Single Roll Call

Ya there's a ton of us but we're going to miss not having you there :sad1:

yeah right !!! By the time you land... get to POP and had your 1st drink.. you're going to say... "timmy who ???" :p

BTW did you hear they are closing the Music Store by DTD :faint: you really need to bring your won coffee pot and coffee in the near future....

The trip will be my reward.

Thanks though.

:thumbsup2:cool1: yeah perfect reward!!!

yeah right !!! By the time you land... get to POP and had your 1st drink.. you're going to say... "timmy who ???" :p

BTW did you hear they are closing the Music Store by DTD :faint: you really need to bring your won coffee pot and coffee in the near future.... QUOTE]

No way Couldn't forget you like that , It'll take at least 3 or 4 drinks for that to happen.:lmao::lmao:

Bummer now the only place to get a decent cup of coffee is the Kona Cafe at the Poly and there only open in the morning. DTD needs a Starbucks or Seattles Best.

BTW did you hear they are closing the Music Store by DTD :faint: you really need to bring your won coffee pot and coffee in the near future.... QUOTE]

No way Couldn't forget you like that , It'll take at least 3 or 4 drinks for that to happen.:lmao::lmao:

Bummer now the only place to get a decent cup of coffee is the Kona Cafe at the Poly and there only open in the morning. DTD needs a Starbucks or Seattles Best.

So true! Disney does everything else so well, why can't they get some decent espresso bars going? Please!?! :worship:

Would love to go for the Studio event thisxweemend but We are in sweeps, so I will miss it. anyway need some ideas for places where A solo should check out to dine.

after all, even that "other park" (U.S.) has a Starbucks there....

and Timmy... No one who loves you would EVER forget you!

So we finally get to meet our Nothern neighbor too?

I'm Linda. I've actually posted here once before, but life got in the way. I'm very happy to return!! :) The older I get, the more of a Disney fan I become!!

I'm single and work in human services (and I also live/work in Worcester County in MA!!! - "it's a small world after all!! :wave2:)

I'm so looking forward to my trip in July. I'll be there on the 4th - just for 5 days, but that OK. Going with my nieces, nephew and my bro & sister-in-law - can't wait.

I won't be a stranger. You all seem like a cool group! Take care - Linda

Hey all :) new to the boards

I'm Rachel - 24 from the north shore suburbs of Chicago. I'm a musician (focused on singing) and a student. On the side, I do freelance photography and make cards. I've loved Disney ever since I could remember and share a birthday with Walt Disney :) I'm excited to meet new people!

::MinnieMo

I'm Linda. I've actually posted here once before, but life got in the way. I'm very happy to return!! :) The older I get, the more of a Disney fan I become!!

I'm single and work in human services (and I also live/work in Worcester County in MA!!! - "it's a small world after all!! :wave2:)

I'm so looking forward to my trip in July. I'll be there on the 4th - just for 5 days, but that OK. Going with my nieces, nephew and my bro & sister-in-law - can't wait.

I won't be a stranger. You all seem like a cool group! Take care - Linda

Hello Neighbor :)
Welcome back

Hey--done with school, ready to reenter the "real" world. Moving to Worcester area (from Boston--big move...) this month...

Wow - lots of Central MA people!! I have to say, I'm looking forward to the Florida sunshine after the cold weather we've been having!!

Pirate Mel, thanks for the welcome!

Coaster Addict, love the name (I'm a bit of a coaster wimp myself - but I occasionally get up the courage...!!)

Have a great night guys,
Linda

Gina (divorced since 1998)
Salem, Oregon
Pharmacy Technician
Mother of sons 13.5 and 16.5
Addicted to Disney World and cruises.

OT: Do you need a free fridge/coffee maker during your stay at the ASMusic? I have July 4-8 open.

Ok, back to your regular programming......

Gina

Thanks for the offer Gina, but I don't think I'll need it. (but I think the swap idea is pretty cool!)

Thanks again!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the offer Gina, but I don't think I'll need it. (but I think the swap idea is pretty cool!)

Thanks again!!:thumbsup2

Well if you change your mind let me know. It's pretty nice having cold water, soda, milk, wine coolers, beer, etc. in your room :laughing:!

Does the swap include food and beer?

Only if the swapper before you leaves anything behind....which happens primarily with bottled water. Doesn't hurt to dream.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter