Shop parks app?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by runnermama78, Jan 11, 2018 at 8:48 PM.

1. runnermama78

runnermama78 Earning My Ears

UPDATE: I got an email today that it’s shipping! So excited! Love that bag, and even better that I got it at 50% off! :dogdance:

For anyone with experience, how often do orders get canceled? The last time I tried ordering anything through them, my item went out of stock (after I ordered) and my order got canceled. This morning I placed another order (Snow White Dooney) and now it’s showing as out of stock. I’m really hoping I actually get it. :scared:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018 at 8:18 PM
  2. Chirple

Chirple DIS Veteran

I ordered twice and got my cancellation notices about 4 days after each appeared to be successfully processed. I think I'm done with the app.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. sherlockmiles

sherlockmiles DIS Veteran

Hug...sorry you've had bad luck

Chirple likes this.
  5. runnermama78

Booo. :guilty: I called this morning and she said while she can’t give a guarantee, it looks to be processing to ship via UPS. Said to keep checking for an email today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Chirple likes this.
  6. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I've had one cancellation, but otherwise no issues, other than it takes a lot longer than say, Amazon.

7. runnermama78

8. Belle0

Belle0 Earning My Ears

Another option is to use the app to see where the product is located on Disney grounds. Then call that specific store on the phone and have them ship it to you. I’ve done that for an ornament.

sherlockmiles likes this.
  9. siskaren

siskaren DIS Veteran

I don't think you can call a specific store. You can try calling Merchandise Mail Order at 877-560-6477 (toll Free) or emailing at Merchandise.Guest.Services@DisneyParks.com