September 12, 2004 Roll Call 9-12-2004 9-12-04 (the "GO AWAY IVAN" Cruise)

GoofyGuy777

Back after a long hiatus
:thewave:

Well guys, it's 31 Days till we board on Wonder!!!! I can't wait...any one got their docs yet?

See you all on board!!! TOOT TOOT!!!

Steve

Hey Steve!
No paper work here yet.....

Hoping for good weather and looking forward to great time!

Kathy

Hi,Steve Were on the Sept. 12 cruise too see you there. Has anyone said anything about meeting once we get on the ship.TJHUTCH.

we should all plan to meet somewhere on the ship......any one excited yet???

Steve:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

26 days till most get ready to leave (if not earlier). No sign of any docs here.

Question of the day:

Which deck will you be staying on?

Answer:

Deck 5 (upgraded from cat 12 to cat 11....Yeah):bounce:

Steve

We are on Land/Sea - staying at Beach Club prior to cruise, so that is why 24 days for us! Yes!

Just got our docs via ups today!!! Now I just can't wait to board the ship and have some fun!

It will be Me my DH and DD4 and GOOFYGUY and his DW!!!

[

If you look at the picture above(post by DIZNYLND)....you will see me and my wife.

Plus guess what........I'm doing the Doc Dance.....:cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

Steve

We'll be joining you on September 12th!
It'll be me, DH and DD2 on Deck 5 / cat 6 - plus 9 others, including SIL, "Kaykels", and family. 12 of us in all.

No docs in sight yet so our mail carrier will be stalked until they arrive!:crazy:

Hi everyone!

We're sailing 9/12, too! First, DH and I are spending 3 nights at the Poly. We are both so excited! We pick up our docs at the travel agent tomorrow! :bounce: Hoping everyone's countdown goes quickly!!

How exciting that you get your docs tommorow.

We will be on deck 5. Close to the kids club!!! Thats good news for my DD4. This is our first cruise and trip to WDW.... I am excited to see the diffrences between Disneyland and WDW.

f7621943.jpg

Our princess Juliette princess:

OOOOOHHH ME TOO, ME TOO !!!!! I'll be on deck 6, midship. My first verandah! (almost brings a tear to my eye). I'm traveling with my ds 3, dd 8, and dd 10 as well as dh and grumpy father. He's easy to spot, he'll be the one wearing the Grumpy hat. He just looks Grumpy, he SWEARS he's having a good time on the INSIDE! Oh, and I'm also traveling with TiggerZ's family!
No docs yet. I can't wait. I feel like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas Day!:cool1: :rockband: :thewave: :cheer2: :jumping2:

I Still haven't gotten my documents either :confused:
Hopefully this week?

We're also on Deck 5
Traveling with DH, DS 17, DS 11, DS 7
And our "Little Souvenir" from The Wonder September 2002
DD 15 months!princess:

Has anyone been upgraded?
Kathy

Hello Kathy, I just wanted to say hello and that we will be cruising with you on deck 5.
I just had to say that I thought it was so cute that you got your little girl after your 3 boys!! That has to be the best souvenir ever! :earsgirl: princess:

She was a definate "surpise"
Where on Deck five will you be? I believe we are forward...

Did everyone get their documents yet? I'm still waiting!:confused:

Hello Kathy,
We are on deck 5 aft close the the theatre. We got our docs a week ago, but there are other people that had gotten theirs 2 weeks before us so you just never know. Good luck on getting the docs... Keep us posted.

Hope you are doing the doc dance soon. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

f7621943.jpg

Our princess Juliette princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter