Sensing Pixie Dust I Am! A Star Wars Weekend PTR! New PTR Link pg. 77!

Hope your trip is perfect! :wizard: The weather is beautiful this morning in Charleston.:woohoo:

Thanks! The weather was perfect down there. We came home to weather that was about ten degrees hotter. We missed those ocean breezes almost immediately!

Have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Have a great trip Jackie!!

Thank you, Jess!

I sent you a proper "farewell" on FB, Jackie, so have a fabulous time at the beach and I look forward to hearing all about the fun you will have! PS.... I loved seeing Connor's Teeshirt, by the way!!!! :goodvibes From the DIS meet! Wow, that fit him perfectly!!! :thumbsup2

The t-shirt does fit him perfectly!!! :goodvibes

Have a fun trip!

Thanks!

Have a safe & wonderful trip.:)

We did!

Have a fun trip, Jackie! :)

It was great!

Happy Summer, Jackie!! :sunny:

I'm really looking forward to your report!

Kathy

Thanks, Kathy! Not sure how I am going to structure it or even where I am going to put it.

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Thanks, Jen! We had a lot of fun!

I hope you're having lots of fun Jackie! :)

We had lots and lots of fun!

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I am such a moron! After you announced that you were not going to Disney this year, I thought you were closing this thread out, so I stopped checking in. Then I was thinking about your beach trip the other day so I decided to see if you were doing a TR for that. I noticed there wasn't a new title in your signature, so I decided to check the end of your old PTR. I had no idea that the party had kept on going over here! :laughing: I feel like I have been missing out! I am so sorry that I jumped ship on you. It certainly was not intentional! :flower3: From reading the last few posts here, I am assuming you ARE going to do a TR for your beach trip??? If so, are you planning to post it here? I don't want to get left behind again! :rotfl: I'm feeling like that kid who always gets lost at the zoo on the 3rd grade class field trip. :rolleyes1

:lmao: Glad you found your way back to the group! :laughing: I think I am going to do a TR, but I am not sure where to post it or if I want to start a new PTR for the next Disney trip -- which might be a cruise -- or what. I am very conflicted. :laughing:

Hi Jackie. Trying to get caught up & glad you have not posted too much here yet so I am not too far behind on this one!!:laughing:

Nope, not much going on around here as far as real posts from me. :lmao:

Oh I missed your send-off while we were in LA again. Hope you are having a wonderful time - can't wait to hear about it!:thumbsup2

We had a great time, thanks, Tammie!

Hi Jackie!

I hope you're enjoying your summer vacation. Your photos on FB were just beautiful. Hope you're going to do a Tybee tr. :goodvibes

Thanks, Jen! Actually, I am kind of experiencing those horrible post-trip blues. Can't seem to snap out of them this time. :(

Welcome home! :hug:

Since I didn't see your pics on FB....you MUST do a TR here! :worship:

Pretty pretty please...with Disney sprinkles on top! ;)

It would be so helpful to someone who may want to try a vacay there someday to hear your reviews. ;)

Thanks! I would like to do a TR, but I am not sure where I would put it -- it's not a Disney trip by any stretch of the imagination. I was thinking of starting a PTR for the next Disney trip, but since there is nothing in concrete yet, I feel like I would be jinxing myself.

Welcome Home Jackie!!! Hope you had a great time at Tybee.

We did! We did!

Welcome home Jackie!

Hope you had a great time!

Thanks! It was a great trip!

Hey Jackie! Hope you had a great trip to the beach!

I've decided that I'm going to break down and get a FB page, yes, you read that right :laughing: Anyway, I'll PM you as soon as I set it up, I can't wait to see pics from your trip!

Hi, Michelle! Yes, we had lots of fun on Tybee.

I am so excited you are going to get a Facebook!!!

Welcome Home Jackie!! I hope you had a great time at the beach!!

WOOT WOOT I knew we were working on Michelle to finally get FB! YAY!!!!!

Isn't that the best news??? :banana:

Shocked.....

and

thrilled!!! :dance3:

Me too!!! :woohoo:

Welcome to the Dark Side! :rotfl:

::yes::

:faint:

;)

:banana::banana::banana:

Jackie-as I mentioned on Facebook, LOVED your pics! What a very fun trip you had!!!!!

Thanks, Brook!!! :goodvibes

Yay Michelle! :thumbsup2

:dance3:

I don't want a FB page! Can I still see the pictures...pretty please?????popcorn::

I plan on sharing all the Tybee pics -- just not sure how I want to do it on here.

Wow Michelle, it's about time! I even have one & am older than dirt! :lmao:

:lmao:

:eek: You won't be disappointed. the pics are great Jsckie. Looks like you have lotsof fun.

We did! Thanks, Pat! :goodvibes

Jackie ~ First of all, your pics from Tybee are amazing!!! Are you going to do a TR? I'm in if so! :thumbsup2 Second, I apologize for being away from the DIS for so long and neglecting my TRs. A little thing called "life" sometimes gets in the way! :rolleyes1 Thankfully there's FB! ;)

What's this about a possible cruise next summer?????? June 15th is the date! That's the one we are looking at and Wigd is booked on that one and I'm pretty sure Jen is booked or going to book.

Denny is leaving for Athens tomorrow, but I'm not going. Just didn't work out with kid stuff. But Nick and I are going to Rehobeth Beach for a couple days so I will get to see some sand!

oooh a cruise! Maybe...

I wish I could make that June 15th one work for us but the dates and prices are wrong. We are looking at an April one though....

I loved all your pictures from Tybee! I want to find a cute little cottage near a beach for a couple days up here!

The possibility of a cruise is really exciting...after watching the Disney DVD's that Katie got me for Christmas, and watching the cruise one, I am very interested. :laughing:

EVERYONE should go on a Disney cruise -at least once!!!!

Come read my TR if you need more convincing!! But my one regret is that it wasn't a longer one! 3 nights is really just 2 1/2 days and it's not enough!!!

Can't wait to hear more about Tybee! Your FB pics made it look like a lot of fun!

YAY! So cruising or parking?!? The decisions the decisions!!! WELL, so you know our summer plans are starting to form, too... but we are looking at 4th of July into July I think this time around... (at least as a whole family) b/c Matt is running a professional development tour to Eastern Europe right after school lets out... We may be considering something in the fall until then... But we will be in Orlando in July. Probably not cruising (since we have Thanksgiving!) But who knows.. after this 5 night with the family, it may be we consider another family cruise for next summer too! TOO many decisions!!!
:rotfl: Well I am a big fan of sticking your mini TRs into your Disney PTRs, but when you start it, make sure you let me know!!!

Jackie ~ First of all, your pics from Tybee are amazing!!! Are you going to do a TR? I'm in if so! :thumbsup2 Second, I apologize for being away from the DIS for so long and neglecting my TRs. A little thing called "life" sometimes gets in the way! :rolleyes1 Thankfully there's FB! ;)

Hi, Lynne! It is so great to see you on the DIS again! What fun summer plans/traveling do you have going on??? Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. We had a lot of fun! I would like to do a TR -- if I start a PTR, I will probably stick that in there.

What's this about a possible cruise next summer?????? June 15th is the date! That's the one we are looking at and Wigd is booked on that one and I'm pretty sure Jen is booked or going to book.

Denny is leaving for Athens tomorrow, but I'm not going. Just didn't work out with kid stuff. But Nick and I are going to Rehobeth Beach for a couple days so I will get to see some sand!

We are looking at a Thanksgiving 2012 cruise. :goodvibes Too bad you weren't able to sneak away with Denny, but getting to the beach is pretty good, too! :thumbsup2

oooh a cruise! Maybe...

I wish I could make that June 15th one work for us but the dates and prices are wrong. We are looking at an April one though....

I looked at the prices for the June 15th cruise awhile back, and it just won't work for us pricewise -- a bit too steep! :eek: We are looking at the Thanksgiving 2012 four-night cruise, though.

I loved all your pictures from Tybee! I want to find a cute little cottage near a beach for a couple days up here!

The possibility of a cruise is really exciting...after watching the Disney DVD's that Katie got me for Christmas, and watching the cruise one, I am very interested. :laughing:

Thanks! I would head back to that beach cottage in a heartbeat. We just fell in love with Tybee! It's a great beach town!

A Disney cruise is definitely on our radar these days!

EVERYONE should go on a Disney cruise -at least once!!!!

Come read my TR if you need more convincing!! But my one regret is that it wasn't a longer one! 3 nights is really just 2 1/2 days and it's not enough!!!

Can't wait to hear more about Tybee! Your FB pics made it look like a lot of fun!

Your TR has certainly been an enabling factor these days, Sheree. LOL!

Tybee was a lot of fun. We could have stayed there all summer!

YAY! So cruising or parking?!? The decisions the decisions!!! WELL, so you know our summer plans are starting to form, too... but we are looking at 4th of July into July I think this time around... (at least as a whole family) b/c Matt is running a professional development tour to Eastern Europe right after school lets out... We may be considering something in the fall until then... But we will be in Orlando in July. Probably not cruising (since we have Thanksgiving!) But who knows.. after this 5 night with the family, it may be we consider another family cruise for next summer too! TOO many decisions!!!
:rotfl: Well I am a big fan of sticking your mini TRs into your Disney PTRs, but when you start it, make sure you let me know!!!

Decisions, decisions is right, HD, and you know what a hard time I have with those. :lmao: Now, if you need suggestions, I think you should do another Thanksgiving cruise in 2012 (the four-night), and then you won't have to cook, and we can enjoy drinks at Castaway Cay instead. ;)

A cruise in the works!!! :cool1:

I think anytime is a good time for a Disney cruise! Thanksgiving would be fun!

I know my cruise in May is out for you because of school but it would have been fun to have you along.
Lexi would have had someone to hang out with. :hug:

I know what you mean about the prices...they really jump in the summer and near any holidays.

Have you made up your mind that NYE is defiitely out for this year?

Can't wait to see the Tybee TR. :)

Happy to help enable others to cruise!

Thought of you last night Jackie! There was an episode of house hunters on and a couple was looking for a vacation home on ------

Yup! Tybee Island!

Not cute cottages like yours though! Pretty fancy big newer places. Yours was better!

A cruise?:eek: How exciting!:scared1:

I broke down and booked a small trip for early Feb. Now I just have to wait and see if it sticks.

A cruise in the works!!! :cool1:

I think anytime is a good time for a Disney cruise! Thanksgiving would be fun!

I know my cruise in May is out for you because of school but it would have been fun to have you along.
Lexi would have had someone to hang out with. :hug:

I know what you mean about the prices...they really jump in the summer and near any holidays.

Have you made up your mind that NYE is defiitely out for this year?

Can't wait to see the Tybee TR. :)

Well, nothing is ever out until the dates come and go. :rotfl: If I come into a bunch of money, anything is a possibility! :lmao:

Ohh cruise plans sound exciting!
I agree with HD. A mini tr in a new ptr sounds like a great idea!

I have a title for the new PTR -- thought of it while I was driving to the grocery store yesterday -- I hope to have it up and running sometime this week. I will link it here when I do.

Happy to help enable others to cruise!

Thought of you last night Jackie! There was an episode of house hunters on and a couple was looking for a vacation home on ------

Yup! Tybee Island!

Not cute cottages like yours though! Pretty fancy big newer places. Yours was better!

We saw some massive newer homes on Tybee while we were there, but we liked our adorable, historic little cottage better. I love the charm in older homes.

We're headed to Europe for our 10th anniversary...Barcelona, Monaco, & Italy (Rome, Sicily, Florence, & Sorrento)! I can't wait!!! :banana:

Fun!!! Actually beyond fun!!! I can't wait to hear about it!

What an amazing trip Lynne!

::yes::

A cruise?:eek: How exciting!:scared1:

I broke down and booked a small trip for early Feb. Now I just have to wait and see if it sticks.

Yeay for a trip in February!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! You are due for a Disney trip!

We're headed to Europe for our 10th anniversary...Barcelona, Monaco, & Italy (Rome, Sicily, Florence, & Sorrento)! I can't wait!!! :banana:

Awesome! :cool1:

I have a title for the new PTR -- thought of it while I was driving to the grocery store yesterday -- I hope to have it up and running sometime this week. I will link it here when I do.

With so much on your plate, be sure you are keeping your priorities in order:

1-family
2-DIS report
3-school work

:)

Finally was able to see your Tybee pictures this morning. That cottage was adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time at the beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter