***See last page : AK Swap Part II Final Details :

Hang in there Cyndi- condolences to you and your friends..:hug:

Don't fret about the swap either...we all understand that family and friends come FIRST! :)

During this rough time for you and your friends remember we all are here for you and sending lots of prayers and PD to you all.

Yes, don't worry about the swap. Take care of what you have to, if you need anything we are here.
Franne

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME CYNDI'S ADDRESS. MY PACKAGE WAS RETURNED SAYING NO SUCH PERSON AT THIS ADDRESS. I THINK I PUT DRIVE INSTEAD OF STREET OR SOMETHING.

THANKS

Hi Madison12, ( check your pm ) I was just checking in to let RRBB and OurDogCisco know that there package came in today. You two are too much. Thank you. And thank you to everyone who has sent a message to me. I really appreciate everyone's support.

Cyndi princess:

Cyndi,

I just sent you a PM for your address and THEN I found it (assuming it hasn't changed since March). My stuff will go out in the morning. Thanks!!

Peggy

Cyndi, I'm sorry to hear about your friends. What a tough time for y'all. You're all in my thoughts and prayers. Please don't worry about this swap. It will still be there when you've gotten through this.

Robin

HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP! Can someone please PM me Cyndi's address before noon today!!!!!! Apparently I got it wrong too.

Thank you Franne and thank you Cyndi for taking the time to re-email me the address. I did not get it wrong, but apparently the PO decided that my 6 was a 0 so the sorting computers did not process it. What the heck is that about - don't human beings look at our mail anymore? It clearly stated that city and the address - someone had to have been able to figure it out from that. Anyways, I am relieved to know that I am not holding the whole shooting match up. It is going priority mail to Cyndi so it should also be in by Friday. Leaving her plenty of time to relax and just slowly put everything together over the weekend.

Still waiting for two more packages ( one I have not heard from at all after sending several emails ). If I don't hear from her by the time the last pkg. comes in I will have to assume that someone has flaked on me. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. If I don't hear anything I will send your packages out as promised ( along with your extra ). I am so sorry for this . I do want to say this is very rare for us , and I hope it will not deter anyone from participating in the future. I will send the person's name to our next hostess so that she will know in advance.

Castlegazer and Mickeyluvr's package came in today. Great work ladies. Thank you to everyone who has sent an email or card in support of me during this hard week. I will be out all weekend because of the funerals. If anyone needs me please don't hesitate to email me. I will check it as soon as possible, Thanks again,

Cyndi princess:

Thanks for updating us Cyndi. That's too bad about someone flaking; oh well. I look forward to the next swap and won't let someone's flakiness deter me from doing MGM. I know everyone here does fabulous work.

Take care and please know our thoughts are with you and your family and friends this weekend.

Robin:grouphug:

Thanks for letting me know, Cyndi. Try to pamper yourself in some way this weekend between the services...you deserve it!!!

Peggy

I was scrapping my disney pictures from last year (I used almost all of the MK swap !!!) I was just wondering what kind of glue you ladies use for small pieces and paper piecing. I've tried a few and am not happy with the results.

Thanks

I love my little Xyron X! I could never use all my QK letters without it. Also the sailor glue pen is pretty good.

Peggy

Swap items were ready to mail...but had no time(due to CKU)...
now I cannot find the address...CYNDI...please PM me with the info...I am so sorry everyone.

Just read about a FLAKER...please say it is not me

I use ZIG glue pens - this swap will be a true test, though as I used it to do my tea bag folded frames for everyone. I am dreading them sticking to the other frame or some of the pieces falling off by the time everyone gets them, but I didn't have any problems with it while doing the frames. I only had to go back and re-glue a single piece on my own frame that I made first - it was a test model. This will make more sense when you see the frame, but it involved a lot of glue, I blew through three pens in the process.

Pauline it wasn't you. I sent a pm. Madison12 your pkg. came in today. Castlegazer I never got to comment in your work ( wow ) is all I can say. The details are beautiful. I use a zyron also , but have been wanting to try the zig pen also. I recently ordered the mini tape runner from cm and I like how it glides around my swirl borders. As soon as Paulines package comes in I will swap them out. Later ladies,

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter