slo’s MONDAY poll - Oreos

Oreos - Which ones do you buy & eat?

• Original

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Original Double Stuff or Mega Stuff

Votes: 42 42.4%
  • Golden Original or Double Stuff

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Chocolate Special Flavors - example: mint, birthday cake and etc.

Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Golden Lemon

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Thins - Chocolate or Golden

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Fudge Covered

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • Snack size or Thin Bites in the bag

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Gluten Free

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 14 14.1%

• Total voters
I like the originals but usually I buy the thins. Last time I bought them they stayed in my pantry for at least 4 months before I threw them away so I'm thinking I must not like the thins.

Other...they're not my favorite cookie or my family's, so I buy either Chips Ahoy Original or a store brand vanilla creme that for some reason everybody really likes for the cookie jar. Sometimes I bake white chocolate macadamia or sugar cookies.

I pretty much only buy them for the coffee table in Vegas now. My preference is double stuffed.
Back before mega stuffed Oreos, one of my old bosses used to put two double stuffed together to make mega-like filling.

Last edited:
I've bought oreos once. Because they are part of the Grey Stuff dessert :D

I don't eat cookies, really.

They are the only packaged cookie I purchase. I will buy cookies from Costco bakery and the supermarket bakeries, but Oreos are the only mass produced cookie worth eating.

Original, dunked in cold milk until soggy.

I don't buy them often, but I like the original and the chocolate peanut butter.

I rarely buy them, because if I bring them in the house then we eat them, and none of us need the extra calories.
Same here. I do try some of the flavors though. Peanut butter are good. We just had mocha java chip and they were yummy. Otherwise, it is the traditional ones we like.

I can only buy the gluten free version now but I used to love the red velvet version. The knock off gluten free golden cookie type is more of my favorite. I need Oreo to make that one gf.

I’m one of the few people who really dislike Oreos. Crunchy black cardboard filled with greasy sweet stuff. 🤢 I like soft, chewy cookies.

I don't like them so I don't buy them. I have had the thin pistachio at my sisters but I don't think make them anymore because whenever I look I only see regular or mint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter