Single Roll Call

:goodvibes Hi to all these wonderful MA people!! I live in Virginia now...but whenever someone asks I still say that I am from Western MA!!

:goodvibes Hi to all these wonderful MA people!! I live in Virginia now...but whenever someone asks I still say that I am from Western MA!!

no needs to ask where you are from in the South with a western Mass accent....trust me, they know you are a Yankee! :lmao: I left my cah at the bah.

Hi everyone on the Dis boards!

my name is Kelly, and thought I would jump in the singles roll call:goodvibes

I live in Upstate NY with my 3 kids and my Siberian Husky. I just had a birthday the first of June (the big 4-0), and we are 11 days from our big disney blow-out!

I am divorced and lived in Rochester, NY as well as Chanhassen, MN before coming home to Saratoga Springs, NY. (yep the resort town, not hotel!)

I work for Disney on Broadway! Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Mary Poppins:wizard:

I am in contract and sales. I have not yet read through the whole thread but I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!:surfweb:

Hi everyone on the Dis boards!

my name is Kelly, and thought I would jump in the singles roll call:goodvibes

I live in Upstate NY with my 3 kids and my Siberian Husky. I just had a birthday the first of June (the big 4-0), and we are 11 days from our big disney blow-out!

I am in contract and sales. I have not yet read through the whole thread but I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!:surfweb:

happy Belated Birthday!!! :cake:

:welcome: to our little corner !! and the happiest of all birthdays !!:bday: Now you can live - 40 is great !! Fifty is the one I am worried about !!

:welcome: to our little corner !! and the happiest of all birthdays !!:bday: Now you can live - 40 is great !! Fifty is the one I am worried about !!

there's no 50 in my calendar... I am stuck at 31 :)

Birthdays are all a state of mind !! You are as old as you feel !!! Some days are MUCH better than other !!!!

I thought I'd say hello! I'm a 30 year old, happily divorced single guy in Charlotte, NC. I don't have any kids unless you count a cat.
I haven't been back to Disney World since my honeymoon in 2003 and I cannot wait til my first solo trip coming up in September. Thanks to debt accrued during my marriage, I haven't been able to go until recently. That's about to finally be cleared away; hopefully allowing much more frequent trips.

I haven't been back to Disney World since my honeymoon in 2003 and I cannot wait til my first solo trip coming up in September. Thanks to debt accrued during my marriage, I haven't been able to go until recently. That's about to finally be cleared away; hopefully allowing much more frequent trips.
Welcome to the 'boards !! We all know about that debt thing !! Good luck and let us know when you have a vacation booked. You never know what magical spark can begin here on the Disboards and turn into a full blown magical spell in the land of pixiedust & dreams coming true. :wizard:

Welcome to the 'boards !! We all know about that debt thing !! Good luck and let us know when you have a vacation booked. You never know what magical spark can begin here on the Disboards and turn into a full blown magical spell in the land of pixiedust & dreams coming true. :wizard:

I've already listed my trip dates in a few of the other threads but I'll be down there from Sept. 11th through the 17th. It'd be really great to meet up with any DISers while I'm down there. You can never know too many fellow Disney addicts.

Thanks for the bday welcome jenroc:goodvibes

I don't even want to think about 50!:scared1: I think I'll stay comfortably at 40, now if I could only fool my kids!

We are getting ready for our first trip in 10 years! it's been a long time coming:banana: I met a fellow dis'er and she's going to be in epcot for the pin event so we're going to try to meet up:thumbsup2

Next trip I would love to do a solo trip with other dis'ers, that would be a blast:wizard:

Hey everyone!

29yr old divorced mom to my fabulous Disney loving 7 yr old daughter. Its just her and I living happily ever after. We live in Northern California beautiful wine country. 45 minutes away from San Fran and 8 hours away from Mickey's place.

There is only one other things we love as much as Disney in this house and its football.

Hello! 46 year old male (am I really that old?) with 1 (8) year old. Orlando is my favorite place ever.

Hi
I am Carrie, divorced, Mom to dd(7) and ds(5). Just turned 35 this year... that was a little rough..but I survived:rotfl:
I have not read this whole thread yet... any fellow Canadians posting??

Hi
I am Carrie, divorced, Mom to dd(7) and ds(5). Just turned 35 this year... that was a little rough..but I survived:rotfl:
I have not read this whole thread yet... any fellow Canadians posting??

Are you kidding ..... Canadians ROCK !! :thumbsup2 lol
Welcome to this thread !! Where about in Canada are you ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter