SeaworldDC/AQ Upcoming Trips-Anyone?

We'll be doing Aquatica, SW and Busch from May 23-30. This is a budget trip, so we will only be doing the Busch parks on our platinum passes. Kids are really looking forward to Manta.

We are going for the first time the first week in May. We have a Sea World package with Aquatica. Is Aquatica a full day thing or just a half day?? We are mixing it with Disney so just trying to space it all out.

I was just in Orlando last weekend to visit my best friend for the weekend, we went to Sea World on Saturday, the 14th. It was busy, but we had a lot of fun.

We'll be at Discovery Cove April 13th. Kids don't know yet - we aren't going to tell them until the day before. I'm sooooo excited!!!!!!

Janet Hill - when are you going to Busch? I'm going to be there on May 26th!

Not sure which day. We're just going to go with the flow and pick the park we go to on each day when we get up in the morning. The kids really want to go to Busch twice during the week as both are coaster fans.

Going to Orlando in June from the 8th-21st. Going to Seaworld on the 9th, Universal 8th and 10th-12th, and then the rest of the time at Disney.

So when will Sea World be updating their April showtimes? I mean its March 25th...

Maybe I am just a typical Disney over-planner, but I want to be able to plan things out fairly soon.

We're going July 26-August 1 to SW & Aquatica. Don't know our itinery yet - all I know is I'll be in Orlando those dates! Can't wait for the kids to experience SW since growing up we had annual passes to the SW in Ohio.:goodvibes

I am going, Arriving May 16 at MCO, and getting a few hours in at Sea Word that afternoon,then back for a full day May 21.DN is doing Discovery cove on May 18 also. Looking forward to it all.

We went to Seaworld a couple of weekends ago. We just got the yearly tickets. Here is some picts from it.
3-21-095526.jpg

3-21-095596.jpg

3-21-095538.jpg

3-21-095646.jpg

3-21-095533.jpg

3-21-095591.jpg

Ok is that enough, I have plenty.hehehehe Im a picture person.

lol u soiund like me.. I love the picture of Tillikum (last photo big male orca) what type of camera do you use if i may ask?

Who else is going to DC/SWF/AQ in the next couple of Months?

My daughter and I are going May 10 - 16. We plan on doing Universal, Seaworld, Aquatica, and Busch Gardens this time (did Disney last year)! Haven't been since 1994 so we're very excited at all the changes! (And my daughter, who is 24 years old now, barely remembers any of it!)

lol u soiund like me.. I love the picture of Tillikum (last photo big male orca) what type of camera do you use if i may ask?

Hi, Im glad that you liked the pictures. I have a closer one of the orca's when we went to the dining with Shamu show. But it was a couple of yrs ago. I use my Kodak easy share 7.1 pixals 12 zoom, automatic focas camra. A lot of people doesnt like those but I do love mine and it takes such good picts. Seaworld is one of my favorite places. I have the two yr passes. The orcas are my favorite. Thanks again.

Will be at Discovery Cove June 17th with my mom. I've been there once before. The rest of our vacation will be at Disney.

I think we're gonna try to go over this weekend, and use the Salute to the Hero's tickets...DH is military, and we have his daughter this weekend, she likes to go places like that with us! :)

Wow theres a bunch of people going to Orlando !!

choco_latae thanks for answering the Q :)

Thanks everyone for keeping the board Up to date on your upcoming trips.. keep them coming.. and I cant wait for those Trip reports. :grouphug:

Smallworldh- I may see you around there :)

Im sure many people are going to keep this going for a while..

Seven of us are doing Discovery Cove on April 19th:yay::yay::yay: and then doing Sea World on Monday:yay:
This will be an extra special couple of days because my sister has stage 4 lung cancer and we will be having extra special memories.

We will be doing one day in Sea World between 8/6-8/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter