Something About Nothing ... #12

Last "Sleep" before Baltimore! Weather is a bit threatening though. They still steam crabs in a downpour though, right?! o_O

Soft shell I hope! Drool

Another dinner date tonight :) is on tap.

Carole - a toaster oven type thing? I literally burn thru toasters. :confused3. Have given up & buy the cheapos on Black Friday, always have one in reserve. Only thing i miss is how they don't tend to toast the bread evenly on both sides & i have to flip it. Pretty sure my mom had the same one all thru my childhood.:scratchin

Good Grief! Safety Goggles? Was dynamite involved???

I am having empathetic tooth pain in your honor :( I hope you feel better soon!

Lolololol. I'm fine today, just swollen up inside. Thought my head would look like a pumpkin today after all that.

I'm ok with dental stuff but will say the tooth fairy house they've had for a few years at knotts hit a nerve :rolleyes1with me. Lots of material there to creep one out. waiting impatiently to see what IP houses USO comes up with this year.popcorn::

Lolololol. I'm fine today, just swollen up inside. Thought my head would look like a pumpkin today after all that.

I'm ok with dental stuff but will say the tooth fairy house they've had for a few years at knotts hit a nerve :rolleyes1with me. Lots of material there to creep one out. waiting impatiently to see what IP houses USO comes up with this year.popcorn::

latest

Yes, a four slice toaster for just bread........it does bagels too, but we don't like them.......so just for toast. Won`t discard this one after a year or so......even I want our monies worth out of this kettle and toaster.........I almost expect it to wake me up with breakfast in bed......brand is Dualit....they are nice though.

Ugh. Dentist stories always freak me out a little.........glad it wasn't as bad it could have been..........hope HHN don't create a whole house on scary dentists and what they could do.....I`d avoid that one like the plague I think!!! Yes we need another house announced......not too long to go now........

Still raining here........our garden is being well watered this past 2 weeks........did go down and check on a couple of trees we planted last year and they haven't half grown since I last checked.

Lasagne for dinner tonight..........

Yes, a four slice toaster for just bread........it does bagels too, but we don't like them.......so just for toast. Won`t discard this one after a year or so......even I want our monies worth out of this kettle and toaster.........I almost expect it to wake me up with breakfast in bed......brand is Dualit....they are nice though.

Ugh. Dentist stories always freak me out a little.........glad it wasn't as bad it could have been..........hope HHN don't create a whole house on scary dentists and what they could do.....I`d avoid that one like the plague I think!!! Yes we need another house announced......not too long to go now........

Still raining here........our garden is being well watered this past 2 weeks........did go down and check on a couple of trees we planted last year and they haven't half grown since I last checked.

I love my 4 slice toaster!

IT opens on Sept 8th, you think they might have a house for that or is it too soon? It is New Line Cinema, so I don't know if Universal could use it...

Mr Mac and son only use the toaster oven when making toast
And they have to turn the bread so it browns evenly

Me, I use a two slot toaster always
Keep in on a shelf in the pantry as I use it only a few times a month

Limited kitchen counter space so have most things on a pantry shelf

Toaster over takes up too much of my kitchen space
Layout is not the best

Always have had a 4 slice toaster, wouldn't be without one..........only saw a toaster oven in my cousins home in LI........they're not really a thing over here.......but I did like it........I'd have one. Dh says we definitely don't need one as we have an aga and a regular cooker/oven too........guess he's right, but I do like them.........

Mac I know what you mean about space......we're lucky with our kitchen and have loads of counter space.......but my friends always wonder where all my small appliances are as apart from kettle and toaster everything is put away in cabinets.......I hate clutter and like my worktops clear with just a select few things to make it look nice......I'm so fussy.......lol.......your kitchen is lovely though!

I see Annabelle Creation is coming out soon........thought the Annabelle movie was dreadful, but The Conjuring is a fabulous movie......loads of scares and jumps and heck of a good movie.......hope Creation takes after the original and not the follow up......

Got eye test tomorrow morning.........think I may change my glasses even if I don't need new lenses.....had these a few years now. Only need them for reading and close up stuff.

Still raining and yes, heating is on. Can't believe it's on in August.

Got our first 3 tomatoes out of the garden, hallelujah!!!

. Lol

I managed sushi & some udon noodles for dinner tonight :). Lots of leftovers

Nommm, bagels but OMG the calories in them without the cream cheese sigh.

The mr is pretty sure i only cruise for the bagels/lox/cream cheese/capers on the buffet in the am.

Mr Mac and son only use the toaster oven when making toast
And they have to turn the bread so it browns evenly

Me, I use a two slot toaster always
Keep in on a shelf in the pantry as I use it only a few times a month

Limited kitchen counter space so have most things on a pantry shelf

Toaster over takes up too much of my kitchen space
Layout is not the best

Toast conniseurs in your house lol

Back in the dark ages we had to take home ec to graduate. They had us make toast in the oven on a cookie sheet. I got detention for saying it was a huge waste of electricity to heat up an oven just to make toast, but there you have it JIK your toasters ever die :)

that is something my mom used to say.

too much electricity to heat the oven for making toast.

it would take 7 minutes to get the oven hot enough then a few minutes of bread in the oven to have it toasty.

would take a long time for the oven to cool down and mom would gripe about how hot the house already was in the summer with the oven on.

then the "invention" of toasters ......
well, they did not buy a toaster until i was a teen.
thought it was a waste of money and took up too much counter space.

keisha, detentins were stupid.

if we had gum at school and chewed it, detention....

It`s Wednesday........

Woke up this morning with no clue what day it was.........love it!! Did then remember it was Keisha`s birthday.

Got a call that eye test has been cancelled as guy is sick........rearranged for another day.....spent the morning ironing instead.....this afternoon we are doing a clear out of one of the spare rooms. Then decide what to do with it....

Lunch today is toasted turkey, brie and cranberry sandwich.....lush.

Have a great Wednesday :D

Schumi, since Mac has a blue room, you need a purple room to keep your stuff in.

Yep, it's is a Wednesday, and Keisha's birthday, so Keisha,

th

And since hump day is Keisha's day, and in case she forgets what day it is from eating too much birthday cake and wine....

th
Keisha! Have a great birthday.

Well, it is August, and once again the overnight was in the high 50's. Fall? Spring? 62 at 6am, 85 by 4pm. A lovely bright ball of yellow is higher on the horizon now. Just a beautiful day in store. I hope the weather is good for all the homies.

Well, already have one I suppose.

Our bedroom has subtle tones of purple along with shimmery silvers and few other tones. I actually don't really like pure purple walls.......

Glad you have sunshine.......ours is still hiding..........:sunny:

Just looked on the Island cam where my mum lives and they are having a gorgeous day.......hope it says that way till we arrive on Saturday for friends daughters wedding on Sunday. We had a gorgeous day when we got married all those years ago, every Saturday leading up was chucking it down with rain, so we were delighted it was so glorious.....got some lovely outdoor pictures.

Time for lunch..........

Keisha............where are ooooooooooo :wave2:

Good Wednesday morning all :wave2:

Happy Birthday Keisha
IMG_2253.GIF
IMG_2254.GIF

I was going to send you a pic of a bunch of hunky dudes twerking, but did not want to get your blood pressure up first thing in the morning :laughing:

Well...Best plans and all that..
My mother-in-law is having emergency surgery today and my son and I just canceled our flight for this morning. We still are gonna try to get to Baltimore ASAP, but we hafta make sure there are no complications from her surgery. Some of y'all know this...Gage is Autistic and change is a bear for him. But he usually understands things sometimes happen.
My dear bride is already talking about remodeling and adding the dreaded "Mother-In-Law Wing" to the house. Oh boy....I'm not sure there are enough crabs in the bay to drown that stress! :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter