Sept. 14, 7 Day Roll Call

Today is 'packing' day and tomorrow is 'cleaning' day. We leave tomorrow night when DH gets off work. He wants to try to drive through the night.

DH thinks that if we get in on Friday early and get a good rest, we will have time to go to NASA on Saturday morning.

Have any of you done this? Is there time to visit Nasa before the cruise?

Well, we can't wait. My girls and I are SOOO excited that we can hardly get anything done. I am already starting to think about my next cruise. :cool:

DJ

Today is 'packing' day and tomorrow is 'cleaning' day. We leave tomorrow night when DH gets off work. He wants to try to drive through the night.

DH thinks that if we get in on Friday early and get a good rest, we will have time to go to NASA on Saturday morning.

Have any of you done this? Is there time to visit Nasa before the cruise?

Well, we can't wait. My girls and I are SOOO excited that we can hardly get anything done. I am already starting to think about my next cruise. :cool:

DJ

Kathy, I grew up loving the Yankees. You gotta remember that the Braves were in Milwaulkee then. I was born the day the Babe died. The Micks biography is sitting here on my book shelf.

westjones- Try this link. We went down the week after Easter and we spent the day there. We had tickets for a launch but it was scrubbed because of a hydrogen leak. It is a lot to see and a little on the pricey side. http://www.kennedyspacecenter.com/html/general_info.html

Bobby, look for me. We will be there about the same time.

I'm Ready!!!!!

until we all say Hello in person.
The car is packed. Our son will pick us up at 5:00 AM to take us to the Jet Port. 4 hours later we will see Mickey.

After making the list and double checking the clothes we still have 2 very large and 1 medium suitcase plus 2 carryons each.

Everyone be careful especially those of you who are driving. I am going to miss talking to each of you over the next two days.

Russ and Miss Vivian ---- Florida Bound

We are packing up too, and will leave tomorrow. Can't believe it is almost time! This is my farewell to the list also, I won't be online tomorrow before we leave.

Everyone be careful and be ready for a great and wonderful trip!
DJ

We are packing up too, and will leave tomorrow. Can't believe it is almost time! This is my farewell to the list also, I won't be online tomorrow before we leave.

Everyone be careful and be ready for a great and wonderful trip!
DJ

SOOO excited and tired all at the same time! We got meds packed and we washed all the clothes today...we both are working tomorrow but off on friday and leaving via SUV Friday evening...we should arrive by Saturday about 10-12 depending on what time we leave the house...

still looking for an orange shirt to wear....i'll find something .. i'm sure of it.....

TIL SATURDAY!!!! Everyone be safe and see you on deck 10!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!1:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Greg, Heidi, Nathan and Tristan!

Many of you are leaving today (or have left) and tomorrow. Have a safe journey until we really meet. Paula, You will be in Manchester tonight, remember I will be waving when you fly overhead tommorow! Hope you take pics of the kids excited little faces.

Bye Now

Christy White

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :jester:

Dog is at the kennel- I guess I better start packing. My flight out is 7:50AM tomorrow morning:eek:

Might be a good idea to start packing. We leave Fri night, so we have plenty of time. I'm lucky. My wife doesn't like my clothing combos, so she does all the packing anyway. To everyone that is leaving tonight or tommorrow morning, have a safe and fun trip. Looking forward to our trip. See ya soon.

We don't leave until Saturday morning, so I guess I don't even have to think about packing yet.......you'll recognize me on board, I'll be the one wearing the plaid shirts & checked pants......as that'll be all I'll be able to throw together on Saturday morning to catch our plane!!!

Safe journey fellow 9/14ers.....see you on deck 10 at sailaway!

Kathy

Well it looks like almost everyone is gone now. We will be leaving in 2 hours. I guess we'll see you tomorrow - 5pm deck 10

We are packing. We drop the kids off about 9 a.m. in Oviedo and we'll head out for Port Canaveral.

- Bobby

Still at work.......got less than a hour to go and I can go home & pack for our Sat AM flight......

Safe journey to all, see you on deck 10....

Kathy

Good Grief....i think we are taking way way way to many clothes!!!! I started last night and haven't stopped packin! And all the good suggestions about things to bring that made a whole other suitcase....i think for the four of us we have about 8 bags!!!!!!!!!

Is that RIDICULAS or what??:eek:

See you all on deck 10!!!!! Hope none hit the tropical storm Hanna!

Til then!
Greg, Heidi, Nathan and Tristan!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

You are overpacked! Remember back to your last trip and all the stuff you brought "just in case you need it" well take all that out of the suitcase!! Remember the self service laundry is on board if you have to re-wear anything!!!

Kathy

so I won't be a fashion "fauxpa" (sp?) if I wear something twice...lolololol Only kidding!!!!

Can't wait to meet you on deck 10 Kathy!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

The only thing that could keep me away now is good old Newark Airport! We have a 9AM flight out tomorrow and then we get the "Magical" bus to the ship.....I'm praying everything goes smoothly from now on.....10 more minutes in the office and I'm gone......................Got my batch of tipping singles from the bank...don't forget to bring lanyards for your family....I have the heavy duty hole puncher packed, so we can wear our cards around our necks.....saves you from loosing them.....

Kathy

We bought lanyards too for the whole family ... I didn't remember if the cards had holes in them or not and I didn't get a hole puncher...can we borrow yours??

We packed alot of other things other than clothes. One bag is full of our scuba stuff. Another bag is full of "stuff" like downy...fragrance for the room...water camera's .... extention cords and the like...

Then we all have a carry on back pack with all our "essentials"
And three and half suitcases for clothes for four....

I'm hoping all goes well with you Kathy...have a SAFE and GREAT flight

See you there...this is the last time I will be on....til deck 10!!!!!!!

Heidi

We made it home without a hitch and are about half way through washing all of our clothes.
As you can see from my signature we have booked a four day cruise in May. Gotta have my DCL fix each year.

I am trying to remember who all I met and write it down. I believe we met almost everyone on the list. Come to find out on Friday that Heidi and family were just five doors down from us. I am working on my trip report and may post part of it today while at work. Yep, I am back at work at noon today.

Our email address is russpoole@charter.net. We would love to hear from each of you and exchange photos once we get them back. I think we have about 20 rolls.

Keep the Magic in your hearts,

Russ and Miss Vivian:jester: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter