Sensing Pixie Dust I Am! A Star Wars Weekend PTR! New PTR Link pg. 77!

We are looking at a Thanksgiving 2012 cruise. :goodvibes Too bad you weren't able to sneak away with Denny, but getting to the beach is pretty good, too! :thumbsup2

I looked at the prices for the June 15th cruise awhile back, and it just won't work for us pricewise -- a bit too steep! :eek: We are looking at the Thanksgiving 2012 four-night cruise, though.

I was looking at that Thanksgiving cruise before we bought more DVC points. Then I was looking at the one just after it, which is so much cheaper. Than I remembered that Brian would be home and that wouldn't be cool to leave him for Thanksgiving (and I know he wouldn't want to do the cruise).

I hope you are able to book the TG cruise. That would be a blast!

MeMom is SO right on!!! Gotta love that woman!! :) Thinking of you dear! Sending lots of hugs! I would send a few, stiff, good drinks too if I could only figure out how to mail them! ;)

With so much on your plate, be sure you are keeping your priorities in order:

1-family
2-DIS report
3-school work

:)

:rotfl: I like your way of thinking, MeMom!

Yesterday, I had to attend an orientation, then class, then another meeting about a grant that will pay for half of my degree. It was almost 7:00 by the time I got home, and my brain was seriously fried. I just put all the school stuff aside, and we ate dinner (Charles made lasagna) and hung out. It was funny hearing Connor ask me, "Well, what did you learn at school today?" :laughing:

This morning, I did some school stuff and ordered my textbooks. Then, I got on here as my treat for accomplishing things. ;)

Finally was able to see your Tybee pictures this morning. That cottage was adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach!

Thanks! We fell in love with Tybee, and Charles has declared that it is not only his favorite beach town EVER, but he wants us to move there once the kids are out of school. Fine by me -- it's closer to Disney than Atlanta. :laughing:

I was looking at that Thanksgiving cruise before we bought more DVC points. Then I was looking at the one just after it, which is so much cheaper. Than I remembered that Brian would be home and that wouldn't be cool to leave him for Thanksgiving (and I know he wouldn't want to do the cruise).

I hope you are able to book the TG cruise. That would be a blast!

From everything I have read, even older teens and young adults enjoy Disney cruises. :rolleyes1

I LOVE this! :laughing:

MeMom is very wise. :goodvibes

MeMom is SO right on!!! Gotta love that woman!! :) Thinking of you dear! Sending lots of hugs! I would send a few, stiff, good drinks too if I could only figure out how to mail them! ;)

:lmao: Thanks, Jen! I did have a drink last night after dinner to unwind. I figured I deserved it after being at Berry for seven hours!

Hi Jackie! I just saw your beach pics - looks like you had a wonderful time. I'll be over on your PTR - can't wait to see your plans!

Hi Jackie! I just saw your beach pics - looks like you had a wonderful time. I'll be over on your PTR - can't wait to see your plans!

We did! I am going to do the beach TR over there! I just can't resist sharing all the stories from the trip that go along with the pictures. :laughing:

Hey Jackie...finally all caught up.

I am so sorry that you had to cancel the trip, but on the bright side, looks like you found a new favourite spot so close to home!:goodvibes Hopefully you can post a few photos of your trip on your new PTR!;)

My goodness...how frightening with all of those storms. Thank goodness you guys were ok. My heart breaks for everyone touched by those storms this year!:sad1:

I got a real kick out of seeing how well prepared you were for the Royal Wedding with those petit fours. Wish I was there with you to watch it in style like that....and enjoy one of those delicious looking pastries!;)

And speaking of princesses, I absolutely adore Chelsea's dress! It really is perfect, isn't it? I would have felt wonderful coming home with that one. :goodvibes

I have already joined you on your new PTR and look forward to hearing all about your 2012 plans!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter