Sept. 11th, 2004!!! Roll Call!

VERY bummed to be back at work this morning!:(
Got home last night and we're so tired but had a GREAT time!
Missed the ports we were not able to get to so we had to book again!!!:teeth: Going summer of 06!
Did not meet anyone from the boards :(
We wore out green tags for awhile in the terminal but did not see anyone else wearing them.

I miss my servers SOOOOOOO much! No one is around to place the napkin on my lap!!:sad1:

Glad to be home..but miss the ship something terrible. Couldn't figure out what was up with dinner last night...there was no one around to take our order.:p We wore our green tags all week long...even on shore days...but I didn't see any others...after the first day. I had alot of people asking what it was and where we got them.

I was kind of suprised I didn't see more of the dis board people around. Just the few the first day at the mickey pool and maybe a couple or two later in the week. I'm so glad I found the boards though...made some real good friends (Kathy and Stacy::yes:: ) Have to say we had a blast.

Well work is waiting.:( gotta go....I need to change my countdown timer agine:teeth:

Welcome home, everyone. Glad to read that a good time was had by all!

Tim and I finally decided to sail on Saturday morning. Our daughter had an early cross country meet, so by the time we packed and watched her run, we got to the port late. Sorry to miss the Dis Meet. We kept our eyes peeled for green mickeys all week. The only ones we saw were on Femfaerie's stateroom door. Bummer!

Anyway, even with the disappointing port changes (bad hurricanes!), the cruise was AWESOME. We rebooked for next fall and even had Donna fax a request for a suite for our daughter's spring break, 2006. I'll be surprised if we'll ever sail another cruiseline again. DCL is superior in almost everyway.

I am so jealous!!! Really....I am glad to hear you all had such a good time. I thought about you all all week...hoping the seas weren't too rough.

We rescheduled for April...seems like a long time!!! BUT...at least we didn't lose our money!!

Take care all and welcome back to the real world!
Tracy :)

Tracy,

I hope you have nothing but calm seas and beautiful days when you sail in April! Happy cruising!:sunny:

Lisa

Glad to see everyone is getting home safe and sound! This is really a sickness - first I am checking the boards to plan our dismeet and our cruise and now I am checking the boards to see how everyone else enjoyed their trip! I agree, even though we missed the ports we were schedule for we had a blast! We met some great people and made wonderful friends (Sandi, Stacy and Erin :wave: )! We too are booked for Oct 22, 2005 joining Sandi & her family :teeth:.

It was so yucky going back to work today! I missed staying up late at night, the built in babysitter all week, our servers (I have to make my own meals again), our stateroom host (no more made bed - unless I do it myself), oh I can go on forever and ever!!!

TraSee, I thought of you also during the week. I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and have smooth sailing the whole week!

Gotta change my countdown!

Kathy

Hi all,
It has been tough being back at work. No one making my bed and then turning it down. No one asking me my preferences for anything.

It was great meeting so many of you at the first meet on Saturday. I wore my Mickey heads until I somehow lost them on Monday. (Too much swiping of my KTTW card!) By that time I was already known as 'that crazy DVC lady". (For those of you who are DVC members and attended the members update you know to what I refer.) (For those of you who are jot DVC members or didn't attend the Monday presentation don't ask.;) )

We had a ball. My mother thinks that towel animals were just for her and had our stateroom host Mario showing her how to make them. I think my sister is in for trouble if she starts using up all the towels to make animals!;) And she spent so much time on the verandah just reading or watching the ocean go by.
I unfortunately got a stomach bug and was on isolation Wednesday & Thursday. Better safe than sorry. No I did not spread it to anyone else! (Hand washing works!!)

We rebooked for Dec, 2005, mainly because we wanted to go again in Jan, 2006. My work schedule next year revolves around an accreditation due next fall so all plans are iffy until after the holidays. Donna said we can change the ressie as soon as the 2006 dates come out and get all the rebooking benefits.

Hope you all had a great time!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter