aquatica-

I am going May 13-17th to Orlando

May 14th- Discovery Cove (morning) & SeaWorld (Late afternoon-DWS)

May 16th -SeaWorld (Full day)

Who else is going to DC/SWF/AQ in the next couple of Months?

No SW this time...but we'll be in Orlando March 20-April1...Going to DC on March 27th...2 very long weeks from today :)

We will be in Orlando April 21 - 29 and we are going to DISCOVERY COVE on April 22 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: . We are also going to Sea World, Busch Gardens and Aquatica but I am not sure which days yet, we have the ultmate package, which includes 14 days unlimited admission to SW,BG/ and Aquatica.
We can't wait !:beach: :flower1: :fish: :hourglass :cloud9: :disrocks:

I'm not going till November. Love watching the sea world wheel of fortunes right now!

We're doing SW on April 28th & then 2 Aquatica days later that week.
I haven't been to SW since I was a kid. DH and DD have never been, and none of us has ever been to AQ.
We do DIS every year but thought we'd add something different this trip!

wow Glad im not alone here..lol

the other Boards are having a WDW and EPCOT meet -we need to have a Seaworld Meet.. humm maybe 2010? ..imagine..lol everyone Dine with shamu.. or a whole area for the Dis/SW -board at Believe show..Now that would be cool popcorn::

We're doing DC Sat., June 6th
BMG the evening of Sat., June 6th
Universal Studios Sun., June 7th (onsite express pass)
IOA Mon., June 8th (onsite express pass)
Sea World Tues., June 9th

Heading to Savannah on June 10th for a few days to get some rest. :rolleyes:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

We are headed to SW and DC this summer... DC July 12th and SW sometime between the 12th and 19th... depends on Disney park days

LISA

DD and I are going to Disney Aug 23-29 and planning on DC for the first time on Aug 26 and SW on Aug 27, we can't wait!

Allyson

We're going 3 days (want to take it easy & use the late hours 10 PM since it's Spring break time) 4/7 to 4/10. 3 days at SW but plan on enjoying the hotel pool, going out to eat & try Ripley's Believe it or not. Staying at Celebration Hotel ! Can't wait !!! :banana: :woohoo:

we are going May 29- june7th
we will be doing SW, BG, IO, Us and WDW i know what a busy week right??

We will be at DC on June 8th...can't wait. Not sure what days for SW or Aquatica or BG yet as we also have the ultimate package. We will be in Orlando from June 6-14

I'm going April 11-13th. Spending 1.5 days at Sea World, 1 day at Aquatica. First trip with my 4 yr old son there, and his first trip to a real water park. Should be fun.

April 16-19, Sea World, and Aquatica with another mom and 7 kids under age 10. Makahiki Luau on 4/16, Can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter