***See last page : AK Swap Part II Final Details :

Thank you Cyndi. Now you see what I was talking about with, "holy, never again" and "boy, was I an idiot in what I chose to do". But hopefully everyone likes the tea bag folding - as you all have no idea what I am talking about yet, it is a frame that is supposed to evoke the Tree Of Life. It took me FOREVER. I would recommend everyone try tea bag folding as its fun and adds something really cool to your pages and, like the mosaic I did for the Trading Pages swap, looks hard buts its really not, BUT don't do it for a swap or else it will rule your life and you will never want to try the technique ever again. :(

:bounce: The waiting is killing me - Pauline, move your butt (Its, OK, I can razz her - she grew up in my home town).

I dont mean to sound anxious but when will Studios be posted- Im heading west to DL this week but I don't want to miss it (its my fav and "home" park-)Thanks :)

-em

DH PROMISED he would bring this to the post office TODAY...I asked him to send it out next day....I am so sorry I held this up....items were done...I just could not mail them on time!!!!

I think I will skip the next one even though I have no current swaps....

Maybe Cyndi can just add you in for an element you want to do since you are sure you want to do it.

She said she would be posting it as soon as she had this one mailed out.

I have a added the MGM swap info. Please only sign up if your sure you will be able to finish in time. We are a few days off on the due date than originally scheduled. I am awaiting the pkg. from Paulinewdw , then I will began the process of swapping out. I will let you know as soon as they have gone postal.

Also , when signing up please check to see who has posted ahead of you with their idea and element. It may take me a day to get everyone's info up on the link.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=606158

Great job so far everyone. Keep up the excellent work.

Cyndi princess:

Ladies please check your email or pm for an important message. I need a response A.S.A.P. Thank you,

Cyndi princess:

HI everyone! I got my package on Saturday! Holy cow - each and every one of you did such an amazing job and spent so much time with your pieces! Thank you so much. Here I am lamenting forever and I see the work that went into your pieces and I feel like a loser for even complaining about time consumption!

This was a great experience. Thanks everyone for letting this newbie in to play with all you pros.

Hi everyone, been on vacation and got it on Friday.... Very nice work ladies. I'll scan the pieces again if no one minds.

Tina

Please do- You are welcome to email them to me and I'll post them to epson

I was going to post them but when the camera didnt work and I got hit with the scrappin bug I used alot of them already... I would post those layouts but as I only used a part of them so far I won't :)

-em

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
Please do- You are welcome to email them to me and I'll post them to epson

I was going to post them but when the camera didnt work and I got hit with the scrappin bug I used alot of them already... I would post those layouts but as I only used a part of them so far I won't :)

-em

I'll send them to you sometime this week. Just trying to recover from vacation. I hate reality sometimes....

Reality? What's that?

As long as there is Disney scrappin left... I will never face reality :)

and whenever works :)

-em

Originally posted by Disneyland_emily
Reality? What's that?

As long as there is Disney scrappin left... I will never face reality :)

and whenever works :)

-em

Em--

Check your e-mail...

Thanks,
Tina

I have everything bought, just need to get it all together! I'll try to get it done this week, don't want to hold up the swap!
Franne

Momemouse and pigletspal your pkg. came in this morning. Momemouse the shaker is great! Becky I love how the movie clapper came out. I think its because of you that I even decided to try my hand at PP. ( Oh, and the sign is going in my scraproom, the colors will match perfectly ). Later ladies, I actually got some scrapping done today ( 8 pages to be exact , just need to add my journaling ). Going simple , but still decorated has really made a difference in my production of pages. And the items from this swap will make my Disney album a lot less stressful to put together. Thanks Emily for posting the pictures. We have a great group of scrappers.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter