So what’s your other than Disney Trip!?

We frequently head other places.
Canada most often (to visit home)
Australia and Bali or any of the pacific islands for a cheaper trip.
Otherwise all over the States, Mexico or Europe

2017: Branson over Memorial Day
2017: Seaworld/Universal/MNSSHP OCT/NOV

2018: Branson over Memorial Day
2018: Las Vegas

2019: Branson over Memorial Day
2019: Orlando

2020: Branson over Memorial Day
2020: NYC

2021: Branson over Memorial Day
2021: 50th for WDW

(we own with Westgate in Branson, so we use 1/2 our timeshare there for free and use 1/2 for the 2nd trip of the year)

The Maldives is very restful, only bring plenty of money for massages! Dolphin spotting and night fishing are cheap as chips, whilst submarine expeditions are a meaty $80 but AMAZING!

Disney and northern Michigan are our repeats; we go up north at least once a year, sometimes more, and to Disney every year or two for the most part. The rest we change up based on how much time and money we have available for traveling. The last couple years have been all about college tours, so we've been to Chicago, DC, Cincinnati, and Boston, plus a non-Disney FL trip to get out of the cold this past January, Disney in March, and our usual summer road trips around Michigan. With the college search over, we're planning our first cruise and a cross-country road trip for next year.

Belize. A close friend bought a vacation home there and has been asking and asking for me to visit. Guess it's time. :)

We do some smaller weekend kinda things (Atlantic City, Erie, visit family around Richmond are our go to's), but our big vacations are usually the outer banks. Last year we went to visit family in Colorado (did a bunch of sightseeing, plus a trip to mt Rushmore). figured we'd do that one year, then Disney the next. Our trip to Disney this August had to be put on hold until next year, not sure what we'll do though.

Would love to do the Grand Canyon, but most of our vacation money is tied up in Disney gift cards, so may be tough to make the Grand Canyon happen. We may go to Colorado because we have southwest gift cards too, and other than renting a car we can stay with family so it shouldn't be too expensive.

We really don't have a desire to travel out of the country, or even do a cruise. If I were to go out of the country Italy is about the only place I want to go (other than maybe an all inclusive beach trip somewhere). We used to go to amusement parks, but as we get older that has kinda died off. Also used to make trips in the summer to baseball stadiums and visit the cities while we were there. We've hit up most of the eastern stadiums, and this too has died off.

As far as things I still want to see for sure in the next 5 or so years: Southwestern Colorado, Grand Canyon, and Yellowstone.

DH & I took a whirlwind vacation end of last year. We flew to Austin & visited son, Ddl & grandchildren for a week, then we flew to Phoenix. From there we drove to Sedona, then the Grand Canyon, then Las Vegas for our second anniversary night ( we got married at little church of the west, a beautiful little vegas church). Then we flew back to San Francisco ....
We will never forgot it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter