So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

Not sure one the last group in the bottom three either. I know they said no matter what Jessie was dancing for her life but that we could save Pasha. Does that mean if he's not in the bottom three then we could have 4 girls dancing? I'm not sure that doctors will let her dance if theys till had her at the hospital yesterday.

I could watch Pasha 24/7 he is hot.

Cedric better go home tonight. I hope people didn't rally and vote them out of the botom three that would really suck.

What we saw last night is taped on either Monday or Tuesday - it isn't live. The Results tonight are live.

Pasha can be safe if enough voted for him (and hopefully that happens). My guess is it'll be Cedric and Jessi heading home (Jessi by default)

I've been ready for Cedric to go. Debbie Allen's gushing over him made me ill!

I still like Lacey - I enjoyed their quick step. I agree w/ Fairie about the bottom 2 but also don't have a prediction about the 3rd couple. Pasha's partner may have been a champion (and I remember her from the PBS Ballroom Dancing championships in past years) but I wasn't impressed by her. Hope that doesn't hold him back.

I've been ready for Cedric to go. Debbie Allen's gushing over him made me ill!

I still like Lacey - I enjoyed their quick step. I agree w/ Fairie about the bottom 2 but also don't have a prediction about the 3rd couple. Pasha's partner may have been a champion (and I remember her from the PBS Ballroom Dancing championships in past years) but I wasn't impressed by her. Hope that doesn't hold him back.

I think she toned it down so Pasha would shine. I could see from her stance that her body wanted to just go, but her mind was like no this is his moment. She moves way better in rehearsal. I think overall it was handled pretty well. Like they had run a pretend scenario before incase someone had gotten hurt.

I still like Lacey but Sabra has been a pleasant surprise too. I didn't think I would like her but she has really taken her dancing to the next level. But I can not stand Danny and I can't believe that him and Travis were raised in the same house, Danny is just so arrogant.

I so agree about Danny! He has that "I'm better than all of you" vibe and it just rubs me wrong.

Sabra is adorable and her dancing is beautiful. I love her and Dom together

I cannot believe that Cedric was not in the bottom three. He really can't dance at all and it is not fair to be poor woman that are getting partnered with him.

totally totally unbelievable!!!

ERGH!!! that was wrong on so many levels.

And I'm sorry, I saw the recap of Danny dancing, he was to busy looking for the cameras to look for his partner. Feel the moment dude!

Ok I'm just disgusted.....

I'm glad Neil didn't go home. I know he wasn't great yesterday but he was much better than Cedric. This is where I have that "what if he wins" worry though I doubt that'll happen.

The girls wasted so much time on the stage with posturing and walking. What are they thinking when they hear "dance for your life"?

I went to see Transformers last night so I FF through the results this morning. It happened people felt bad for Cedric and he made it through. It had to be hard on the judges to pick out of the boys. At least this time they did pick the weakest dancer. I'm not a Danny fan but the boy can dance and he really did a great solo. The girls really need to step it up. Did they not see Shauna last week and hear the comments she received. I hope they all take it into account in a couple weeks. I was actually expecting Jessi to go home but I wish that nigel would have gave her some kindof reasoning or something. I actually thought her solo while not WOWing was one of the better girl ones last night at least she did stuff and not just stood around.

how was transformers? Appropriate for 10 year olds??? DS wants to invite some friends to see it for his birthday on Friday so I won't have time to preview it.

how was transformers? Appropriate for 10 year olds??? DS wants to invite some friends to see it for his birthday on Friday so I won't have time to preview it.

I think it is. There is alot of fighting but its mostly between the robots or the people and the robots. If that bothers you then you won't want to see it. A couple of boys in front of me about 10ish loved it. They were talking on and on while we were filing out of the theater. Being a preview the place was packed literally no empty seats. The last people were coming in and all that was left were singles so they were taking those. Crazyness. Its also long. The actual movie ran for about 2hr 10min but I didn't look at my watch until about 20min left and that was because DH wanted to know the time.LOL I don't want to give away to much but its alot of action and set up for the people who I guess don't know Transformers history however the setup was boring and at no time was I waiting for more to happen.

Ok I just reread that and it kindof babbles. Sorry does it answer your question? If you want something specific I can try and answer that too.

No it answers a lot, I was mostly concerned about violence, language, and nudity. PG13 is not what it used to be! Robotic violence I can deal with but blood and guts, no thanks.

That is pretty long though. I think the 2 younger boys may have to sit this one out.

I think there are a couple bad words in the movie but not that many that I remember. Hmm nudity not really the main girl wears a skimpy outfit but nothing really revealing. I was talking to DH at lunch about the violence and they leave alot up to your imagination. I mean you see places and obviously people getting blown up but you don't see all the blood and guts along with it. He thought 10 yr old boys would love the movie.

So.... I finally got around to watching Thursday's episode. I'm a bit surprised Jessie went home over Anya, although I didn't think much of either of their solos.

Jesus, I adored him, but his solo in comparison to the other two was seriously lacking. I cannot believe that Cedric was not in the bottom 3.

going......through.....withdrawal........need my dancers.......:cool1:

so is it on tonight or what???? did they get the extra week to practice their routines? Will Nigel still have teeth so white you need sunglasses to look at him? Will Mary scream the Mary scream? Inquiring minds want to know.

Oh and Jenny, DH took the boys to see Transformers, they loved it!!! Even DH said it was cool! And they have already signed on for Transformers 2.
Next up, HP5 and Ratatouille.

going......through.....withdrawal........need my dancers.......:cool1:

so is it on tonight or what???? did they get the extra week to practice their routines? Will Nigel still have teeth so white you need sunglasses to look at him? Will Mary scream the Mary scream? Inquiring minds want to know.

I am so excited that it's back.:cool1: It was off last week for July 4th. And of course Mary will scream, that's a silly question!:rotfl:

Will Mary Scream? Does the sun rise in the East?

I'm going to be watching after I register for CKU

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter