Something About Nothing ... #12

Hi everybody :wave2:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...no Easter plans for me other than work as usual. Trey invited me to his place after work for dinner. Danielle is sick with spring allergies and plans to rest all weekend.

Bobbie...sorry to hear Liv is feeling bad...hope she gets better soon.

Mac...good to see you posting again.

Got home from work today and no dogs greeted me at the gate...they were both running loose in the yard so I spent an hour fixing the breach in the lattice under the deck instead of relaxing with a cocktail like I planned...one hot bath later and now I'm finally there.

Hi to Carole, Janet, Lynne,Robbie, Robo, charade, sue, monyk, patty, and everyone else reading along...have a happy Easter :flower1:

Watching Blues game-ahead by 3 goals-Let's Go Blues!!
Gorgeous saturday-Bright sun but not too hot-got garden beds tilled, and seeds planted. Dang big chickens were right behind me again digging up the seeds before I could get fence back up-pretty sure the neighbors had a good laugh at me chasing those little devils out of the beds over and over (I'd get one out and the other would sneak back in-round and round)-so will see how much of my squash/zucchini/melon comes up as I am pretty sure a few seeds were consumed.
Cleaned up and too tired to cook (kids mowed lawn) so went out and then to garden store for the plantings I need. And a stop for meal worms-sent the hubby in for those as I was driving-comes out and is a wee bit upset that the big bag I told him to get is $43...well the girls get pretty upset when they don't get their treat. Was out today and pretty sure that is why they took revenge on the garden...
.could have done with MonyK`s chickens.....:thumbsup2
They are laying eggs! And once the babies start laying will have eggs all through winter.
And I did sleep til 9 am today!! Missed the boys soccer game too.
If I haven’t wished you the happy paid in full cruise dance, go for it! Always a red letter day IMO

Never had that lasagne, many swear by it. I normally make extra and freeze individually for those crazy days.
Yes the happy dance with stuff all paid for-the last discount GC came and drink package purchased now, and excursions paid for in Grand Cayman. Cuba tour pay at end (and I'd better get to go!! Sole purpose of booking this cruise!!)

I wasn’t able to get a fast pass for Slinky Dog Dash, so I foolishly stood in line for 2 hours.
Yes but it is not a disney trip without at least one long line to wait in LOL! It is a cute ride. I've waited 45-60 minutes 3 separate times for Flight of Passage...
The pills make her stomach sick
Oh no poor Liv!! Iron pills are very hard on the tummy. Could she take a prenatal vitamin (high in iron) instead? Those will have the vitamin C and stool softener in it and may be a bit easier to take.

I have been working on some plans for the trip in June
Always fun! What are your dates for June?

Have a good weekend all full of fun and good company!

Hello everyone - you are all so busy and looks like everyone is getting good weather this Easter. Hope you are all ok and hugs to those having health issues etc.
Just dipping a toe back in to Disney in the hopes we can return possibly just hubs and I for few days but full trip with daughter and grandchildren 2021 - seems such a way off but life is not being kind to our little family over the past year and many ongoing issues so I hope to keep our little man (who has special needs) positive if we can begin to at least talk about returning with him. He keeps me up to date with information on rides and openings etc that he finds about online!
He is so excited for Toy Story 4 here in the UK this summer.
I hope to keep returning but apologies if I don’t keep up with all your news x

Oh Tink, those dogs keep ya on your toes. I hope Danielle feels much better, and you have a nice dinner at Trey’s today. Also hope that glass of wine was enjoyed and you had a more peaceful night.

Haha, MonyK and her chickens keeping on her toes. Glad to hear all cruise is booked and paid for. Will be nice to hear how you made out, and the ports you went to.

Real, always good to have a trip to look forward to, even if that countdown is over a year away. Sorry to hear of life being hard. With a special needs person, I feel for ya, and yes, there is always something positive to put a smile on all faces. Hugs, and hope you do have a holiday countdown in 2021.

With that, a quiet and wet start to this Sunday.

C56A5749-65A1-433B-8DAB-78E0CD30903C.jpeg Ha, ha!

For those who cat loving homies, here is a basket for ya:

D9FD8E6E-C721-40D9-B515-995C956CAD8D.jpeg

Happy Easter Sunday homies!

0053B7F5-E0E8-4577-BC7C-687B32CA1BBE.jpeg

6BD706E1-DF98-42CE-AC68-83C72CF8DF89.gif

Real, I’m delighted when homies come back home here

You have been missed!
Sending you hugs and well wishes on your future plans
More hugs for your gson!

Lynne I do love your minion pic!

Vicki
Enjoy the dinner Trey is fixing for you tonight

Your dogs sure do keep you busy!
At least this time they did not chew up you cable line.....

Monyk, wow!
Your day yesterday was a busy one trying to seed the garden with all the chickies helping you!

Happy Easter all!
Enjoy this day

3B4519CA-4FA2-4D5A-BB5C-7FB2307B7A44.jpeg
Happy Easter & Passover

For my ongoing foot issue, my PT suggested I try the pre-cut physio tape vs the large rolls I buy. Easier to pack for travel. Picked up 10 packages. Applied it on offending foot yesterday. After few hours foot was really sore, different from usual pain. When i took bath, in-line the ‘real’ tape it came right off in the water. Noticed foot then covered in bumps of all sizes where tape was, many with blisters. Isn’t that special? Arrrgh not a bad today, will likely heal up before I leave on Friday. Seriously, what sort of glue do they use in China? Eek. Least going to podiatrist for last in series of 4 shots & she can give her prof opinion.

Won’t stop me from cooking like a fiend today:). Just us chickens, easy peasy, no pressure meal, hooray. 2 turkey breasts made, ham will be plopped in oven soon & I’ll start on side dishes. Leftovers are on the horizon:)

:wave2: everyone

The week has gotten away from me. Liv has been sick and back and forth for tests. She is anemic right now and having awful symptoms, the worse is having a hard time breathing. I have to give her as much iron as possible. She is eating it in foods and taking the pills. The pills make her stomach sick. She has to go back in about a month or two for a blood recheck to see if her levels improved. I am not sure what the next option will be. We didn't get to do much on vacation this week, was home most of the time. It is a good thing she isn't working too much but it stinks not to have money.

I am sorry I can't catch up so I will try and go from here. I know there are a bunch of trips coming and going soon. I hope everyone has and/or had a great time.

The weather here has been up and down and now we are getting a lot of rain. The weather is warmer so I am happy.

Staying home tomorrow and cooking some steak, roasted potatoes and asparagus. Brian will make a sweet potato pie in the morning.

I have been working on some plans for the trip in June. Planning out restaurants that I want to go too. I have planned on Sweet Tomatoes, Ale House on Kirkham, Hash House a Go Go. I do need to choose a restaurant by Bush Gardens Tampa for the day we are there. I don't want to eat in the park twice. Any suggestions?

I hope everyone has a nice Easter with family and friends. :goodvibes

Oh goodness, that is awful to hear, poor kid. Hope she feel better soon.

Glad u mentioned asparagus, i picked up frozen type for first time for DH, only one who likes. No idea they sold it, curious to see if it tastes decent

Hi everybody :wave2:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...no Easter plans for me other than work as usual. Trey invited me to his place after work for dinner. Danielle is sick with spring allergies and plans to rest all weekend.

Mac...good to see you posting again.

Got home from work today and no dogs greeted me at the gate...they were both running loose in the yard so I spent an hour fixing the breach in the lattice under the deck instead of relaxing with a cocktail like I planned...one hot bath later and now I'm finally there.

Hi to Carole, Janet, Lynne,Robbie, Robo, charade, sue, monyk, patty, and everyone else reading along...have a happy Easter :flower1:

Hope you have a slow day at work, nice that your son invited you. Such good kids, they are a blessing.

Your dogs have that huskie instinct to run for sure. Mine was able to climb a 6 foot exercise pen, had to put a roof on it. So much energy, always in motion.

Watching Blues game-ahead by 3 goals-Let's Go Blues!!
Gorgeous saturday-Bright sun but not too hot-got garden beds tilled, and seeds planted. Dang big chickens were right behind me again digging up the seeds before I could get fence back up-pretty sure the neighbors had a good laugh at me chasing those little devils out of the beds over and over (I'd get one out and the other would sneak back in-round and round)-so will see how much of my squash/zucchini/melon comes up as I am pretty sure a few seeds were consumed.
Cleaned up and too tired to cook (kids mowed lawn) so went out and then to garden store for the plantings I need. And a stop for meal worms-sent the hubby in for those as I was driving-comes out and is a wee bit upset that the big bag I told him to get is $43...well the girls get pretty upset when they don't get their treat. Was out today and pretty sure that is why they took revenge on the garden...
They are laying eggs! And once the babies start laying will have eggs all through winter.
And I did sleep til 9 am today!! Missed the boys soccer game too.
Yes the happy dance with stuff all paid for-the last discount GC came and drink package purchased now, and excursions paid for in Grand Cayman. Cuba tour pay at end (and I'd better get to go!! Sole purpose of booking this cruise!!)

Yes but it is not a disney trip without at least one long line to wait in LOL! It is a cute ride. I've waited 45-60 minutes 3 separate times for Flight of Passage...
Oh no poor Liv!! Iron pills are very hard on the tummy. Could she take a prenatal vitamin (high in iron) instead? Those will have the vitamin C and stool softener in it and may be a bit easier to take.

Have a good weekend all full of fun and good company!

They almost blew that lead, eek, too close for comfort. My youngest DS had a viewing party at his house, most of his friends are now rooting for Blues since pens are out. That may or may not be a good thing lol

Hello everyone - you are all so busy and looks like everyone is getting good weather this Easter. Hope you are all ok and hugs to those having health issues etc.
Just dipping a toe back in to Disney in the hopes we can return possibly just hubs and I for few days but full trip with daughter and grandchildren 2021 - seems such a way off but life is not being kind to our little family over the past year and many ongoing issues so I hope to keep our little man (who has special needs) positive if we can begin to at least talk about returning with him. He keeps me up to date with information on rides and openings etc that he finds about online!
He is so excited for Toy Story 4 here in the UK this summer.
I hope to keep returning but apologies if I don’t keep up with all your news x

It feels like it’s freezing here & raining for last 24 hours. No egg hunt for sure here. Trips have a way of seeming so far off on the horizon At times. Gives more time to plan:)

Thank you all for your welcome back.
Just done the Easter hunt with the grandchildren and GS so very pleased with his Mickey Mouse money box! Just came upon it by chance in Sainsbury’s a while ago as online ones were so expensive! So he’s put his money in and saving for 2021. GD’s favourite find was a bunny suit but temperatures so high here she only wore it for moments. Mummy has taken her to a birthday party now and we are inside watching a movie in a cool room. 8-)

Ooh, Passover breakfast at diner. Little one and I timed it just right. Oh the line as we left.

Now, Easter dinner up, yay for no cooking, and even nicer, second oldest DNiece, DH
and her two kids coming, which she usually does not come, due to short time off work, and they live over an hour away.

Robo, hope this finds you feeling well, and enjoying a cup of coffee this morning.

Mac, hope this finds you well too, and ready for your trip coming up soon.

Keisha, oh no, foot issues. I hope that foot is spry enough to get you through your cruise without pain. Sending mummy dust. Yeah, little one uses that take, and thankfully not allergic to it.

Vicky.....have a lovely dinner with Trey......sorry the dogs caused you some work......hope the cocktail and bath were nice when you finally got them!

bobbie......hope Liv improves soon, it’s awful when our children are poorly.......best wishes to her......

Keisha.....good luck with the appointment tomorrow.....we all need good feet!! Yes, power washers sound awful....I disappear too when they’re using them.....not long till you’re off now!!

MonyK......nice to sleep late now and again......I’m sure they won’t mind you missing one game.......eggs on tap are so handy!!!

Lynne......hope you have had a lovely day with better weather than it started! Nice pics.......and no cooking is always nice!

Mac.......hope you’re doing better.......how long till you’re trip now? Hope you had a lovely Easter Sunday.......

Realfoodfans.......nice to see you back again.......glad to see you........

Hey Robo.........:wave2:

We have had the best day today!!

Blazing hot, well, for the UK anyway.........ended up with 22 folks over since around midday.....all gone now, last one left about 40 minutes ago......

It was a day of music, food and some lovely wines, beers and cocktails........and as the music was all 1980’s everyone enjoyed it........Kyle was with friends and even they enjoyed it for the time they were here.......I think :scratchin

I’m glad we did this today though.....plenty of food and gave a lot away with anyone who wanted it, and still have some left over.........snack day tomorrow......::yes:: we ended the day with a rousing rendition of the Ultravox classic song Vienna.......we sounded good!!! Again, I think........:laughing:

Will sleep well tonight though........

Hope everyone had a lovely Sunday...........

Schumi sounds like a great day. We aren’t able to plan anything at the moment just deal with a day at a time but this beautiful weather has certainly been lovely while the children are off school. Love music and take full advantage of Spotify to have a play list for every occasion!

C24C8FDD-377D-494F-A9E2-94501EF1E54B.jpeg
View after work done today. Got plants into ground, irrigation done, and prep for dinner. Picked up a planter full of various mint last night at garden store. Needed trimming, hmmmm, rum in house...limes, and club soda...yep. Mojitos on deck today.
So he’s put his money in and saving for 2021.
sounds perfect!

eggs on tap are so handy!!!
ooh I love this. Gonna use it from now on lol.
Made a dozen deviled eggs today.
It was a day of music, food and some lovely wines, beers and cocktails.
sounds amazing!

Lynne diner sounds divine!

Ugh @keishashadow hope the foot heels quick, found out I was allergic to latex the hard way like that!

Hey Mac, Robo and everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

Happy Easter! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. We had a beautiful sunny day yesterday out at our friends house.
Today cloudy, but that’s ok, it’s not raining. Taking a few moments break, ham in oven, table set, veggies prepped. Lindt bunnies hidden lol. Floors vacuumed and moped.

Haven’t caught up but did see Liv not feeling well, so sorry Bobbie, Hope she improves and you find out why iron dropping.
I may be going to a Sweet Tomatoes in Coral Springs, it’s sorta near my mom. Love Ale House, there’s one on same road as Sweet Tomatoes. But disappointed they don’t have Key Lime pie anymore.

Charade glad your trip was a success even with the 3 injuries! I agree, Aliens was a huge disappointment. I thought it would be like Mater in Carsland. It’s same vehicle just different theme. But they really slowed it down. Not much fun. Ouch for Slinky wait. It’s cute.

Keishashadow yup, last full tomorrow. I’m flying Alaska, booked premium economy seats, 6 hours is too long to be cramped. Free luggage cause I have their credit card. That saves a lot RT!
But sheesh the price has gone up for those seats.
When is the NCL? Nice that you don’t have to worry about packing much fancy clothes.

Schumi enjoying her 30 guests! Lovely!

Lynne battling storms! Stay dry.

Monykalyn chasing her chickens lol! And Tink chasing dogs!

Mac nice to see you posting!

Robo hi!

Happy Easter evening everyone .

I just got a chance to hop on. It sounds like everyone had a nice meal and some family and friend time. Our meal was great, and it was so nice to stay home. We watched Johnny English. It was a funny movie and fit perfectly tonight.

Liv was doing okay this morning then by this afternoon she is wiped out. Every time she is getting up she is getting dizzy and out of breath. She is nervous to go to school tomorrow. I told her I will call the nurse and if she has to come home she can. There is only 6 weeks of school and I am hoping she can hang in there. She will be off from work for a week so that should help.

Bobbie, so sorry to hear that Liv has been sick. I was anemic as a child and had to take nasty, sticky liquid medicine. I hope she is feeling better for your June trip.
I miss having a Sweet Tomatoes nearby. I can’t remember when I last ate at one.

Hi thanks Charade:goodvibes. I never knew how many symptoms can come from anemia. I haven't had any suggestions on nasty, sticky liquid medicine but I will keep an eye out!

Bobbie, I hope Liv has improvement with the pills for her anemia

It’s tough when our kids have a medical issue

Sending hugs!

Hi thanks Mac. Can always use hugs:goodvibes

Hi thanks Tink :goodvibes, me too!!

Hi thanks:goodvibes I never thought of prenatal vitamins with iron. I am going to look into them thank you:thumbsup2..We start driving June 23rd and should get into Orlando on the 24th. We are going to take some time on our way into Orlando to look at areas we like for moving. I hope to be at Sheraton Vistana by 4:00. We stay there till the 30th and then move over to AKL for one night. It is a surprise for Liv. It is her favorite resort and I had points to cover. I got a savanna view club level for the night. It will be a resort only two days. We leave to come home on the 1st. I have a lot more to do in preparation especially the moving areas. It sounds like your trip is going to be lots of fun.:D I love the pic of your yard it is so pretty.

Oh goodness, that is awful to hear, poor kid. Hope she feel better soon.

Glad u mentioned asparagus, i picked up frozen type for first time for DH, only one who likes. No idea they sold it, curious to see if it tastes decent

Hi thanks:goodvibes...I did the fresh asparagus today but I really don't like it. I decided to do a salad instead and I was much happier. I haven't tried the frozen yet I thought it might be to mushy. I hope your DH liked it. I hope your foot feels better:thumbsup2

bobbie......hope Liv improves soon, it’s awful when our children are poorly.......best wishes to her......

Hi thanks:goodvibes and you are right one of the hardest things is to see your child sick and not much you can do... It sounds like your party went great. I am glad you had a great time, so glad when parties go off like that. I would have been in heaven with your music, 80's is my favorite:cloud9:

Haven’t caught up but did see Liv not feeling well, so sorry Bobbie, Hope she improves and you find out why iron dropping.
I may be going to a Sweet Tomatoes in Coral Springs, it’s sorta near my mom. Love Ale House, there’s one on same road as Sweet Tomatoes. But disappointed they don’t have Key Lime pie anymore.

Hi thanks Sue:goodvibes... I am excited to try those two I have heard good things. Your dinner and desert sounded nice. Liv bought some Lindt chocolates for me :goodvibes. Glad you had a nice time at your friends yesterday!

:wave2::wave2: Robo, Lynne, Patty realfoodfans and all my Sans thread family....Thanks again everyone for the warm well wishes and thoughts for Liv. It is much appreciated

Good evening everyone. We are having a rather quiet weekend. Yesterday B and I went shopping for a dress for graduation. We were an hour away from home and B ran into one of her friends from school. Today was just church, lunch, and generally being lazy.

Sorry you had to work, but nice to have dinner plans where you don’t have to cook. I sympathize with Danielle on the spring allergies. I have felt miserable since we got back from FL.

I was really hoping we would get to go to Animal Kingdom so I could see the Pandora area. I know nothing about the movie it was based on, but from what I have seen it looks like is is really pretty.

Hello everyone
Hello. Nice to meet you.

For my ongoing foot issue, my PT suggested I try the pre-cut physio tape vs the large rolls I buy. Easier to pack for travel. Picked up 10 packages. Applied it on offending foot yesterday. After few hours foot was really sore, different from usual pain. When i took bath, in-line the ‘real’ tape it came right off in the water. Noticed foot then covered in bumps of all sizes where tape was, many with blisters. Isn’t that special? Arrrgh not a bad today, will likely heal up before I leave on Friday. Seriously, what sort of glue do they use in China? Eek. Least going to podiatrist for last in series of 4 shots & she can give her prof opinion.
Yikes, that sounds awful. An allergy maybe? Hope all is better by Friday.

View after work done today.
Very nice.

I agree, Aliens was a huge disappointment. I thought it would be like Mater in Carsland.
I looked up the Mater ride and it looks similar to me. How does it differ from the alien ride?

Hi thanks Charade:goodvibes. I never knew how many symptoms can come from anemia. I haven't had any suggestions on nasty, sticky liquid medicine but I will keep an eye out!
Hopefully that nasty medicine isn’t prescribed anymore. I took it back in the early 70’s.

Time to get some sleep. Dh and I both have the day off tomorrow, but B has to go to school.

Family and friends just left 30 min ago. Dinner was good. Love the ham from our butcher. He always has great meats. Daughters BFF came, but her fiancé couldn’t make it, he’s out of town. But daughters boyfriend was here. Brother-in-law, and another friend dropped in too! He just got back from a 85 day cruise!

The kids & I just finished watching GOT. Loved it. Next Sunday we’ll have to find a way to watch in Florida! It’s our last night in Deerfield Beach before the drive up to Orlando.
And....:yay: 2 sleeps till we leave! Have a 6am flight Tuesday morning so want to get to airport by 4:00am :faint:

Schumi sounds like you had a fun day! My oldest puts up with my 70s & 80s music, maybe even enjoys it, lol. But youngest, eh, not so much.

Schumi sounds like a great day. We aren’t able to plan anything at the moment just deal with a day at a time but this beautiful weather has certainly been lovely while the children are off school. Love music and take full advantage of Spotify to have a play list for every occasion!

I was late to discover Spotify......but do like it.......we made do with a Karaoke and old fashioned CD’s yesterday.....

Happy Easter evening everyone .

I just got a chance to hop on. It sounds like everyone had a nice meal and some family and friend time. Our meal was great, and it was so nice to stay home. We watched Johnny English. It was a funny movie and fit perfectly tonight.

Liv was doing okay this morning then by this afternoon she is wiped out. Every time she is getting up she is getting dizzy and out of breath. She is nervous to go to school tomorrow. I told her I will call the nurse and if she has to come home she can. There is only 6 weeks of school and I am hoping she can hang in there. She will be off from work for a week so that should help.

Hi thanks Mac. Can always use hugs:goodvibes

Hi thanks Tink :goodvibes, me too!!

Hi thanks:goodvibes I never thought of prenatal vitamins with iron. I am going to look into them thank you:thumbsup2..We start driving June 23rd and should get into Orlando on the 24th. We are going to take some time on our way into Orlando to look at areas we like for moving. I hope to be at Sheraton Vistana by 4:00. We stay there till the 30th and then move over to AKL for one night. It is a surprise for Liv. It is her favorite resort and I had points to cover. I got a savanna view club level for the night. It will be a resort only two days. We leave to come home on the 1st. I have a lot more to do in preparation especially the moving areas. It sounds like your trip is going to be lots of fun.:D I love the pic of your yard it is so pretty.

Hi thanks:goodvibes...I did the fresh asparagus today but I really don't like it. I decided to do a salad instead and I was much happier. I haven't tried the frozen yet I thought it might be to mushy. I hope your DH liked it. I hope your foot feels better:thumbsup2

Hi thanks:goodvibes and you are right one of the hardest things is to see your child sick and not much you can do... It sounds like your party went great. I am glad you had a great time, so glad when parties go off like that. I would have been in heaven with your music, 80's is my favorite:cloud9:

Hi thanks Sue:goodvibes... I am excited to try those two I have heard good things. Your dinner and desert sounded nice. Liv bought some Lindt chocolates for me :goodvibes. Glad you had a nice time at your friends yesterday!

:wave2::wave2: Robo, Lynne, Patty realfoodfans and all my Sans thread family....Thanks again everyone for the warm well wishes and thoughts for Liv. It is much appreciated

Hope you get some answers soon, glad she has a week off work, it can lower your energy dramatically. I tried to watch the new Johnny English movie on the plane over in March, but couldn’t get into it......need to try again.....I hate asparagus......lol.......never saw the fascination a lot of restaurants have for it!

Yes, get together went fabulously thanks! Can’t beat the 80’s! All we heard all day was “oh I love this song” lol.....so lots of singing and dancing along......

MonyK.......lovely picture!!! And Mojitos sounds just perfect.......hope you had a lovely evening.....

Glad everyone had a lovely Sunday..........getting together with families or friends is the best! We bought items and made everyone little gift bags with Easter goodies in......and I wish I had taken a picture of them as they were lovely......but we did get some lovely items back.......including a selection of rather funny but little rude shaped chocolates.....some of the male and female varieties........she makes them herself.....where she buys the moulds I’m not entirely sure!!! But nice talking point!

Expected to sleep later, but woke early.....another beautiful morning.......although will cool down over next few days....few bits of shopping today and that’s about it....

Will watch GoT this afternoon.......Kyle stayed up to watch it, started 2am our time...he’s off today as it’s a Bank Holiday so no work for him......he can sleep late which is something he never does! Even on a weekend he gets up ridiculously early......

No cooking required today.......have plenty of snacks we kept fresh yesterday to get by on today.....we did use up a lot of food yesterday which was excellent......and as always we had far too much.......better that than not enough!

So, a very nice breakfast of smoked salmon, corn bread and melon.......the rum infused watermelon was completely used up thank goodness......can’t imagine that on a morning! Yuk..........

Have a wonderful Monday folks.........

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter