September 19...booked up?

seltzer77

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone

I’m looking to book a few nights in a studio...and every decent DVC resort is booked up on 9/19. 9/18 seems free, and 9/20,but 9/19 is a challenge.

Anyone know if something is going on that night?

Thanks in advance...

Thank you so much for the response...I’ll keep my eye open as I’m guessing people may adjust their hotel now that we are 7 months out.

Seriously though, thank you again

Fair question...looking to stay pretty much anywhere but Saratoga Springs...probably should’ve worded it differently, as I was aiming for Polynesian or Bay Lake.

I have been a DVC member for years and have never seen September as booked up at the 7month mark as it is now. I assume it is because of the party.

Thank you also for the response...that’s what I’m assuming here as well. I’ll probably just keep checking for availability...I’m sure Toy Story Land being open for this event is driving the demand.

Perhaps some booked that night to get a jump on party tickets, and will cancel later..... (Not me, no parties co-incide with my trips this year.)

Update...I guess people are moving plans around, as I was able to get a reservation at the Polynesian for the night of 9/19...super excited!

Thanks again for the heads up on the event.

Perhaps some booked that night to get a jump on party tickets, and will cancel later..... (Not me, no parties co-incide with my trips this year.)

The new guidelines say that if you cancel your resort reservation it will automatically cancel your moonlight reservation.

Sorry your dates didn’t coincide. That happened to me last year with 5 trips scheduled. This year I did a little better. I managed the MK event and looks like the September Studio event will work too. Like a lot of members, my reservations were all booked before the moonlight dates were released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter