Something About Nothing..........#5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was going to bed ,but here for one more post..
UPS Store we sent out from has a good record.. The PEEPS will get the ornament way before Christmas:thumbsup2

We hope they enjoy..This is our first time doing this!!

WE LOVE THIS,friends abroad!! Thats why I spend all my free time on this :grouphug:

ok im getting sappy!!

donald, i didn't mean to upset or scare you!!

i was in a dis exchange about 5 years ago and there were issues of not receiving packages even though i know they were sent.

i'm sure all will get their ornaments.

i'm just trying to cover all the bases just in case of just in case.

sorry if i made you worry, or tick you off....
but if i did tick you off there is plenty of time between now and HHN to get past it......you know there is a trip out there calling you and mrs donald's name....:thumbsup2

Mac......concerning the gifts for my DH, what is the old stand by????:rotfl:
I sent out my ornament on Saturday so hopefully it gets where it is going in 1 piece!!!;)
It is above freezing here and STILL raining, "they" say it will be snow tomorrow!!
Have a great night to all & keep warm.....;) or :dance3: or popcorn:: or :sad2: oh never mind I got a little crazy with the emoticons!!

OH No mac I didnt take it that way!!

Was trying too say the ornaments are in the mail!!

Yes there is a long time between now and HHN19 and we cant waite:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Hope we have the same peeps in it next year( the one that works there:thumbsup2 )Bonny&Lee Patster Alex &Nessa etc.--GOODTIMES:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Evening all!

Going shopping tomorrow for my ornament! :goodvibes

We had our first win of the season today!!! And it was against a team that has been great for many years and we finally beat them. Came down to the last relay!

Hey Mac ... you getting our new home ready yet???

yes and i am trying to decide what colors for the rooms.....

each new room will have a hot tub, a mini bar, a chocolate fondue fountain, fluffy pillows, and a view..........

i'm sure the rooms will be ready in a couple of days.....

oh, i'm adding extra wings for all the new homies here too.
and an upper floor with balconies for newbies that join us!

Evening all!

Going shopping tomorrow for my ornament! :goodvibes

We had our first win of the season today!!! And it was against a team that has been great for many years and we finally beat them. Came down to the last relay!

woo hoo ......we won.......we won......

well, you won but we were there in spirit with ya....
14.gif

some homies don't swim as good as youse guys.

Ok, I just have to comment on the Twlight part....Is this insane or what? My DD (14) is obsessed with it. In fact for Christmas she is getting a baseball jersey with "CULLEN 17" on the back and no other decals or anything ($25.00). She took 5.5 days to read all 4 books AND she has been to the movie twice and is planning a third time this Friday. All I can say is Stephanie Meyer (author of the books) is making a killing off of everyone. Twlight has become a nation wide sensation ;)
Having said that, is Stephanie Meyer single? :rotfl:

Sorry, Dave. She's happily married and has three kids.

Mac, I haven't had a chance to read the books yet, but my DH did before all the SUPER HYPE started. He said they were surprisingly good and I'd probably like them a lot. We're going to see the movie this weekend, and DH will tell me if it's anything like the book. The books weren't really geared toward teenagers, but the author has morals and wouldn't put anything explicit in them. So without all the usual adult smut, they were deemed "teen romance" books.

Oh, need to go to bed.... We need a yawning smiley. Here's a yawner whose eyelids are paralyzed. :eek:

Good morning homies
I have been using my notebook to get online since w moved and wouldn't you know it some how got a virus and tred to fix it nothing doing the sucker is locked up tight :mad:
So halfway hooked up pc where I could at least keep in touch with all you homies :goodvibes

hump day is here.

good morning homies! :goodvibes

aka: wednesday...............

half way to the weekend.

homies, we can have only 250 pages on a thread. not my rules but the Disboards rules.
we have a couple of more pages before this thread will be closed.

i'll ask the mods if they can link this thread to the new thread i will open.

i stuck my head outside and it has stopped snowing.
all i hear now is the trucks plowing.
get my drive way shoveled and here comes the truck.
driveway now has that ridge of snow and ice at the end of it.

but the street has been plowed again, so that is still a good thing...:laughing:

heck, i don't shovel this year, what do i care about the it all....:hippie:

in case you haven't noticed, i'm trying out new colors.

i love blue but want to venture out with something different now.

maybe i will do a poll in the forum: what color for mac...:rotfl:

Happy Birthday to DS, now three! :wizard: Time flies.

Need to wrap a few things, get a little cake, and see if DS 7 wants to give his brother a present. He loves his money, that one.

Happy Birthday to DS, now three! :wizard: Time flies.

Need to wrap a few things, get a little cake, and see if DS 7 wants to give his brother a present. He loves his money, that one.

Tell DS Happy Birthday :cake: :cake:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter