Serial Pretrip reporter, back at it again! February 2019 PTR

How can I find out which youtubers go to this? My dd has some youtube favorites she'd like to meet.

How can I find out which youtubers go to this? My dd has some youtube favorites she'd like to meet.

If they haven't updated the site, you can look at who went this year, also if she follows any youtubers, they will have posted about it on their Twitter probably? The website is http://www.playlist-live.com/orl.php

There's a section that lists creators, you can find a lot of them listed there!

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated, but honestly we have so much going on this summer and fall, I kind of put it on the back burner...

...until I found the Playlist Live 2019 dates yesterday! So it feels like it's meant to be, the dates for playlist are the weekend literally right after the dates I had planned for our Disney trip! March 1-3 and we were planning on leaving the 1st after Disney to go home!
Its Disney fate!! :tinker::smickey:

So anyway, initially yesterday I thought 3 nights Pop (tues-thurs) and then 3 nights Playlist at the Marriott (friday-monday) but after going over plans I just think coming in on Monday would give us one more day of parks and we wouldn't be so rushed. So if I can pull off 4 park days, that's the plan! I haven't reserved the room yet but will here in the next month and then I have to figure out our actual park plans because ADRS are in august!

My disney tattoo sleeve is finished although I dont have any great shots of it complete yet, the only ones I have are from the day after I finished and it was all swollen and red, but here it is!

IMG_20180621_193808_735.jpg

Oh and I was able to fit my Princess Half Marathon medal! I love it, but I'm a bit addicted now, I want black and grey tattoo work on my other arm already. :rotfl2:

I'm doing this from my phone so i will finish up with a couple pics of Pop, our favorite (well, savannahs for sure) resort! Its definitely my favorite resort to stay at with her. Home! So excited to be planning this trip.

Disney2012591.jpg

Disney2012213.jpg

Disney2012075.jpg

Disney2013136.jpg

Disney2013129.jpg

Disney2013597.jpg

That's awesome that your trip dates will line up perfectly with Playlist Live!

Your tattoo sleeve looks incredible!

Your sleeve turned out amazing!!!! I know it is a vicious cycle.. lol I keep thinking about getting my other arm done but but but lol

Your sleeve turned out amazing!!!! I know it is a vicious cycle.. lol I keep thinking about getting my other arm done but but but lol

Thank you!! I love it but now I want a totally different style on my right arm. Black and grey only and smaller, separate pieces. Lol, it will have to wait because it's time for money to go to Disney instead of ink for a while! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter