SmallWorlds Game - Titles

Wow! It will be so great to see many of my DIS/VMK friends on this game!

DIS: lab_girl
smallworlds: Lab Girl
VMK: RealLabGirl (previously known as CL_RealLabGirl)

piratesLife Yoho ---------- piratesLifeYoho --------- piratesLifeYoho

i think what sold me on this game is that right away i found 5 vmk friends :D

Sheesh, Pink! I know I haven't posted to this thread, but you saw me on the game. You should know my info! :p

Dis: Mnementh
VMK: Mnementh
SW: Mnementh Bronze

Its not disney, yet has a nice touch. so far!

Dis: tinkabellspirate
vmk: tinkspiratepal:
SW: piratepal

Sheesh, Pink! I know I haven't posted to this thread, but you saw me on the game. You should know my info! :p

Dis: Mnementh
VMK: Mnementh
SW: Mnementh Bronze

I'm being GOOD! I know a lot of ppl's info... but until they actually post, it's not going up on the thread. Who knows... someone might want their info to remain private for whatever reason... :rolleyes1

Smallworld------------- Disboards----------------VMK

Tigerbella VMK ---------- LuvN~Travel -------- Tigerbella

There's mine....when I finally get that router back to get back online.:lmao:
I reckon I'm just lucky they finally shipped it today.;)
Kim

Hey All,

Life's been busy and I didn't realize a SmallWorlds thread was being allowed here. Nice to see it.

I am Jegrezo Dreams in SmallWorlds.

Please note: There IS a Disney Dreams in SmallWorlds. I am NOT her. Seems many have had a discussion with her thinking it is me. I have landed in the same place as her a few times, as well.

See you around SmallWorlds. :)

- Dreams

Instead of being goldengourd, I decided to use my other character name. So in Small World I am Candy Bit. See you there.

SmallWorlds------------>DIS title ----------------->(VMK title)

Happy Guest------------>souper------------>(happy_guest)

Okay - I was a good girl and only made 2 people on SmallWorlds :rotfl: Names are:

Tigger Holic
Wholy Moly

I tried doing TiDoubleGuhEr, but could not figure out what to use for the last name, so for now I just let it go.

just to make things more complicated, I also just made a Golden Gourd character.
dis: goldengourd
vmk: goldengourd
SW: Candy Bit
Golden Gourd

Also, daughter's character
Dis: KristyBlue
VMK: KristyBlue
SW: Kristy Blue

I have carried over ultracoolmouse to the new places I have visited just to make it easier to find lost friends.
:thumbsup2

ihavewaycutecats (dis) ihavewaycutecats (vmk) Cutecats Rocks and ihavewaycute cats(SW)

Dis/vmk- curlee-Q
Small worlds- Rachel curlee-Q

I have played a total of 5 minutes lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter