Shoney's?

Veteran: "... prompt you to bump ..."
Rookie: :confused3

Today's, er, 9 years ago's, story about "Get in the proper car!" or "Pick up the proper gas pump nozzle!":

"Go to the proper hotel!" The first time I saw the Shoney's name ... I had made a reservation for a (here, Red Roof Inn) one night stay. Arrived, checked in, went to sleep. Got up the next morning and saw all those Shoney's brochures on the desk and a framed picture containing a Shoney's logo on the wall. Turned out I checked in at a Shoney's hotel (not sure whether Shoney's still has hotels) that I did not realize existed between the public lot where I parked (and decided not to move from) and the Red Roof Inn. (The cost was the same.) This one I lucked out on; the Red Roof Inn agreed not to charge me for the no-show.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^
Now, that's funny. :D

I saw I answered that thread about nine years ago. I don't think I've visited a Shoney's in the past...nine years?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts