Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday to tinkie tu tu 's son.

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

since she has two kids and you don't know which one it is, it's the climber that turns 3 today..........ok, we have so many kids here, maybe this little will be 4 today...i get my kids mixed up sometimes.
but i tell myself, as long as i don't have to raise them all, i'm good...

and hopefully for the other son that loves his
2.gif
, maybe he will give brother something nice......

Sorry, Dave. She's happily married and has three kids.

Mac, I haven't had a chance to read the books yet, but my DH did before all the SUPER HYPE started. He said they were surprisingly good and I'd probably like them a lot. We're going to see the movie this weekend, and DH will tell me if it's anything like the book. The books weren't really geared toward teenagers, but the author has morals and wouldn't put anything explicit in them. So without all the usual adult smut, they were deemed "teen romance" books.

Oh, need to go to bed.... We need a yawning smiley. Here's a yawner whose eyelids are paralyzed. :eek:

Figures she married...why can't I meet any rich women who want some fat old slob????....:rotfl:

Figures she married...why can't I meet any rich women who want some fat old slob????....:rotfl:

:lmao: If you cant love you want love the one you your with!!:thumbsup2

Had too say that,heard the song today,no insults inteaded Dave!

i think it was bubba's mom that stayed at Great Wolf Lodge.
if you check the trip reports, it should be in there. take a look at it in case you have never been there before at the Lodge.

Their family loved it and had lots of pictures in their trip report.
if you have not been to the Great Wolf Lodge, check out her report and see the pics.

i might have this wrong but i think she mentioned the food they had there.

i think you will love it!
it is so beautiful in the pictures she shared with everyone.

i'm sure we will be hearing your kids squeal with excitement this weekend when you tell them the surprise.
what a good mom and dad youse guys are.
i'm sure the kids will be doing this....:worship: once you let them in on your secret trip!

the bathing suit issue i can not help with.
i haven't been in one in years..........:eek:

Hi all,

Happy almost finished Wednesday.....

Tonight's the night we tell the kiddies about the weekend surprise. I've made a little scavenger hunt for them with pictures of the Great Wolf Lodge in envelopes and clues to where to search for the next envelope. The search ends with gift bags under the Xmas tree. Each bag contains a swim shirt for the waterpark! Now just waiting for hubby to get home from work...:headache:

I'll let you know how the search goes tomorrow.... :cool1:

Thanks for the tip on Bubba's mom trip reports! My problem is that when I search for the report, my computer searches and searches and searches.... but it never gives me a response as to finding anything... I'm thinking I must be doing something very wrong (like too general a search). :surfweb:

On a totally unrelated note: I was laughing to myself just now about my username "EPRV We love Disney". A couple of years ago, when I was trying to figure out a username, I thought I'd combine each of my family's first initials and then add "We love Disney", since I was planning a Disney trip. So, since I went in order of age (not beauty :laughing: ), I started with hubby's initial (P), then mine (E), then DS (R) and lastly DD (V).

Spell it out to see what my username almost was!!
Needless to say, I switched the letters up a bit.... :rotfl:

Anywho, I'll check in tomorrow and see how y'all are doing.... Nighty night!
E

Examples of the lack of common sense that my (extremely bright - at least that's what they tell me!) darling 13 year old son has exhibited in the last 24 hours:

-Yesterday, I sent him out back to shovel off our patio. Its about a 15 x 15 foot slab connected to the house. For some reason, he decided it was a good idea to just PUSH all the snow up against our house! :confused3 When I asked him why he didn't shovel it AWAY from the house (into the yard), he replied "Well, where was I supposed to put it when I was shoveling THIS way?" :sad2: Needless to say, he then got to reshovel the mountains of snow a good distance away. Incidentally we got about 9 inches, not too bad!

-I haven't been here much because we've been working on Christmas cards, newsletters, etc. Today I asked him to help me stamp them. I gave him a book of (peel and stick) Christmas stamps and a stack of cards. He asked if he has to lick the stamps. I told him "not if you want them to stick!". About 5 minutes later (okay, I wasn't providing proper supervision ;) ), he asks "Are you SURE I have to lick these stamps?" :laughing: Yes, he was licking the pre-stuck stamps and for some reason they weren't sticking that well!

-Then as he was going through the cards, he kept giggling and making fun of people's names, street names, cities, etc. He got to one that had a PO Box and asked "Who lives in a PO box? Why would their address be a PO Box?" I pointed out that they probably didn't live in one, but had their mail delivered to one. He asked totally seriously, "Really? How does a PO Box work anyways?" :confused: Guess we just don't realize how much we take for granted that still new and confusing to the young-uns! :rolleyes:

Okay, off to take kids to Religious Ed, and then work on getting bindings on snowboards so we can take the girlfriends snowboarding and/or skiing this weekend. Catch you all later!

HI homies-
Wanted to post before we have to move again(if the 250 pg rule still exists).
Been busy. Yest. I fell after the kids got on the bus. Slipped on the rain/ icy street. I'm ok, no bruises as far as I'm aware. Just too slippery outside. I fell in a rain puddle, so I had to get my clothes off and put them in the dryer to dry, before I had to pick Chrissy up at school to go to the dentist. :guilty:

Took Chrissy to the dentist yest. No cavities! Yea! :banana: :yay: That was good news :thumbsup2

Today I was so tired and feeling a little under the weather, so I rested part of the day. My mom calls me 3 times today! :scared1: It was grand central station with phone calls today.

Marcie- how much snow did you get yest? Or did you answer that already in a post?
Ok, you did answer you got 9 inches. :)

Happy Birthday to Taminator's son!! :cake: :bday: party:

Penny- great to see you here!

Another Illinois politician goes corrupt . Been watching the news on that and reading up on the internet.

Ok, gotta get Chrissy in the shower now.

marcie, got you beat.

Mr Mac would like the peel and stick stamps and then try to put them on the envelope.

it didn't work. he left the paper on them.

he used glue to make them stick on the envelope......:laughing:

then i told him, hey, it's peel and stick stamps......

btw, i see you changed your siggie.
boys and ages now up.
very cute!

it's Christmas season so i am using the red color per the suggestion of one of our homies here...

Good Wednesday evening to all!!
I think I am about done my Christmas shopping :cool1:
Have a warm & safe night popcorn::

Good Wednesday evening to all!!
I think I am about done my Christmas shopping :cool1:
Have a warm & safe night popcorn::

you must be an over achiever......:laughing:

i have to get a tree, buy cards, buy presents, bake cookies, and get that letter off to santa.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter