Sensing Pixie Dust I Am! A Star Wars Weekend PTR! New PTR Link pg. 77!

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I am such a moron! After you announced that you were not going to Disney this year, I thought you were closing this thread out, so I stopped checking in. Then I was thinking about your beach trip the other day so I decided to see if you were doing a TR for that. I noticed there wasn't a new title in your signature, so I decided to check the end of your old PTR. I had no idea that the party had kept on going over here! :laughing: I feel like I have been missing out! I am so sorry that I jumped ship on you. It certainly was not intentional! :flower3: From reading the last few posts here, I am assuming you ARE going to do a TR for your beach trip??? If so, are you planning to post it here? I don't want to get left behind again! :rotfl: I'm feeling like that kid who always gets lost at the zoo on the 3rd grade class field trip. :rolleyes1

Hi Jackie. Trying to get caught up & glad you have not posted too much here yet so I am not too far behind on this one!!:laughing:

Oh I missed your send-off while we were in LA again. Hope you are having a wonderful time - can't wait to hear about it!:thumbsup2

Hi Jackie!

I hope you're enjoying your summer vacation. Your photos on FB were just beautiful. Hope you're going to do a Tybee tr. :goodvibes

Welcome home! :hug:

Since I didn't see your pics on FB....you MUST do a TR here! :worship:

Pretty pretty please...with Disney sprinkles on top! ;)

It would be so helpful to someone who may want to try a vacay there someday to hear your reviews. ;)

Hey Jackie! Hope you had a great trip to the beach!

I've decided that I'm going to break down and get a FB page, yes, you read that right :laughing: Anyway, I'll PM you as soon as I set it up, I can't wait to see pics from your trip!

Welcome Home Jackie!! I hope you had a great time at the beach!!

WOOT WOOT I knew we were working on Michelle to finally get FB! YAY!!!!!

I've decided that I'm going to break down and get a FB page, yes, you read that right :laughing: Anyway, I'll PM you as soon as I set it up, I can't wait to see pics from your trip!

Shocked.....

and

thrilled!!! :dance3:

Welcome to the Dark Side! :rotfl:

:faint:

;)

:banana::banana::banana:

Jackie-as I mentioned on Facebook, LOVED your pics! What a very fun trip you had!!!!!

[QUOTE=SoonerGirl;41425623

I've decided that I'm going to break down and get a FB page, yes, you read that right :laughing:

Wow Michelle, it's about time! I even have one & am older than dirt! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter