So i just got pulled over...[Update: Post 58]

"But I have my seatbelt on" was the best part. So scary!

Now please explain why you have a dash cam?

I'm sorry but I have to chuckle when you said you had your seatbelt on. I didn't know harden criminals like yourself wore seat belts, I figured you liked living on the edge. :rotfl2:

The ironic thing is that im left handed... but i guess the cops didnt know that, lol.

"But I have my seatbelt on" was the best part. So scary!

Now please explain why you have a dash cam?

http://ca.autoblog.com/2012/03/07/accident-scammer-in-toronto-gets-slapped-fraud-charge/

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2981005

$100 cam+mem card is worth it imo.

alrighty, i added some comments to explain what im seeing at certain points of the video... if anyone has questions feel free to ask... :]

That's so crazy, I'm glad you did exactly as they said. And yes, I'm cracking up about the seat belt as well. :)

:eek:
Wow, that was scary..(okay a bit of a "huh" moment, about the seatbelt...gotta tell the dh about that left hand thing..)
Had no idea why you had the dash cam, but then read thru the other thread and the youtube video you posted to explain (much obliged)
Meanwhile, Very glad you are OKAY!
I noticed Music in your car while driving (and I actually thought you ran a stop sign at one point, early on :rotfl:, maybe it was my anxiety For Your situation!!)...but, the car was in "park" correct, (when you pulled over) why did the music stop?
You mentioned you were ID'd...was a witness in Police Car? Howd they determine it was NOT you, so quickly...or did the dash cam just end? Just curious, if you care to respond.
They say the WORST witness is an eye witness, notoriously wrong despite what TV makes it seem.
Again, glad you are okay........think Ill be sharing your tale.......

:eek:
Wow, that was scary..(okay a bit of a "huh" moment, about the seatbelt...gotta tell the dh about that left hand thing..)
Had no idea why you had the dash cam, but then read thru the other thread and the youtube video you posted to explain (much obliged)
Meanwhile, Very glad you are OKAY!

i had a dashcam simply cuz the economy is bad and theres a ton of scammers out there too. Its also a good way to prove a cop wrong if i get pulled over for whatever reason. for $100, its worth it to have it running... i dont have to reformat it as it records over the oldest file and so on.

I noticed Music in your car while driving (and I actually thought you ran a stop sign at one point, early on :rotfl:, maybe it was my anxiety For Your situation!!)...but, the car was in "park" correct, (when you pulled over) why did the music stop?

The Music stopped because i turned the music off, the car is in park with the engine off but the key was still in the ignition. I thought they were just gonna walk over to my car and tell me why they pulled me over, i didnt expect to do a felony stop until they told me to stick my hand out the window and they took about 2-3 mins to tell me what to do. i did think it was excessive to have 5 cop cars behind, 2 in front pulling me over, lol.

You mentioned you were ID'd...was a witness in Police Car? Howd they determine it was NOT you, so quickly...

Witness i guess was in the car. I have NO idea how they ID me while i was in my car but apparently i was. The Sergeant kept telling the other officers why the witness positively ID me as the shooter, he felt very embarrassed. Im an Asian guy and i think the shooter was an Hispanic man. When they put me into cuff they straight out told me i wasnt under arrest, but they are detaining me for their safety while they check the car to see if anyone else was in there(with assault rifles). they took my wallet out for my ID and frisked me to make sure i had no weapons and took off the handcuff then had me sit down i guess to calm my nerves. Sergeant lately chat with me telling me what happened while all the other cops went back to searching for the shooter. guess he was just making sure i was okay to drive home or perhaps making sure i dont file a complaint against the department(Anaheim has a bad rep when it comes to cops)

or did the dash cam just end? Just curious, if you care to respond.

The dash cam brakes videos into 10 min segment. Nothing really happens afterwards... i sat there for another 10 mins and then he let me go. i cut a minute at the front off cuz it was just me idling there talking to my friend.

Albort, just know that in some states it is illegal to record audio without notifying the parties they are being recorded.

Case hear had charges against someone dismisses because he was surreptiously recorded. Although he was in the wrong he sued & collected for being illegally recorded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter