Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all!!

Looking at the weather and WOW what a mess the whole north is getting hammerd..

Stay safe!!!

Morning all!!

Stay safe and dry today!

We are getting rain tonight and into tomorrow. It has snowed twice ehre already and I think that is the first time in years we have had snow before Thanksgiving. Have to upload the pics for you all.......even though it was from like 2 weeks ago.

mac - you rock - I see you have received an apology, so I am now ok with that.

So much to ketchup on - so little time.......maybe a bit later, I am off to drop off kids and get to work.....talk to you later

morning homies.
how much snow did you all get this morning.....:laughing:

yes, tlinus, i saw the apology from smidgy and replied.
forgiven and forgotten and all is well in the world now.

now i have to clean the house.......
i like to do that once every 4 months..:eek:

should we hold hands now and sing kumbaya...............

thanks homies. it means a lot to me.

don't go saying anything that will get you in trouble on any thread.
i can still remember sweating bullets over St. L getting busted once....:rolleyes1 whew, i'm glad that is past us.
Who me ??:rolleyes1 :lmao:
Yeah I do remeber and you homies helped alot and all I can say is never agian :rolleyes1 But anywho Good morning Homies :goodvibes

105 days until spring...................:goodvibes

yes- i started the countdown. :surfweb:

ALSO- WE START GAINING DAYLIGHT IN ......:wizard:
12 DAYS:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

it's snowing a lot here right now.....

should i make the snow angels now or wait until we have more snow this afternoon??

Happy Tuesday afternoon!

First off, let me say that my job is really cutting into my "dis time". I think I need to see about getting time off to dis....

And, I missed all the excitement last night! I think that everything that could be said, has been said, on the "sarcastic post". But, Mac, I wanted to say that you are one of the main reasons that I started posting here. I'm in awe of your patient ability to respond to the same exact questions from poster after poster. I'm very glad that the situation resolved itself... :hug:

AND, please send snow. It's a very sad thing when hubby and I debate over if we can snow blow a quarter inch of snow.... Pathetic...

:santa:

Ok ...

HELLO ALL

I wanted to say I have missed so much DIS time . Between the kids and :santa: coming . MY JOB :teacher: and just being mom it has been crazy here . It is finally time for the holiday fair at my DS school this week so I can get these ornaments out of my house. I have over four big boxes of hand made ornaments in my living room .

Got our tree this weekend . $30 at Home Depot I was :eek: and how nice it was . We ususally go to the garden center by us and pay way more then $30 bucks . I am very happy :banana: :woohoo: I saved some money .

Got to go pick up the little guy soon . And three huge cheers for my DD . She bowled a 204 the other day :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: . We are so happy she has made the bowling leagues state semi finals . The middle DD is getting really nervous as the results of her big test to get into catholic HS are coming Jan. 9th . She has a whole month and is nervous now . :confused3 I just don't get teens sometimes.

Gotta run hope to be back later . I am hooked on reading the last book in the Twilight series too so this is killing my nights .
BTW I :love: EDWARD in the series . :thumbsup2

Ok ...

HELLO ALL

I wanted to say I have missed so much DIS time . Between the kids and :santa: coming . MY JOB :teacher: and just being mom it has been crazy here . It is finally time for the holiday fair at my DS school this week so I can get these ornaments out of my house. I have over four big boxes of hand made ornaments in my living room .

Got our tree this weekend . $30 at Home Depot I was :eek: and how nice it was . We ususally go to the garden center by us and pay way more then $30 bucks . I am very happy :banana: :woohoo: I saved some money .

Got to go pick up the little guy soon . And three huge cheers for my DD . She bowled a 204 the other day :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: . We are so happy she has made the bowling leagues state semi finals . The middle DD is getting really nervous as the results of her big test to get into catholic HS are coming Jan. 9th . She has a whole month and is nervous now . :confused3 I just don't get teens sometimes.

Gotta run hope to be back later . I am hooked on reading the last book in the Twilight series too so this is killing my nights .

Ok, I just have to comment on the Twlight part....Is this insane or what? My DD (14) is obsessed with it. In fact for Christmas she is getting a baseball jersey with "CULLEN 17" on the back and no other decals or anything ($25.00). She took 5.5 days to read all 4 books AND she has been to the movie twice and is planning a third time this Friday. All I can say is Stephanie Meyer (author of the books) is making a killing off of everyone. Twlight has become a nation wide sensation ;)
Having said that, is Stephanie Meyer single? :rotfl:

Ok ...

I hear you, read all 4 in 10 days. Had to do the occasional load of laundry too ya know!:laundy: I loved all the books. However, my best friend and I saw the movie and Hated it. (her teenage daughter and my teenage son loved it though go figure!) I am saving her non Twilight book (The Host) to read on our way down to UNI in 12 days!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy Tuesday afternoon!

First off, let me say that my job is really cutting into my "dis time". I think I need to see about getting time off to dis....

And, I missed all the excitement last night! I think that everything that could be said, has been said, on the "sarcastic post". But, Mac, I wanted to say that you are one of the main reasons that I started posting here. I'm in awe of your patient ability to respond to the same exact questions from poster after poster. I'm very glad that the situation resolved itself... :hug:

AND, please send snow. It's a very sad thing when hubby and I debate over if we can snow blow a quarter inch of snow.... Pathetic...

:santa:

i say quit that job and have Mr E work 2 jobs.

what's that you say, it won't go over very well....?

ok, just quit that job and live on pb & jelly sandwiches.
oh dear, don't tell me you have peanut allergies.

nevermind.
keep the job and call in sick a lot.....you'll get the best of both worlds then..:goodvibes

and thankie you for your kind words.

i'm gonna stick a lot of this snow we have in my freezer for you.
how do you want me to send it to youse?

Ok ...

HELLO ALL

no you havent really saved any money by only spending the 30 at HD...
you know that the money you saved on the tree will be spent on chocolates or something good and just for you..

it's in all mother's contracts...
the Mr. saves money and the Mrs gets the $$
:goodvibes

Got to go pick up the little guy soon . And three huge cheers for my DD . She bowled a 204 the other day :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: . We are so happy she has made the bowling leagues state semi finals .

your kid bowled a 204 :eek:
i use the gutter guards and don't even come close to that.....
she must be good!
tell her to keep at it and she can win a college scholarship.......

twilight books.........twilight series..........twilight movie..........

you don't want my opinion on that.
laugh as you may but i thought ronnie reagan was kewl...:rolleyes1

i think there is a growing movement here on the twilight bandwagon.

i prefer the Twilight Zone stuff.....;)

Ok, I just have to comment on the Twlight part....Is this insane or what? My DD (14) is obsessed with it. In fact for Christmas she is getting a baseball jersey with "CULLEN 17" on the back and no other decals or anything ($25.00). She took 5.5 days to read all 4 books AND she has been to the movie twice and is planning a third time this Friday. All I can say is Stephanie Meyer (author of the books) is making a killing off of everyone. Twlight has become a nation wide sensation ;)
Having said that, is Stephanie Meyer single? :rotfl:

another twilight homie in the making.......
and i'm talking about dave here..:rolleyes1
dd is too young to drive so i assume dadi will take her to the movies....

being the homie pal that i am to you dave, i'll google her marital status.
but let's not tell your mrs......:eek:

i love to google:yay:

I hear you, read all 4 in 10 days. Had to do the occasional load of laundry too ya know!:laundy: I loved all the books. However, my best friend and I saw the movie and Hated it. (her teenage daughter and my teenage son loved it though go figure!) I am saving her non Twilight book (The Host) to read on our way down to UNI in 12 days!!!!! WOOHOO!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

1.gif

another twilight homie in thread confession time........:eek:

you know now that i will NEVER say anything negative about the twilight stuff.
i'm out numbered greatly, i'm no fool.....

OK I know the TWILIGHT ZONE but what is the craze over this new TWILIGHT stuff:confused3 My kids are into it big time!!

Good Tuesday Evening to you all!!:goodvibes
ummmmm I think we have had enough rain :scared1:
What kind of car does Minnie Mouse drive???
A Mini Van!!!!:lmao:
Sorry kids are watching the Disney Channel and I thought that was cute!!:love:
Why does my DH have to be so difficult to buy a Christmas gift for ???????:confused3
Any suggestions are welcomepopcorn::

stocking full of coal :goodvibes

how about socks?
underwear?
belt?
playboy subscription?
new lawnmower?
tickets to the ball game
ditto for hockey game?
jewelry?
baseball hat?
dvd?
and the old standby......;)

i'm not much help.

i'm not a shopper.

i told mr mac to buy something for himself then give it to me.
i'll then wrap it from me to him and put it under the tree.
when we get a tree put up that is..
and then when the cc bill comes, i 'll let him pay for it.

i love shopping like that!

Hey bonny & lee this ones for you:
088.jpg

Wish I had half the talent(or practice) YA'll have behind the camera:thumbsup2

Well its that time for me..We did send out the ornaments today,but we were in such a rush no cards inclosed,,We are sorry but We got some good poems we will send to our exchange peeps:thumbsup2 We will post them once you recieve the ornament!!

Goodnight all catcha in the morning..Stay WARM!!:santa:

Well its that time for me..We did send out the ornaments today,but we were in such a rush no cards inclosed,,We are sorry but We got some good poems we will send to our exchange peeps:thumbsup2 We will post them once you recieve the ornament!!

Goodnight all catcha in the morning..Stay WARM!!:santa:

wait and do the poems once everyone receives their ornament please.

when a homie receives their ornament, post on this thread.
i will keep track of that.

we don't want to post or say what we got and who sent it until everyone has theirs. half of the fun is figuring out who got who in the exchange!

if for some reason, an ornament gets lost in the mail, i will be an elf and send one out to that person who did not get theirs. it would be costly for the original homie to have to redo a send out.

i hate to say it but sometimes the post office, sorry mike, screws up and packages are not delivered........they get lost and end up in file 13...

i bought some ornaments to be ready to play elf if need be.

i did talk to the post office and they told me for this season, get the packages out before dec. 15th. any package sent at that time or after, might not reach its destination on time for Christmas.

that is why the homies need to send their's out by saturday dec. 13th at the latest. any package going outside of the united states should be sent earlier.

i'm excited to hear about the ornaments every one receives.
i already know who gets from whom, but youse don't and i know all will be pleased.

Evening all ... :wave:

Hey bonny & lee this ones for you:

Wish I had half the talent(or practice) YA'll have behind the camera:thumbsup2

Thanks for the kind words!!! ... I've been taking pics for years ... had a film 35mm camera way back when and was so glad when digital decided to come out ... makes it MUCH easier to take good pics. Rather than waiting until you get your pictures developed to see if you got the shot you wanted, you can tell right away ... and if you didn't get quite the shot you wanted, it's so easy to retake it while you are still there.

Mac - I haven't gotten into the Twilight books ... yet ... but I'm sure I will as I bought the first book the other day :rolleyes1

Well, off to do some shoveling ... we got another few inches of snow today
5.gif

28_4_5.gif

105 days until spring...................:goodvibes

yes- i started the countdown. :surfweb:

ALSO- WE START GAINING DAYLIGHT IN ......:wizard:
12 DAYS:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

and how many days until your motherland trip????

you miss lucky penny are our official counter!

2.gif
(couldn't find a banner so you get the trophy instead)

be proud and sing it loud on your new title....:goodvibes

i have 303 days before my feet hit the motherland.
and i have 311 days before i go back home to the darkside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter