~~~SEWING my way to POFQ ~ American Girl outfits & Custom Park Bags! ~~~

Please know that my heart is with all of you that have had problems conceiving or had a miscarriage. I am not trying to ignore all of that conversation, but I am just not sure if I want my story out on the internet - as I have tried very hard to get past it and move on. So, just know that I am sending everyone (((Hugs))).

We are back at the resort, my non-napper (Allison) is sleeping soundly... Yah -I think she is sick - she never naps. She could hardly wait to get out of the park to nap. She keeps trying to press on, and I keep telling her that she doesn't have to, but she does anyways.

It was CRAZY busy in the parks - a 40 minute wait (non-posted) to board the steam train in Frontier Land (in case you didn't see my post on FB)... Truly insane. We'll try to go back this evening for a few hours. We still have a few things we want to do. We still need to get a cream cheese pretzel. Victoria still wants to see Push. And everyone that has seen the new Dumbo ride at night, insists that we go back to see it all lit up - I guess it's pretty amazing.

Our plan for tomorrow... We have most of our stuff organized right now. We will sleep a little later in the morning - no hurry to get to a park. We plan to stay in our room as long as we can. We'll pack up the remaining luggage, and store it with Bell Services (do we just bring it down to them?)... About 11 am we'll board a bus to DHS... The girls want to ride ToT and RnR again. Then we plan to belly up to the bar at 50's and order each of us PB&J malts as our last "fun thing" - since it is our all time favorite thing in WDW... We'll head back to POFQ at about 3:15... Wander around a bit, and retreive our luggage - wait for the Un-ME to take us back to the airport... We'll scrounge up some food at the airport and try to figure out how to get to our plane - LOL - I know how to get there just fine, getting out is a different story. ACK! Then we'll fly home, and I'll try not to snore on the flight - since that has been a huge topic of conversation this week... Josh will pick us up at the airport when we land - looking forward to seeing him - it's been a while since we've been seperated this long - and I think he really missed us. :)

D~

Please know that my heart is with all of you that have had problems conceiving or had a miscarriage. I am not trying to ignore all of that conversation, but I am just not sure if I want my story out on the internet - as I have tried very hard to get past it and move on. So, just know that I am sending everyone (((Hugs))).

We are back at the resort, my non-napper (Allison) is sleeping soundly... Yah -I think she is sick - she never naps. She could hardly wait to get out of the park to nap. She keeps trying to press on, and I keep telling her that she doesn't have to, but she does anyways.

It was CRAZY busy in the parks - a 40 minute wait (non-posted) to board the steam train in Frontier Land (in case you didn't see my post on FB)... Truly insane. We'll try to go back this evening for a few hours. We still have a few things we want to do. We still need to get a cream cheese pretzel. Victoria still wants to see Push. And everyone that has seen the new Dumbo ride at night, insists that we go back to see it all lit up - I guess it's pretty amazing.

Our plan for tomorrow... We have most of our stuff organized right now. We will sleep a little later in the morning - no hurry to get to a park. We plan to stay in our room as long as we can. We'll pack up the remaining luggage, and store it with Bell Services (do we just bring it down to them?)... About 11 am we'll board a bus to DHS... The girls want to ride ToT and RnR again. Then we plan to belly up to the bar at 50's and order each of us PB&J malts as our last "fun thing" - since it is our all time favorite thing in WDW... We'll head back to POFQ at about 3:15... Wander around a bit, and retreive our luggage - wait for the Un-ME to take us back to the airport... We'll scrounge up some food at the airport and try to figure out how to get to our plane - LOL - I know how to get there just fine, getting out is a different story. ACK! Then we'll fly home, and I'll try not to snore on the flight - since that has been a huge topic of conversation this week... Josh will pick us up at the airport when we land - looking forward to seeing him - it's been a while since we've been seperated this long - and I think he really missed us. :)

D~

its your story D~ but sending you :hug:

sorry Alli isn't feeling any better, hope the nap helps! hope you get back to see Dumbo tonight!

tomorrow call bell services and they will come take your luggage down to their holding area for you if you want! the airport is pretty easy, just check in and look at your gate number...there are two sides for gates go to the side with your # on it and go through that security, take the tram to your gate and you are there :thumbsup2

have a fun last day tomorrow, so hard to believe your trip is almost over! looking forward to hearing ALL about it and seeing your photos!

sure Josh has been missing you and the girls too!

if I don't get a chance tomorrow....safe travels home :goodvibes

dang I was hoping that would put at page 200!

so to help it along heres some more pages from our Dec trip

P1100999.jpg

P1110001.jpg

P1110002.jpg

will this be enough to get to 200....

ah nuts....nope its not

D~ when everyone comes to visit this summer, we can tell our personal journeys :grouphug::grouphug:....Christian wrote this poem (in 15 MINUTES) at age 11 after a heart-wrenching pregnancy loss we had at 14 weeks.

Our Angel’s Lullaby

God is so Great,
He’ll do you no Harm,
He is Rocking you Now,
In His Mighty Arm.

So do not Cry
Or Whine or Stir,
For God is Protecting
Your Heart so Pure.

Your arms Outstretched
So Light and Sweet.
Your Enemies,
God shall Defeat.

People Rejoice and
Idols will Fall,
At the sound of your Voice,
Your Cry, so Small.

Wrapped in a Blanket,
As White as a Dove,
As God sings His Lullaby,
Of Faith and Love.

Christian B.

I have been thinking of you all all day and HOPING my earlier hasty post came off the way I meant it...note to self, NEVER write in haste, it just makes me worry....

she says as she dashes back out the door to get David to engineering.....

D~
We're just conversing to move your ptr along. I was hoping we'd close it while you were gone, but pg 200 is good! We are truly using your ptr for our idle chat and surely don't expect you to comment on everything, but :hug: to you as well.

I'm so sad that A is sick:sick: I hope she is not miserable on the flight back.

I can't believe you had to wait 40 mins for the train! My sister is home now, but she didn't even get to do some things they wanted to do due to long lines (and she is not a morning person nor was she Dis savvy like I was when we went).

I hope you have an enjoyable evening and a wonderful last day tomorrow. Don't forget to spend all of your souvenir $$$!

dang I was hoping that would put at page 200!

so to help it along heres some more pages from our Dec trip

th_P1100999.jpg
th_P1110001.jpg
th_P1110002.jpg

will this be enough to get to 200....

ah nuts....nope its not
Fabulous as usual :) If I wasn't mulching maybe I'd be scrapping!

D~ when everyone comes to visit this summer, we can tell our personal journeys :grouphug::grouphug:....Christian wrote this poem (in 15 MINUTES) at age 11 after a heart-wrenching pregnancy loss we had at 14 weeks.

Our Angel’s Lullaby

God is so Great,
He’ll do you no Harm,
He is Rocking you Now,
In His Mighty Arm.

So do not Cry
Or Whine or Stir,
For God is Protecting
Your Heart so Pure.

Your arms Outstretched
So Light and Sweet.
Your Enemies,
God shall Defeat.

People Rejoice and
Idols will Fall,
Your Cry, so Small.

Wrapped in a Blanket,
As White as a Dove,
Of Faith and Love.

Christian B.
That is absolutely beautiful :littleangel:

:cool1: We made it to 200 pages

Michelle, I captured your BD for my calendar too...Lisa B, I already had yours! Seems I am the youngest one here, I will only be 29 my next birthday...I will have to pick up a lot of wisdom from you ladies!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

:scratchin

D~ as for Alli's stomach she may be sensitive to the FL water. I am and I even use bottled water for brushing my teeth.

Hope you guys have a great day.

I am off to my second IEP meeting of the week. This is the all important one for Kindergarten and the services and kind of class he will get next year. I am so very nervous and stressed about this. I am hoping that they will be reasonable. We are talking about the City of NY though.

I am going to try and get some project done today since I don't have to work.

It's always stressful meeting with the school but glad to hear that it wasn't that bad.

We discussed this at your last birthday. I turn 48 on JULY 12 (mark your calendars girls -- I love presents!).

:thumbsup2

When you have young kids they like to say things at the strangest times... I got so tired of my son asking me how old I was...(it was part of his echolalia...asking the same question over and over and over ..) so one day I told him I was 105.

After a while he stopped asking...on my next birthday...he announced to the world that since it was my birthday he knew how old I was...and announced... 106! I was glad he had gotten the math right... but he is convinced his dad is only 18...and wants to know why dad has a n older wife! (and yes...this is the same son that thinks you can got o Moms R Us )and get a new mom!

Nini

Nini... you look good gor 106 :rotfl:

Our Angel’s Lullaby

God is so Great,
He’ll do you no Harm,
He is Rocking you Now,
In His Mighty Arm.

So do not Cry
Or Whine or Stir,
For God is Protecting
Your Heart so Pure.

Your arms Outstretched
So Light and Sweet.
Your Enemies,
God shall Defeat.

People Rejoice and
Idols will Fall,
Your Cry, so Small.

Wrapped in a Blanket,
As White as a Dove,
Of Faith and Love.

Christian B.

:hug: What a sweet poem

Judy....oh my Christian wrote a beautiful poem for the sweet baby you all lost :hug::hug::hug:

D-hope Alli feels better!:wizard:

I have gone through the wrong side of security at MCO. I don't know how I did it but I can tell I will never do it again.

:hug:Hugs to all who have suffered infertility or a loss. Love the poem.:hug:

and for those of you pushing 40! well I'm pushing "gulp" 50 next year....so deal with it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: and will have a teenager too :scared1:
I thought 40 was easy. 50 on the other hand was VERY hard for me last year. We're going through a lot of changes at work and it seems like they have no use for us "old" folks. I know that had a ton to do with how I felt about hitting 50. I'm just about "over" it now and my birthday is about 50 days away.:laughing: I'll have a teenager in the house in 68 days (I have a countdown on my iPhone. :rotfl2:) I was married at 23 but we didn't think we were ready for kids. When we were ready it took a long time. I had just turned 38 when I had my first and was nearly 42 when I had my 3rd. I was so sick with the 3rd but she was nice and healthy.

I have gone through the wrong side of security at MCO. I don't know how I did it but I can tell I will never do it again.

I thought 40 was easy. 50 on the other hand was VERY hard for me last year. We're going through a lot of changes at work and it seems like they have no use for us "old" folks. I know that had a ton to do with how I felt about hitting 50. I'm just about "over" it now and my birthday is about 50 days away.:laughing: I'll have a teenager in the house in 68 days (I have a countdown on my iPhone. :rotfl2:) I was married at 23 but we didn't think we were ready for kids. When we were ready it took a long time. I had just turned 38 when I had my first and was nearly 42 when I had my 3rd. I was so sick with the 3rd but she was nice and healthy.

looks like we will be on the same "boat" 50 with a teenager in the house :scared1:

looks like you get to start it off great with a trip to see Mickey!
we are planning on going at Thanksgiving next year, will be about 2 1/2 months after my bday, but I'm still going to celebrate my bday while we are there :yay:

When I turn 50 my son will turn 13 six months later. He's not the one I'm worried about. My dd is the one that I foresee being difficult. She is very into being the center of attention, talking all the time, and being defiant. She can be a sweetie at times, but at other times she is beyond uncontrollable and argumentative.

You are lucky that you were able to eventually have three in such a short time span. 42 was always my *in my head* cut off age, but once infertility struck we tried beyond that (just one year b/c it was pretty much hopeless for us).

I just wanted to hop on and say hello.

We go home today.

Sad day.

Seriously - we are ready to go home.

Alli still isn't feeling the greatest - but she keeps pushing on - a real trooper. I am a bit worried about today, because we won't have a hotel room for her to rest in, if she needs to lay down before we leave.

We plan to pack up this morning, and keep our room until the last possible minute. We will store our luggage with bell services while we do our last day in the parks.

V wants to run over to POR to get her snow globe - we are very disappointed in the selection this time around... She really wants one to add to her collection - but she has yet to find one that she really likes (in her price range)... And to be honest - they all look rather cheap compared to what they used to be like. :confused3

Then we will take a bus to DHS... I am hoping that A is feeling better this morning. If she is, we will probably ride a couple of rides. I think the girls would enjoy doing another Animation Studio lesson, and we will try to seek out a few more PP photographers. Our main reason for DHS today is our last PB&J Malt - we'll probably get most of it to go and enjoy it outside. :lovestruc

Our flight leaves MCO at about 7:30 and arrives home at 10pm (I listed the time wrong on FB)... We are looking forward to sleeping in our own beds tonight and having 3 days to relax and recouperate. While the girls work on homework - I'll be editing our PP photos. And just so you all know... we had a little pixie dust yesterday - which I will tell you all more about in our TR - but we got a few extra pictures on our CD! :banana:

I can't believe how quickly our trip went. :( The girls and I conversed about this a few times while we were here, and we are convinced that Disney World is in a time warp and time just magically goes faster whiel you are here. :confused3

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I can't wait to tell you all the details of our trip when we get home. :lovestruc

D~

I am so sorry that A has been sick. Not any fun being sick in the happiest place on earth.

I agree with you on the quality of the snow globes. I collected quite a few while I worked there and have noticed in recent years they just aren't made as well. It is really too bad although I am sure my wallet and DH appreciate that.

Have a safe flight home and enjoy your last Disney day.

I just wanted to hop on and say hello.

We go home today.

Sad day.

Seriously - we are ready to go home.

Alli still isn't feeling the greatest - but she keeps pushing on - a real trooper. I am a bit worried about today, because we won't have a hotel room for her to rest in, if she needs to lay down before we leave.

We plan to pack up this morning, and keep our room until the last possible minute. We will store our luggage with bell services while we do our last day in the parks.

V wants to run over to POR to get her snow globe - we are very disappointed in the selection this time around... She really wants one to add to her collection - but she has yet to find one that she really likes (in her price range)... And to be honest - they all look rather cheap compared to what they used to be like. :confused3

Then we will take a bus to DHS... I am hoping that A is feeling better this morning. If she is, we will probably ride a couple of rides. I think the girls would enjoy doing another Animation Studio lesson, and we will try to seek out a few more PP photographers. Our main reason for DHS today is our last PB&J Malt - we'll probably get most of it to go and enjoy it outside. :lovestruc

Our flight leaves MCO at about 7:30 and arrives home at 10pm (I listed the time wrong on FB)... We are looking forward to sleeping in our own beds tonight and having 3 days to relax and recouperate. While the girls work on homework - I'll be editing our PP photos. And just so you all know... we had a little pixie dust yesterday - which I will tell you all more about in our TR - but we got a few extra pictures on our CD! :banana:

I can't believe how quickly our trip went. :( The girls and I conversed about this a few times while we were here, and we are convinced that Disney World is in a time warp and time just magically goes faster whiel you are here. :confused3

I hope you all have a wonderful day, and I can't wait to tell you all the details of our trip when we get home. :lovestruc

D~

I hope A does well today :) Have a great last day and a very safe flight home.

I wonder if you will come home to a :dog:

Thanks everyone. We are all checked out of POFQ :( Luggage stored. Waiting for the internal bus to take us to POR, then off to DHS. Alli still isn't feeling well. Taking her to the Dr. Tomorrow if she isn't feeling better.
Andrea... It wouldn't surprise me at all.
D~

sorry Alli isn't feeling any better....make sure she drinks a lot of fluid on the flight!

enjoy your last day...hard to believe its over...

more pixie dust :cool1: can't wait to hear about it!!!

safe travels!!!

Andrea - Megan is the same way with being stubborn, defiant and argumentatve, it has nothing to do with being a teenager...she was born that way :eek: somedays are so hard, but then we will get a really good long spell of her being sweet and helpful!

looks like we will be on the same "boat" 50 with a teenager in the house :scared1:

looks like you get to start it off great with a trip to see Mickey!
we are planning on going at Thanksgiving next year, will be about 2 1/2 months after my bday, but I'm still going to celebrate my bday while we are there :yay:
I actually went to WDW with 2 girlfriends last May for my 50th. It was fun! This May will be 51.:scared1: But with my 9 year old so she'll keep me young! I really can't wait to go with her.

When I turn 50 my son will turn 13 six months later. He's not the one I'm worried about. My dd is the one that I foresee being difficult. She is very into being the center of attention, talking all the time, and being defiant. She can be a sweetie at times, but at other times she is beyond uncontrollable and argumentative.

You are lucky that you were able to eventually have three in such a short time span. 42 was always my *in my head* cut off age, but once infertility struck we tried beyond that (just one year b/c it was pretty much hopeless for us).
We needed help for the first and I would have sought help for #2 but we did it on our own. I wouldn't have pursued #3 if she didn't come on her own. DH had surgery which obviously worked. My DH & I are both the youngest in our families so my children's first cousins are 6 to 23 years older than them. I really wanted 3 and am so thankful it all worked out for us. Of course I wasn't thinking about how much harder it is to book a Disney trip for a family of 5 vs 4.:laughing:

My oldest is very quiet. Very much not the center of attention to the point that the school thinks there is something wrong with her-guess you can't just be shy. She's not quiet at home however. I think we'll probably live through it. My youngest is the one I'm more worried about. I'm sure she thinks she already smarter than us. I've already get the sympathetic look of "oh you poor stupid thing". Totally not a teenager eye rolling way.......YET......

Alli still isn't feeling the greatest

V wants to run over to POR to get her snow globe
D~

:wizard:Hope Alli is feeling better!

How big of a snow globe? Be sure to put it in your checked bag or have it shipped home. If you ship from the gift shop you don't have to pay Florida sales tax.

Alli still isn't well. It comes n' goes. If she isn't better by the time we get home tonight, I am just going to take her straight to the ER. Just not sure what to do, because she was feeling fine last night, to the point she was dancing in Tomorrowland.

D~

Andrea - Megan is the same way with being stubborn, defiant and argumentatve, it has nothing to do with being a teenager...she was born that way :eek: somedays are so hard, but then we will get a really good long spell of her being sweet and helpful!
Yes, but for some reason I expect it will get worse when Alexa is a teenager. I get long spells of argumentative and short spells of really sweet :lmao:

I actually went to WDW with 2 girlfriends last May for my 50th. It was fun! This May will be 51.:scared1: But with my 9 year old so she'll keep me young! I really can't wait to go with her.

We needed help for the first and I would have sought help for #2 but we did it on our own. I wouldn't have pursued #3 if she didn't come on her own. DH had surgery which obviously worked. My DH & I are both the youngest in our families so my children's first cousins are 6 to 23 years older than them. I really wanted 3 and am so thankful it all worked out for us. Of course I wasn't thinking about how much harder it is to book a Disney trip for a family of 5 vs 4.:laughing:

My oldest is very quiet. Very much not the center of attention to the point that the school thinks there is something wrong with her-guess you can't just be shy. She's not quiet at home however. I think we'll probably live through it. My youngest is the one I'm more worried about. I'm sure she thinks she already smarter than us. I've already get the sympathetic look of "oh you poor stupid thing". Totally not a teenager eye rolling way.......YET......

:wizard:Hope Alli is feeling better!

How big of a snow globe? Be sure to put it in your checked bag or have it shipped home. If you ship from the gift shop you don't have to pay Florida sales tax.
My children's first cousins have kids that are older than they are. I don't even know the age range b/c everyone is on dh's side -- my guess is going to be 10 to 27 years older than my kids. Dh's sisters are 13-20 years older than he is (he was adopted into a family with 4 girls).

My oldest is our quiet one too, though he's not nearly as introverted as he once was. Thank you for saying "guess you can't just be shy." We live in a world of extroverts so if you are introverted it's like you're from outer space. One of my teacher's I had growing up thought there was something wrong with me b/c I was quiet and a daydreamer. My mom saw her years later and the teacher nearly had a heart attack when my mom told her I had my doctorate -- the teacher thought I wasn't smart at all because I was quiet :confused3

I get the rolling eyes from my dd -- she's so dramatic.

Alli still isn't well. It comes n' goes. If she isn't better by the time we get home tonight, I am just going to take her straight to the ER. Just not sure what to do, because she was feeling fine last night, to the point she was dancing in Tomorrowland.

D~
What on earth do you think is wrong with her that she needs to go to the ER??? If you think she is that sick she shouldn't be flying. Can you take her to a walk in clinic b/f getting on your plane to make sure she's ok to fly? Or if she's that sick that it's an emergency take her to the ER in FL -- don't wait if it's serious. You have me very worried now! I'm going to be on pins and needles now until we get another update from you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter