Snackin' time!

chipndales

bELIeve GO GIANTS!
Can someone direct me to a post (if one exists) with photos preferably (but not mandatory) re: best/most fun/delish snack options in each park? I have my go-to's but my dd and I are going in July then again in Oct and want to try some new snacks. I used search but came up with non-relevant threads. I would appreciate it and can't wait to see some yummy snacks! TIA! :flower1:

No one has any suggestions? :( This has always been a great resource for me. I'm people have favorite snacks in each park. I usually get churros, cream cheese pretzels and school bread but was hoping you all had some great options!!

My son and I really enjoyed the Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in MK.
I liked the churros from Pecos Bill's.

There is an ice cream place in France in Epcot.

We split some breakfast items as a snack in Gaston's Tavern on our last trip.

I wasn't impressed with the pretzels, but it might have been that it was so cold and the pretzel was cold.

Eclairs at Les Halles in France Pavilion, Caramel Marshmallow swirls in Germany Pavilion, Cronut at Kiosk near Canada, Cheshire Cat Tail at Cheshire Cafe in Fantasyland MK

I like everything in the caramel store in Germany and fudge from the candy store on Main Street. My favorite ice cream is the soft serve in France. :)

Literally anything from the bakery in France
Waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow
Poutine counter service place at Disney Springs

I like everything in the caramel store in Germany and fudge from the candy store on Main Street. My favorite ice cream is the soft serve in France. :)

Is this the Werther's store or somewhere else? We went into the Werther's shop and I thought ppl had mentioned food other than candy but maybe I was in the wrong spot! Thanks for the reply!

Literally anything from the bakery in France
Waffle sandwiches at Sleepy Hollow
Poutine counter service place at Disney Springs

Waffle sandwiches?! I've never seen them. We've gotten the fried dough from there before. I'm putting these on the list! Thank you!

My son and I really enjoyed the Dole Whip from Aloha Isle in MK.
I liked the churros from Pecos Bill's.

There is an ice cream place in France in Epcot.

We split some breakfast items as a snack in Gaston's Tavern on our last trip.

I wasn't impressed with the pretzels, but it might have been that it was so cold and the pretzel was cold.

Someone mentioned cinnamon rolls at Gaston's. Have you tried them? Thanks for the reply!

I recommend you check out the YouTube channel for the Disney Food Blog (DFBGuide). They have loads of great videos including several on recommended snacks.

I think we did have the cinnamon roll at Gaston's. We split that and some fruit between the four of us as a snack mid-morning. I recall that we liked what we got from there.
My son was sick on that trip. He was 23 months old, and was so irritable that first day there. It surprised us, because he absolutely loves Mickey Mouse, and he didn't seem as excited as we expected when we went to see the talking Mickey. Later that day, we took him to the clinic and learned he had an ear infection. After a few days on antibiotics, he started to enjoy our trip as it neared the end. I remember I was so happy to see him enjoying the dole whip that day while we waited for the parade to start.

They sell popcorn buckets, and the refills are (I think) $1.50. The one I purchased was a Cinderella carriage.
Mickey rice crispy treats and Mickey ice cream bars are good. My husband says the mickey bars taste like overpriced eskimo pies.
My husband has had the banana bread and do nuts from the Main Street Bakery.

I know it might be late for you to score a ressie at BOG, but their cupcakes are wonderful. My daughter and I love the lemon cupcakes, but we've also tried the strawberry cream cheese cupcake and the Master's cupcake with the grey stuff (it's delicious. Don't believe me. Ask the dishes).

I think I recall getting some type of fruit cobbler at the Columbia Harbor House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter