Sleepy Hollow Refreshments - Nutella Waffle Sandwich

Has the chicken waffle sandwich decreased in size? I haven’t had it in quite a while but I remember a few years ago the sandwich was filling and included a generous size chicken filet with the perfect amount of heat balanced out by the sweet crispy waffle and tangy slaw. This last visit the chicken was much, much smaller. Kind of like a slightly bigger chicken strip (I’d say half the size of what they used to do). The whole ratio was off with many bites of plain waffle. I asked the CM in case I had just gotten the bad luck of the draw but she didn’t know.

Anyone can confirm if they changed the serving size of this delicious sandwich? Cause the price certainly my didn’t go down.

Btw, the Nutella fruit sandwich? It is now the must eat list for my next visit!!

Just got back last night from our trip and the Nutella Fruit Waffle ride was a huge hit! Just as amazingly delicious as the descriptions and pictures led me to believe!

Just got back last night from our trip and the Nutella Fruit Waffle ride was a huge hit! Just as amazingly delicious as the descriptions and pictures led me to believe!

I want a ticket to that ride! I’m planning to hop aboard as soon as we get to the mk.

Just had the nutella waffle last week.
Delicious!
Dh had the sweet and spicy chicken. Too spicy for me but good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter