Shopkicks tips

The Walk ins points are the easiest, especially if you visit the mall or Outlets. Scans are easy if you make a habit to do it. I personally forget about it most times, but my husband is a champion he had earned aroud $500 in walmart gift cards since he started about a year ago. Now they are offering Disney gift cards I’m motivated!
Wow, that is impressive!

I just started using Shopkick! I’m also an Ibotta fan as well
I’m doing much better with ibotta than shopkicks. Just earned my first $25 Disney GC on Shopkicks, but have almost $200 with ibotta in the same timeframe.

How about monthly limits for scanned receipts?
There is a 2 receipt limit per day. Just found that out the hard way, since I couldn’t find that info anywhere in the app and tried submitting multiple a Target receipts (bought $100 Disney GCs separately hoping to get more kicks).

There is a 2 receipt limit per day. Just found that out the hard way, since I couldn’t find that info anywhere in the app and tried submitting multiple a Target receipts (bought $100 Disney GCs separately hoping to get more kicks).

I've tried getting specific information on-line and can never find what I'm looking for. I'm definitely learning as I go!

About how long did it take you to earn $200 through Ibotta? How do they credit you?

I've tried getting specific information on-line and can never find what I'm looking for. I'm definitely learning as I go!

About how long did it take you to earn $200 through Ibotta? How do they credit you?
I started using both back in early October (apparently had signed up for ibotta years ago but had never used it). Ibotta had some awesome deals around Christmas where you got 20% back (capped at $20) on your purchase at select online stores, such as Target, Walmart, and Jet, so I maxed those out. They also offer bonuses for certain purchases, so I am getting $10 back on an under armor purchase I just made. Like any of the Cashback sites, you have to compare and see where the best return is. You can be paid out by PayPal, Venmo, and gift cards. I haven’t redeemed yet, letting the savings pile up at the moment.

Maybe it's already been mentioned on this forum, but I also downloaded the Fetch Rewards app. I just started doing it around Christmas time casually, and got enough points for $10 in Walmart gift cards so far. I think you could also cash out for amazon gift cards, then maybe turn them into uber/southwest/starbucks, etc. that could be used on Disney trips? It's not much, but it's pretty easy to scan/verify much like ibotta:)

I started using both back in early October (apparently had signed up for ibotta years ago but had never used it). Ibotta had some awesome deals around Christmas where you got 20% back (capped at $20) on your purchase at select online stores, such as Target, Walmart, and Jet, so I maxed those out. They also offer bonuses for certain purchases, so I am getting $10 back on an under armor purchase I just made. Like any of the Cashback sites, you have to compare and see where the best return is. You can be paid out by PayPal, Venmo, and gift cards. I haven’t redeemed yet, letting the savings pile up at the moment.
I always cash out using PayPal, they make it really simple and fast!

Once a week, click on the Discover tab at bottom and go through the entries. Many of them will have a One Kick "Tap for a Surprise". Some will have you watch a video for 5-10 Kicks. I've found the entries with white borders around them don't usually have any Kicks so I skip those.

You can now earn kicks for in store receipts at Walmart and Target - this seems to vary by location. If you use the Walmart app, you do not get a printed receipt! I was able to ask for a copy of the receipt at Customer Service, but it doesn’t print with the store name, so just a warning to get the paper receipt if you want to earn additional kicks!

I've started cashing out for Amazon or Target because I do a lot of shopping there. I do like the Paypal option but I love using a GC on my orders.
Getting cash is actually better, since you can use that cash to buy discounted gift cards and increase your savings! For example, if you have a Target red card, you get 5% off Disney GCs in store and you can use the PayPal cash to pay off that credit card bill!

Am I understanding correctly that people are breaking up large Target purchases into 2 transactions and submitting both receipts to Shopkicks? Curious because we are loading up on Disney GC’s and we’ve been buying one each visit with our Red card. We each submitted separate receipts from Target purchases that were made the same day and we both were denied the points.

Am I understanding correctly that people are breaking up large Target purchases into 2 transactions and submitting both receipts to Shopkicks? Curious because we are loading up on Disney GC’s and we’ve been buying one each visit with our Red card. We each submitted separate receipts from Target purchases that were made the same day and we both were denied the points.
I broke mine up in two transactions and submitted them that way. I just checked SK and received 100 points twice leaving now Jan. 14 for my submission.

I broke mine up in two transactions and submitted them that way. I just checked SK and received 100 points twice leaving now Jan. 14 for my submission.

THANKS!! Sounds like I’m missing out on some kicks. I’ll try it today.

I've started cashing out for Amazon or Target because I do a lot of shopping there. I do like the Paypal option but I love using a GC on my orders.

Before SK offered Disney cards, I always cashed out for WalMart and used them at Sam's Club to get discounted Disney cards. Like you, I prefer to use gift cards on my orders. When I cash out to Paypal my vacation income (Shopkicks, Swagbucks, etc) gets mixed in with everyday purchases and I like them separate.

Before SK offered Disney cards, I always cashed out for WalMart and used them at Sam's Club to get discounted Disney cards. Like you, I prefer to use gift cards on my orders. When I cash out to Paypal my vacation income (Shopkicks, Swagbucks, etc) gets mixed in with everyday purchases and I like them separate.
Totally get this - I opened an account just to put the savings in to! lol

Exactly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter