September Scrapbooking Challenge

well gals, i'm sure i'm pathetic compared but i did finish 10 pages this month :)

i decided to give the gift of an 'event' album to my SIL for a shin-dig she's hosting tonight. i make 16 journal boxes for the gals at the event to journal for me. so i did accomplish that. that will just help my total next month - huh? LOL

i have fininshed our family 2002 album and i'm ready to start my 1/2 marathon trip album after this weekend.

my LSS went out of business! i happened to pop in and the gal at the counter is like 'you know everything is 60% off?' EVERYTHING!! i went nutso -- so let's just say i'm well stocked :teeth:

here's to october
molli

I am so pathetic this month!
I am getting my area 'clean sweeped' and ready for the next month though -
the weather is getting cold and I will be ready to scrap away!

Okay, so I just have to know how you ladies get 40+ pages done! :earseek:

I got a total of 8 pages done and I'm pretty excited by that. :rotfl: Pretty pathetic I know, but wow it's so hard to find the time.

Well, I guess i'm stuck at the # I posted last time....can't remember what it was 4? 6? 12? Not sure. I've scrapped 10 or 12 more pages but haven't finished the journaling and have some last minute touches I want to add so will wait and count them for October. It is very unlikely I'll get them done tonight since I have a booth for my travel agency at our Fall Festival tomorrow. Have to load all the brochures, tables, chairs etc tonight after we come back from the Homecoming Parade. October HAS to be a better month!!

Karen aka TN Traveler

Hey, I realize that today is the last day of September, but I am on the board with 4 pages as of today! I couldn't be prouder!

my totals for this month are
daughters book = 10 pages
sons book = 19 pages
in memory of book = 22 pages.

My total for September 51 pages! I am slacking!! LOL

Today is October 1! The September Scrapbook Challenge has ended :(! I will wait until later today to see if anyone posts about pages completed yesterday. Otherwise it looks like our September winner is

SCRAPHAPPY92

:cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Just wondering ... I never heard from person who ran the August challenge, so are we not sending little sb goodies to the winner any more?

I had a total of 22 pages for the month of Sept, not bad since I didn't start until about the 20th. Congratulations to the winner!

I didnt get a chance to update my final count and it was 63 pages - all 12X12 so I am very pleased with myself. Yeah!!! :cool1:
Thanks for the motivation.

Judith, do we each volunteer to take a month then or does it pass to the winner? If so is there a dollar amount for the prize? I love shoppng for prizes to send out!!! :cool1:

The final totals for the September 2005 challenge are posted on page 1. Thank you to everyone who participated. Your hard work was much appreciated!! Continue scrapping & having fun!

scraphappy92 said:
Judith, do we each volunteer to take a month then or does it pass to the winner? If so is there a dollar amount for the prize? I love shoppng for prizes to send out!!! :cool1:

Scraphappy, CONGRATULATIONS!! In the past whoever wins this month's challange is the host of next month's challenge. So, since you won the September cahallenge, you can host the October challnge :). You just start a new thread & scrappers will follow you :)!!

As for "prizes," I haven't heard anything, so I am wondering if we stopped sending little goodies.

JudithM said:
As for "prizes," I haven't heard anything, so I am wondering if we stopped sending little goodies.

Wait a minute here...
does that mean that you didn't get anything from your WONDERFUL August month??? I haven't won in a LONG time so it may have changed... :confused3

JudithM You never rec'd your August package. Wow! Hope that person is ok. Did they contact you for your addy?
Usually the winner is suppose to host the following month and then send out a package worth around $5. It can vary. The one time I won the host contacted me and asked what books I was working on and then sent me stuff related to my books.

pattyT said:
does that mean that you didn't get anything from your WONDERFUL August month??? I haven't won in a LONG time so it may have changed... :confused3

That is correct, Patty. That is why I was wondering if things changed over time.

I need to get back to scrapping. I think I scrapped like 20 pages last month - not much compared to August (but I had mor etime then!).

Spinning said:
. Did they contact you for your addy?
Usually the winner is suppose to host the following month and then send out a package worth around $5. It can vary. The one time I won the host contacted me and asked what books I was working on and then sent me stuff related to my books.

Spinning, I was not contacted. As for the package, what you said is what I was planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter