Something about Nothing, come join in........ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and Gals

I'm at work and can't stay on long.

I did see the message from Phamton, so will arrive at the summer house later tonight, picking up Penny on the way!

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2 We're en route to the summer home...do you have a more precise time of "tonight"?

Yeah phamton....i pressed too...no ice? :confused3

i think it's broked :(

Lori, don't forget Robert (rpbert1) will be there then also ;) (i know he don't post much here anymore, but i will be hooking up with him and his family ;) ) ....and don't forget Todd....depending when/where, he might attend also :goodvibes

:sad2: didn't.... but, we already have a home :confused3 If you need me to know something asap, email or PM me.... ;)

That is good to hear :goodvibes Surgery was definately a good decision then.... Hopefully a bit of relief in sight (not so much an ending, cuz i think it's an ongoing thing, but a 'break' of sorts)..... Am I to assume our boy is doing just as well too??

Glad to hear she is feeling better....definately good news :goodvibes Tell her to get all of 'being sick' out of her system before June ;)

Yeah I told her I guess we will have to cancel the Universal trip cause of her being sick and she said if I did she would kick my you know what :rotfl2: she just called a few mins ago said her stomach wasn't hurting but her back was:confused3

Okay...so you might be wondering what happened at work today :rolleyes1

:lmao:

Loooong story short: I got a job yesterday (start next Monday) and HH fired me today. I'm okay with it, I expected it and I can sleep at night with a clear conscience knowing that I did the right thing and absolutely nothing wrong :goodvibes

My only regret is I won't be able to file unemployment and make the f**kers pay :headache:

So, easy week for brabs..... :banana:

Break out the bubbly.... I wuz fired!!!!

not sure to say congrats or not (although i do have some asti in the fridge i'd be happy to share:thumbsup2 )

why no unemployment (due to beautyshop job?)...otherwise file away, tell them you "did the best job you could"...seems to work well in the great state of PA.

mexican food makes me queasy anytime, DW must be on the mend.

not sure to say congrats or not (although i do have some asti in the fridge i'd be happy to share:thumbsup2 )

why no unemployment (due to beautyshop job?)...otherwise file away, tell them you "did the best job you could"...seems to work well in the great state of PA.

because I work the salon part-time 3/days week and now the new job part-time 3/days week....working 6 days...don't think they'll give me uc. besides, i was down to 2 days at HH (they took a day away from me when I stayed home with sick Bubba in Nov....guess that was my punishment? :confused3 Hurt THEM more than ME :lmao: )Anywho.... working 2 days at HH is less that a pay cut and working 3 days at new job...less stress too...can't complain :thumbsup2

Actually, I can complain....I WANT to file to make them PAY, but if I'm not collecting weekly, they won't have to pay :mad: :headache: :mad: Trying to think of another way to make 'em pay.... :scratchin

Congrats on the loss of your HH job Barb!

So, we're not starting a SAN Part 2 thread?

Hi all-

Congrats on the Giants winning!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: party: :dancer:
nananana ****oo to the Patriots :p :p
I am so happy the underdog won!!
The Mannings(Eli and Peyton) are good wholesome guys :thumbsup2

Lets see... yest we made sweet and sour meatballs, chips ad dip, and ordered pizza for dinner.
I enjoyed the SB commercials. I can't remember all of them, but I like the car one with the animals screaming, the same car commercial, but Alice Cooper was in it and Richard Simmons was in it. Car was swerving not to hit them.
I like the vitamin water one with the lizards dancing to "Thriller".

Janet- :grouphug: so sorry to hear about the death of DH's uncle and your DS's friend.

Barb- congrats on making 10,000+ posts!!
:dance3: party: :dance3:
Congrats on your new job, too!

Lawrence- glad your DW is doing better :wizard:

Lori- re:Miley Cyrus. I guess I live in the sand. I didn't know all these teen girls put up these kind of pics on Myspace or Facebook, etc all the time.
I guess I would be too modest to do something like that, if I was their age at this age of technology.

Hi to all I didn't get to address :wave2:

Ok, I gotta run.
I will try to post the pics I took of Matthew from the Variety show sometime in the next few days. Didn't download from my camera yet.

congrats on the new job Barb

so, when we moving? shoudl we start now????

thanks...dunno when we're movin :confused3 Maybe when the eviction notice gets attached to the front door? :confused3

Congrats on the loss of your HH job Barb!

:lmao: that's a new one!!

Barb- congrats on making 10,000+ posts!!
:dance3: party: :dance3:
Congrats on your new job, too!

Ok, I gotta run.
I will try to post the pics I took of Matthew from the Variety show sometime in the next few days. Didn't download from my camera yet.

Hi!
Thanks!
Would love to see pix!

hey lucy .....i'm home.................

ok, we meet at the home for the homies thread.

if you want to change the name, i can do that.
i see tricia wants part 2.
anyone else ?

you know since she is the only one to make a statement on the name of our new home, that motion will carry unless the others here vote also.

what i planned for april 10 was gonna be fun.

i planned to bring this up next month so you all had time to find the phrases, pictures, statements to use for our anniversary.

if something about nothing is not archived where we can gain access to it, go thru the thread tonight before foreclosure happens.

find what you thought was funny.
or something that impressed you. or compare someone to how they presented themselves at first and now that they are laid back.

quote something about some of the people that post here and
save those quotes. on April 10th, everyone share some quotes that has meaning to them. or was entertaining, or just something about nothing.

you don't have to do this but i thought it would be fun to spend a few days looking back over the last year.

then on our anniversary, we can walk down memory lane and share what tickled us, made us smile, touched our hearts, etc over the past year.

let's not all save and quote the same videos.
:laughing:

or all tell the same joke.

just do a "i ditto that"............:rolleyes1

Carol is doing well. She is healing and still has bad days, but she is doing pretty good.

She met with her oncologist for the first time post surgery last week. She will have 6 rounds of 2 different kinds of chemo, so she won't be done with chemo until at least June. The way the doctor explained it, the sarcoma cells are still floating around in Carol's body. They got the mass, where the cells were gathering, growing and mutating... but they still need to kill off the free floating stuff.

For the first time, Carol asked what her odds on survival are. Dr. Jay (her oncologist) said that before surgery, her odds for surviving were about 40%. Now that she has come through the surgery and they removed the mass, her odds for surviving are about 60%. Not exactly overwhelming odds, but I told Carol that she has always been above average. :)

I am so glad Carol is feeling better. At least her odds are improving. It is good that she is better than average. She is going to beat this.

faster boards? i thought it was because my computer if finally fixed:lmao:

believe mac has a room @ the inn waiting for us:thumbsup2 , a safehouse for homies - she's smrt

::yes:: She is very smart.

For right now she is doing better and went to work today and all she said was bothering her was her back and she has gotten back her appitite cause she wanted some taco bell before she went to work :lmao: so I think it may have been some kinda virus and hope she is over it and I keep my fingers crossed on that.

We need a "fingers crossed" smilie. Anyway I have mine crossed that she is all better too.

:lmao: What a story!! I SO wish I would have been there!! You guys did the right thing..... This mentality is: el cheapo freeloader-er..... plain as that. Something for free?? I'm SO there :thumbsup2 Glad you were able to 1 up them ;) They were SO expecting food..... too bad they didn't get the 'hint' :sad2:

That was good, wasn't it. :lmao: I would have loved to have seen it too.

"h" is a VERY important letter.....how many times do you use the word "the"... ;) Big ole "h" in it! :eek: ...but i agree....see if you can use something else in the meantime....

Yeah there are h's in a whole lot of words. Very strange but it is actually working without there being anything on it. :confused3

I'm impressed you actually sat there and read thru it to figure that out! :lmao:

Me too!

Ya know....speaking of.....we need to leave messages in the ladies room there for each other.... Pick a colored marker and we'll write and leave messages for the DIS homies ;) Everyone uses black, we need to come up with a bold blue or something different that will stand out :scratchin

We need to pick a stall too!

I don't eat cheese on burgers, but I DO love the quesadillas...does that count?? :confused3 So, if my job with Bev and/or Mville falls thru, I can work with you guys at HRH or RPR ;) ....OR I could head up PBH...then, we'd have all the resorts 'taken care of' for the homies :rolleyes1

Oh quesaillas. Yummy! So are we going to get discounts when you guys are working at the hotels?????

Yeah phamton....i pressed too...no ice? :confused3

i think it's broked :(

And I was really needing ice.:snooty:

Lori, don't forget Robert (rpbert1) will be there then also ;) (i know he don't post much here anymore, but i will be hooking up with him and his family ;) ) ....and don't forget Todd....depending when/where, he might attend also :goodvibes [/COLOR][/SIZE]

I can't believe I forgot to mention Todd and Robert. :sad2:

So do we know which day is the best yet? We are coming in on the 10th and will be at a Universal hotel through the 12th, possibly the 13th. And where are we going to eat? My choices are Margarittaville, Bubba Gumps or Nascar Cafe, does anyone else have a preference?

Okay...so you might be wondering what happened at work today :rolleyes1

:lmao:

Loooong story short: I got a job yesterday (start next Monday) and HH fired me today. I'm okay with it, I expected it and I can sleep at night with a clear conscience knowing that I did the right thing and absolutely nothing wrong :goodvibes

My only regret is I won't be able to file unemployment and make the f**kers pay :headache:

So, easy week for brabs..... :banana:

Break out the bubbly.... I wuz fired!!!!

Congrats on the new job! And on getting fired from the old one!!!! Wish there was some way to make them pay.

Hi Guys and Gals

I'm at work and can't stay on long.

I did see the message from Phamton, so will arrive at the summer house later tonight, picking up Penny on the way!

Good. We don't want youse guys to get lost.

Yeah I told her I guess we will have to cancel the Universal trip cause of her being sick and she said if I did she would kick my you know what :rotfl2: she just called a few mins ago said her stomach wasn't hurting but her back was:confused3

Oh I bet she would kick your behind!

mexican food makes me queasy anytime, DW must be on the mend.

Oh I would go nuts. I love Mexican food!

Hi all-

Congrats on the Giants winning!! :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: party: :dancer:
nananana ****oo to the Patriots :p :p
I am so happy the underdog won!!
The Mannings(Eli and Peyton) are good wholesome guys :thumbsup2

Lets see... yest we made sweet and sour meatballs, chips ad dip, and ordered pizza for dinner.

Lori- re:Miley Cyrus. I guess I live in the sand. I didn't know all these teen girls put up these kind of pics on Myspace or Facebook, etc all the time.
I guess I would be too modest to do something like that, if I was their age at this age of technology.

Sorry but I do not like Eli at all. Love Peyton though. It was neat to see how excited he was for his little brother though. Sounds like you guys had a great afternoon/evening.

So sad that things have changed so much with kids. :sad2: They just don't realize what they are doing.

Hey!! With 'moving' tonite...maybe I'll lose my blabbermouth title :rolleyes1 (not sure of current count, but this was the last one.....)

Can Tricia steal the title???

bubba's mom 1,818
macraven 1,672
RVGal 898
loribell 677
yankeepenny 663
keishashadow 573
marciemi 503
tlinus 421
Metro West 372
Sharon G 359
AlexandNessa 329
GemmaPixie 301
KStarfish82 285
roseprincess 237
the Dark Marauder 208
t-and-a 205
damo 192
ky07 136
JawsCPA 75
NashvilleTrio 75
Motherfletcher 70
Akdar 70
Fan2CSkr 65
wwessing 56
goofie4goofy 52
tikkipoo 52
Dagny 27
Amity 3 26
Holly Goheavy 26
fan of the TTA 23
Lynne1875 22
tropical depression 18
tarheelmjfan 18
goofy! 18
goNDmay9 17
Figment22 13
idgystripes 13
patster734 13
lindalinda 13
cbdmhgp 11
Melanie230 11
KEW80 11
lovetheparks 10
Scrappy Annie 8
mslclark 8
WDWFreak200 7
phamton 6
Toot Sweet 6
JMCDAD 6
Glendamax 5
rpbert1 5
palavra 4
ggddaaee 4
kidsister 4
Marjol 4
xmattodx 4
Spidey7 3
Planogirl 3
dreamscometrue47 3
Tinkerbell424 3
CJN 3
Kat1981 3
tricky1 3
Eclpz314 2
luckywife 2
ChrisFL 2
drj1950 2
SpyderPig 2
SpideyHulk24 2
momof3disneyholics 2
Claymax 2
IMGONNABE40! 1
PlutoLuvr 1
Melisa1 1
Notatourist 1
lorax123 1
LilKintnerBoy 1
NotAmused 1
MIB999999 1
Earstou 1
funster 1
Minniespal 1
kdsjjb 1
lookingforward 1
Timmy Boy 1
ChisJo 1

ok, we meet at the home for the homies thread.

if you want to change the name, i can do that.
i see tricia wants part 2.
anyone else ?

you know since she is the only one to make a statement on the name of our new home, that motion will carry unless the others here vote also.

What the he!!?? I SECOND!!!!

Would have been a neat thing to do rave....but I'm heading out the door to soccer game and then nightly rut-tine...won't have time to go back. But, now that I know next year there will be a 'test', i will keep notez. :thumbsup2

Hey everyone!

When is the big move?

hi kfish.
it was posted on our thread by the mod the foreclosure will be sometime tonight.

i would assume that would be 10 est as that is the time usuallly used for the shut downs when they do dis maintenace.

if you find you can not get on to this thread, go to Home for the Homies.

you done swimming now?

i'm hanging on here until the last second.

the captain always goes down with the ship...................

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter