• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sneaking alcohol into MK

Since I have admitted to being one who has snuck some scotch into MK before, let me help Tonka out with his arguements a little and set the record straight for everyone else. First, bringing alcohol into MK is a violation of Disney rules, and can be considered a criminal act. Since Disney is privately owned and makes certain rules then if you violate those rules and Disney is so enclined you can be charged with criminal trespass. This applies to all of Disney's rules. Make a scene, sleep to many in one room, pool hop, violate the current refillable mug policy, cut in line, bring alcohol into MK. I know the law, and I know by taking alcohol into MK there could be consiquinces up to and including being held for a criminal act. So yes I understand the consiquinces better than any one who has posted on this thread thus far.

All these acts if Disney so chooses can be considered criminal trespass and you could be hauled off in handcuffs if you piss the powers that be at Disney off.

Now as far as myself goes, as I stated in an earlier post which at this point half the people here have not read, I never even drank at WDW until my kids were able to have a drink with me at WDW, which means when they were 21. Since then I have on one or two occasions taken a small, disposable flask into MK in my pocket. I never take it out and pour any into a cup in public view of anyone. I do not get drunk, and I do not abuse my children (who are both not children anymore as one is 26 and one is 22) or anyone else's either. If you see me you will have no idea I have had anything to drink at all.

Now playing on the biblical theme here for a moment because I am teaching Sunday school in the morning, let me refer you to "let he who be without sin cast the first stone". If anyone here can honestly say they have never violated a single "rule" at WDW then let them come forth and be annoited.

I know I have, and I'm not talking about the scotch in MK. Since there is not a "written policy" covering so many things about my trip to WDW that I cannot always tell you what rules actually exsist and which ones don't. A lot of self rightous, I know better than you because I know everything about Disney posters on this board will tell you they know every rule, and then in their next post tell you how to beat the system by using someone else's discounted room code for yourself. Or how to guarentee AR's for Cinderella's Royal Table by doing this, or running you down with their scooter on their last trip to the MK. I truly believe that some policies at WDW are actually changed, modified or things done away completely simply because Disney monitors this board and others like it to learn the insiders "secrets".

So let the debate continue but as a PP said, stop for a second before you make that next post, and take a look in a mirror before you tell someone they are a child abuser, a drunk, an unfit parent, or that they "have a problem".

Since I have admitted to being one who has snuck some scotch into MK before, let me help Tonka out with his arguements a little and set the record straight for everyone else. First, bringing alcohol into MK is a violation of Disney rules, and can be considered a criminal act. Since Disney is privately owned and makes certain rules then if you violate those rules and Disney is so enclined you can be charged with criminal trespass. This applies to all of Disney's rules. Make a scene, sleep to many in one room, pool hop, violate the current refillable mug policy, cut in line, bring alcohol into MK. I know the law, and I know by taking alcohol into MK there could be consiquinces up to and including being held for a criminal act. So yes I understand the consiquinces better than any one who has posted on this thread thus far.

All these acts if Disney so chooses can be considered criminal trespass and you could be hauled off in handcuffs if you piss the powers that be at Disney off.

Now as far as myself goes, as I stated in an earlier post which at this point half the people here have not read, I never even drank at WDW until my kids were able to have a drink with me at WDW, which means when they were 21. Since then I have on one or two occasions taken a small, disposable flask into MK in my pocket. I never take it out and pour any into a cup in public view of anyone. I do not get drunk, and I do not abuse my children (who are both not children anymore as one is 26 and one is 22) or anyone else's either. If you see me you will have no idea I have had anything to drink at all.

Now playing on the biblical theme here for a moment because I am teaching Sunday school in the morning, let me refer you to "let he who be without sin cast the first stone". If anyone here can honestly say they have never violated a single "rule" at WDW then let them come forth and be annoited.

I know I have, and I'm not talking about the scotch in MK. Since there is not a "written policy" covering so many things about my trip to WDW that I cannot always tell you what rules actually exsist and which ones don't. A lot of self rightous, I know better than you because I know everything about Disney posters on this board will tell you they know every rule, and then in their next post tell you how to beat the system by using someone else's discounted room code for yourself. Or how to guarentee AR's for Cinderella's Royal Table by doing this, or running you down with their scooter on their last trip to the MK. I truly believe that some policies at WDW are actually changed, modified or things done away completely simply because Disney monitors this board and others like it to learn the insiders "secrets".

So let the debate continue but as a PP said, stop for a second before you make that next post, and take a look in a mirror before you tell someone they are a child abuser, a drunk, an unfit parent, or that they "have a problem".

You can save your holy water for someone else brother, because I know for a fact that I'm not perfect!!

I personally love the fact that my reading of this thread has been peppered by ads that will tell me how to stop drinking and stop being an alcoholic. Apparently you can become an alcoholic just by reading about people who sneak liquor into the MK.:rotfl2:

I personally love the fact that my reading of this thread has been peppered by ads that will tell me how to stop drinking and stop being an alcoholic. Apparently you can become an alcoholic just by reading about people who sneak liquor into the MK.:rotfl2:

I'm surprised it's not ads for flasks and Alcohol Wonder Bras....they'd make more money!!

I would just suggest AA now....what kind of losers wants to walk around a bunch of kids while they are drunk?

I got caught at age 18 with a fake ID trying to enter Pleasure Island. They just took it and let me in as a minor.

I would just suggest AA now....what kind of losers wants to walk around a bunch of kids while they are drunk?

You do realize that a lot of us are making outrageous comments for humor, right? If you'd bothered to read, and had the compassion to understand, you'd realize many here have shared their personal histories on this thread regarding their own brushes with alcoholics....... and you'd know, nobody's goal is to overindulge in front of children.

Hey Brerr, it's time to break out the holy water,,,,

I believe you should follow rules! With that being said I love the idea of dole whip making a good margarita. Must tell hubby in the morning. But dole whip can be found at the Poly.

As far as drinking around kids. Why not? If you show your child that you can have a glass of wine at dinner or a coctail here and there. You are showing your child how to drink responsible! Now I do not think getting drunk around your child is right but going to Hoop de doo and showing your child that you did not drink and drive nor got drunk, is showing by example.

Pretty sure by "at the MK" they meant the front gates and could be possible. As I posted above, it depends on how the guest reacts to the situation.

I have seen this happen before. A guy on the boat from the GF/ Poly was drinking openly from a flask and was visibly intoxicated. Security approached him when we docked at MK and he was not allowed to enter the park.

I've also seen it done where plenty of people do sneak alcohol in and never get caught at all.

Just like others have said, its more about the attitude of the person. The guy who was not allowed to enter was visibly drunk. I'm pretty sure they would have stopped him even without the flask - just for disturbing people with his loud obnoxious behavior.

I don't see what the big deal is if you are discreet about it. Just don't act like a jerk and/ or waive it around and you'll be fine.

:rotfl: thanks for bumping it up again!!

She couldn't have bumped it up, since her post is only 40 minutes more recent than the one before it.

I do hate the "this thread is so annoying, that now I have to post on it, telling people just how annoying I think it is!" posts. ;)

Military Salute Tickets $134
MVMCP $54
Dessert Party $21.99

Sipping Bailey's Irish Cream in my coffee during a rainey, cold, MVMCP evening....PRICELESS!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter