Skipper Canteen info

Checked about 5 minutes ago (9:30 Eastern). The nice phone CM said they know about the restaurant but, "have been given no dates." She then hesitated and suggested I call back the second week of December.

We all know phone CMs are often left out of the loop on information, but that's what I got today.

Possible, but I would be surprised that someone not allowed to discuss went to the effort of making up alternate information (call back the second week of December.) Generally when it's just being kept quiet people stick to, "We don't know yet."

I called 407-WDW-DINE again today. At least the Cast Members are starting to hear about Skipper Canteen now. But still no definitive word on when it'll open.

I'll be there next week. Any ideas how to get in on the soft opening??? :worship:
With BOG it was just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. Swing by the restaurant a few times early in the day, watch for a podium out front, keep an eye on the DIS ... Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter