SeaworldDC/AQ Upcoming Trips-Anyone?

Leaving tomorrow for 3 nights to SW. Doing the barbecue all you can eat & also going to Ripley's Believe it Not museum, staying at Celebration Hotel. Will give a mini review when I get back ! All packed but just going over the neverending " last minute details". Can't wait to get in the car & go go !! :banana:

Leaving tomorrow for 3 nights to SW. Doing the barbecue all you can eat & also going to Ripley's Believe it Not museum, staying at Celebration Hotel. Will give a mini review when I get back ! All packed but just going over the neverending " last minute details". Can't wait to get in the car & go go !! :banana:

Im sure the excited feeling :yay: has kicked in.. dont you all forget to add some pictures fomr your incredible trips to florida

when I go: I'll be writing a trip report on my website (www.seaworldtraveler.com) But i'll add it here for you guys to read of course..

Those whos vacations are coming up enjoy your time in florida :cool1:

We're going to Discovery Cove on June 13! :banana:

We plan on taking advantage of the package and visiting Busch Gardens, Seaworld and Aquatica.

Any advice/info. regarding Busch Gardens/Aquatica? We have never been to either location before. Wondering how hot/crowded it will be in early/mid June. Meal plans? Shuttle versus driving?

TIA,
Teresa

Aquatica tips

*get to the parking lot early like 8:45am.. trust me alot of people tend to get thereat 10am and Aquatica becomes full compacity and they wont let you in..

*as for meal plans- well i didnt really eat much, too much going on, but i did grab some dippin dots and stuff. they have a "resturant" there bring some extra money cause their a bit expensive...

*for heat we went May 9th 2008 and it hit 90 degrees at 11am.. so bring ALOT of sunscreen!!! you will get burned.. i should know i looked like a lobster when i went back to the hotel (quick Sunburn tip: take a tylenol and get yourself in cool water to ease the pain)

*try to hit the major rides (ex:dolphin plunge) first..

yeah thats bout it.. i guess

Hi guys , not been on here much since my last trip to DLRP in Jan 09 :confused3

heading 2 SW prob most days & DC on May 7th :cool1:

Gotta laugh. We just renewed two year passes. My girls are seven and we have been going to SW since before we even had to pay for them. Went to SW back in March and heading again this weekend for MIL's birthday (April 17-19). Love living here in Florida, too convenient.

Just a curiosity if anyone is going to Discovery Cove on MAY 14th cause Im going to be there with hubby..lol

We will be @ DC on May 14 also! :banana: Me, hubby, and our 3 kids (ages 8,13,14). This is our 6th family vacation to Orlando but first time to DC and we can't wait!! We'll be doing Aquatica and Busch Gardens for the first time this trip too. We are crossing the days 'til DC off on the calendar each day. 12 more days!!!!

Oh and....I have my fingers crossed that I will be able to ride Manta on Mother's Day! I can't think of a better present :)

I'm going to SW and AQ june 13 to 17th. Not doing disney or universal went to those last year so not going this time around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter