September Scrapbooking Challenge

scraphappy92 said:
6 more for me this week! I am now up to December 2004, Christmas and DS's birthday are next! It would be nice to be into 2005 by the end of this month!

I updated your total - you're in the lead :)!

I don't think I will ever get caught up & be in the same year :)!

Okay, I'm joining up here for this month. Better late than never!

I've got 6 pages finished, and hopefully I'll get more done this afternoon!

I know the month's almost over, but I'm going to join in anyway.....I have 9 pages done this month, well, in the last week. Working on my WDW album!

I am up to 49 pages. I am working on a quick album for my niece from when we went to a water park. She doesnt know about it yet. I had only told her I was going to get the pics developed.

Welcome SweetMaxine & BigBaby Blues!!

I updated totals on page 1! Only a few more days until the end of September ...

I worked my little fingers off this weekend and I now have 27 pages done. I worked on my WDW pics from March and I am about 1/2 way done now. Hoping to get another 5 or so pages done today if I can manage to sneak to my room in between loads of laundry.

I did 3 this weekend and should have 2 more done this week. Not the record-setter I had hoped for, but my best in a while.

I have done 27 pages this month, so far. I'm going to a workshop tomorrow night and hoping to get more done.

I am done for the month -- off to Disney Thursday.. see you in Oct.. Michelle

Well I did 2 circle journals =4 pages
and 2 pages in my Jellystone Album -
so my total so far...
drumroll please...
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

another update on page 1 .. only four more full days (& the rest of today) to scrap for the September challenge :) ...

Scraphappy please slow down :rotfl: I cant keep up I tell ya.

I am only up to 54 pages which is a personal record for me. Guess i will have to kick it into high gear. Next month is our Disney trip so I know I wont get anything done lol

Well i know I have no chance of even coming close with the numbers I am seeing! Way to go ladies! But at least I am on the boards! I finished 17 pages!

I finished 8 more over the weekend and have a few more I hope to finish this week.

JudithM you will have to change it again! I finished 22 pages! WOOOWHOOOO!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter